Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already?  (Read 17466 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:25:03 PM

The ICO market is already saturated and there are almost no new investors, just old timers moving their money. Compared to 2017 where many projects reach hardcap, now they barely reach their softcap. So.. not entirely dead but its getting there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:37:56 PM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

I guess it is just losing its reputation in the market. But still I can say that there are many ICO's that still going out in the market and that is an indication of a recovery very soon at this moment.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:42:32 PM

Now even the largest ICO companies do not know when it is better to launch their ICO companies, and even if they launch, they cannot sell all their coins. Now is a hard time for everyone. Large investors are also waiting for better times.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:56:27 PM

Now even the largest ICO companies do not know when it is better to launch their ICO companies, and even if they launch, they cannot sell all their coins. Now is a hard time for everyone. Large investors are also waiting for better times.

The situation is really difficult, no one wants to lose profit entering a similar market, but on the other hand no one also wants to lose profit, because in theory a reversal can begin at any moment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:17:48 PM

No interesting ICOs now.

Though I'm not really into investing of altcoins, I don't find it more productive anymore for someone who's been catching with ICOs. Most of them are scam and will definitely find a way to raise their market cap though the market is on a very bad position.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:57:20 PM

The ICO culture isn't dead, i think the reason for a slow down in upcoming bounties is because of the bearish market, and this have made lot's of investors to pull back, once the market bounces back, the ico culture will resume.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:04:32 PM

if in my opinion it hasn't died yet but those who want to die are investors' trust in the ICO again, because there are already many investors who feel disappointed because they are often tricked or lose their money. so my hope is that this year until the next year the ICO can improve so that investors can trust and return to investing
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:10:55 PM

I think yes, because that`s the effects of many scammers now who build their own project/ fake project to earn money in the wrong way,  that why its hard to find good project and more of ICOs not are dead or scam.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:38:22 PM

I think yes, because that`s the effects of many scammers now who build their own project/ fake project to earn money in the wrong way,  that why its hard to find good project and more of ICOs not are dead or scam.
in my opinion ICO culture began to decline rather than die because in my opinion there are still many investors who want to invest in ICO even though not as much as before.
but I am sure if there will be something that can be done to overcome this problem so that the ICO will get better and the ICO culture will be crowded again.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:51:15 PM

I see the development of the ICO every day. And indeed ICO has indeed been declining lately and has no potential to die. But I still believe there are still many ICO enthusiasts who are loyal to invest and there are still many ICOs that I think are good.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:59:44 PM

It is true that there are too many scam projects and it is rather difficult for any project to collect funds for the further development, but there are still worthy projects which can give a good profit if you invest in them.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:04:58 PM

a lot of ico have ended up scam but I don't think that all ico are really dead, maybe only a few of them, and now I'm interested in ico using the eos platform. this, it is very good to follow that the growth of the eos and koinya platforms is also currently quite good.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:11:18 PM

I wouldn't say the ico culture is dead... but I'll say they look more dead than alive... it's very difficult for ico's to raise a thousand dollar nowadays... I was participated in a project that raised only 50$ and tey silently disappeared without making a single noise
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:18:37 PM

meybe yes, many investors are no longer interested in new projects. they focus more on old coins. many reasons why it is like this. one because many project scams and token dumps after listing. this makes investors lose. so if you want to make ico like you used to, one way is to solve the ICO fraud problem.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:19:11 PM

I wouldn't say the ico culture is dead... but I'll say they look more dead than alive... it's very difficult for ico's to raise a thousand dollar nowadays... I was participated in a project that raised only 50$ and tey silently disappeared without making a single noise
I do not work with such projects. after all, before you work, you can find out how much money the project has collected and only then start to work with them

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:30:27 PM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.
Still lot of ICOs were running but most of them are not getting enough funds what they are looking for and the success of the new crypto project getting less and less by the days passes due to the long bearish trend so we will see the bettr days for ICO investment when the bull run begins until that we need to keep holding our hopes.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:33:54 PM

There is some slight movement in the ICO sphere and I believe that people are already waiting for some great projects to invest in. Just look at BTT token sale, it was over within several hours from the beginning.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:37:58 PM

Now a lot of ICO is being carried out, but I don’t see promising projects among them, such as you called.
I found one project that at least is already trading on exchanges and decided to invest in it. Including participating in the bounty campaign.
I hope to be able to earn.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:18:04 AM

Now a lot of ICO is being carried out, but I don’t see promising projects among them, such as you called.
Sometimes we go blinded by what is happening, without the interest of the investors in the market now, we also loss our trust and with that
we are having a difficulty in seeing the potential. If you look and just read on the projects whitepaper, study it's overall platform and decide, I think we can find a lot of good ICO, however, with doubts in our mind, things will be difficult.

I found one project that at least is already trading on exchanges and decided to invest in it.
Including participating in the bounty campaign.
I hope to be able to earn.
A project that is in an exchange has just achieve its first job, yeah, it was their job to list the project in exchange because investors
will be after it when ICO concluded, and it's a challenge for them but the fact that they still list during the bear, that shows they are not afraid of the short term effect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:24:59 AM

I am sure that the ICO will never die, now only the ICO continues to emerge and this will continue as long as people continue to develop crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: