Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already?  (Read 17471 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:14:56 AM

There are a lot of very interesting projects waiting for better market conditions and maybe others actors are waiting for some regulation. Let's see.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:16:20 AM

I can't say that ICOs are dead but I can say that investors are sleeping nowadays because of too much scam ICO projects. If there is no investors, then ICO tokens will not be sold out unless they have such big partnerships with other platforms.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:22:13 AM

I can't say that ICOs are dead but I can say that investors are sleeping nowadays because of too much scam ICO projects. If there is no investors, then ICO tokens will not be sold out unless they have such big partnerships with other platforms.
I think that too many ICOs are popping up every day, so investors are confused to choose ICO that is good and honest, there is no fraud. Because of the true decline in ICO interest at this time because the price of Bitcoin declined and also a lot of fraud.

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:28:16 AM

Be patient, the project is still good and running with the guidance you choose the project then you will find good projects and even more than Waves. Try to open your heart and accept that there is still a really good ICO for you to do, and investors will definitely be able to contribute.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:30:02 AM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

It is not actually dead. The reason why most ICO fails recently is because of the current market situation and most ICOs are scam. That is why some investors are skeptical to invest and most ICO don't get enough funds for their development.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:46:55 AM

I see good projects sometimes, 1-2 per month for sure, just the ICO boom is over, and many projects are afraid to enter the bear market, so there are so few of them.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:58:40 AM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
Bittorrent is a good ICO. Unfortunately, we are late to participate in it, and the lucky participants have recently recorded a profit x4. But this is an exception to the rule in modern times.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:08:28 AM

Oh, you also support DexAge. Do you like it?
As for me it's one of the most promissing ICO at this time. Because decentralized exchanges much better than centralized.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:18:22 AM

ICO is starting not to be proud for this time and many have already lost hope for it. When they are finished and entered in the market then everything ends because of the decline in many cases. This made investors begin to lose hope and presume that the ICO start slowly died and could not be expected to result.
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:20:32 AM

ICO's still have a future. Especially if some sort of regulation is established via a trusted 3rd party authenticator that will squash out all the scam projects and ensuring the authenticity of a dev team / project. But until then you just got to use common sense. If its obvious that no effort has been put into presentation at least, then stay clear of it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:31:03 AM

Most ICOs nowadays seems not profitable anymore.Most of the tokens drop its value when it is already in a exchanger.More people drop the coin or token due to fears that it will dump and lose its value in the long run that is why projects could really prove its worth if it recovers from the dumps and bear market.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:41:17 AM

not all ICO's are dead I believe there are few ICO's has promising project, but it's difficult to find which one of them because some of ICO's looks legit, but a scam.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:44:07 AM

I've been seeing new ICOs added to coinmarketcap so I assume there are still new ones being introduced all the time. The coinmarketcap list seems to be growing a bit on a weekly basis, and that doesn't even include all of them as many don't even get listed on there.

shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:52:00 AM

ICO should evolve, protect investors from the scam, and then everything will be fine. ICO is a great tool for young and promising projects.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:00:25 AM

It depend how you search ICO we have so many good ICO and many scammed ICO's. It up to us if how we choose it project, that why we need to scanned it very will before apart of their campaign. And about ICO existant, thay still exist until now every new peoject promotion through ICO's.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

I will not say that the ICO market is dead but there have been slow past of invent in the ICO market due to lack of trust from the members of the community and this is as the result of so many scam and failed projects but if you still take a deep look you will still fine some project which are worth investing in but you must first of all carryout strong research on your own before investing in any. One among them is the mb8coin which is still at their ICO stage to end in march 31 so just take a look.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 11:26:31 AM

I can't say ICO is death but the bad once have spoiled the good once that is why people are scared to invest in ICO but I will just advice anyone that want  to invest in any project should just try to make proper investigation before investing in any of the ICO because most of the ICO now are scam.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:18:11 PM

Not at all, even projects who were successful in their ICO stage slowed down on developmet. It goes the same with ICO, due to thw market crash, people are not investing their crypto in ICOs to avoid further losses.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:23:15 PM

ICO is not dead but we can't denied the fact that it is now really down due to the market condition that we are now experiencing. The dropping of the bitcoin and ethereum price has really a great impact in crypto not only in ico but also in all crypto currency feild. I believe that there are so many legit ico that is now slowly rising but there are also some ICO that got cancelled because of the huge dip. That is why i believe that ico is still alive and it still works.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

Well i think that culture is dying. Its not dead yet but it is already on the path of a slow death and that was only possible because of the scams and cheats that it is now going down.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: