Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the ICO culture dead already?  (Read 17466 times)
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:26:27 PM

The ICO market have not really being hard in recent time may be that is because of the decline in the price of most crypto in the exchange market, and most of the icos have not really being successful and so many scam ICO but despite that there are some other successful ICO in recent time.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:49:22 PM

Forgive me if I’m living under a cave, but I haven’t heard any news about the promising ICO’s in a long time. Maybe you bounty hunters will have a better idea. Apart from the scams posted for the fake ICO’s, I don’t see any interesting projects like Dao, Liks or Waves these days. If you have any such projects to share, please list them down below.

How can you not know about BitTorrent, one of the largest torrent platforms currently belonging to TRON last year. The new ICO called for $ 7 million in a short period of time and has spent four times the ICO price on Binance
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:24:41 PM

ico is dead? not really, this is only because there are too many projects starting ico. so investors find it difficult to choose which projects they invest. if you pay attention 2 years ago, new projects that started ico were far less than in 2018 to date. it became normal if the project that started ico a few years ago was quite successful.
Just against the background of the maximum number and activity, it seems that ICO is dying, but this is certainly not so, everything goes naturally, such a difficult time now, let's see what will happen during the new price increase

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:27:29 PM

Definitely not! Come on! ICO is something inevitable in crypto.
As you know, there is a lot of potential and ICO is a simple and unique way to collect crypto to make a project!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:06:37 AM

I don't think so, ICOs are still there but the only problem is that there was not much good movement for the digital market these days so for certain it would affect all in general, yet it wouldn't mean that everything will be gone and there will be no more good ICO. It is possible that ICOs are always there no matter what for as long as their is a need for it, and it only needs the right time to kick in.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:28:21 AM

ico is dead? not really, this is only because there are too many projects starting ico. so investors find it difficult to choose which projects they invest. if you pay attention 2 years ago, new projects that started ico were far less than in 2018 to date. it became normal if the project that started ico a few years ago was quite successful.
Just against the background of the maximum number and activity, it seems that ICO is dying, but this is certainly not so, everything goes naturally, such a difficult time now, let's see what will happen during the new price increase
this happens because of many factors. however, this made many good ICOs emerge. well, maybe because now people are good enough in choosing investments in the form of ICO. I am sure that in the future ICO will be better, because I think that this kind of thing is very helpful in developing technology.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:05:55 AM

Who said that the ICO was dead. I still see a lot of good ICO and there are still many successful ICOs. ICO died because the project could not develop and could not compete with others. What makes the ICO not attractive to investors.

deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:17:29 AM

Not yet, ico isn't dead ico is still there, if we can analyze it carefully there are actually ico that have good potential and with a good team too, right now there are many ico that are scam but not all, and if you are going to invest in ico you should can choose ico with clear goals and a good team, so that in the future there is no loss

TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:34:31 AM

The ICO culture has long been spoiled, the scammers have picked up many good ideological projects, and if constructive measures are not taken urgently, the ICO will not survive. Especially in the current unfavorable time on the market
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:45:18 AM

I think that ICO culture is not dead but the trend is not more like before because investors are scared of scam or disappointed of other participated ICOs. I prefer to buy altcoins after exchange listings because often the tokens are much cheaper and there is no KYC required.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:48:00 AM

Now is not the time to organize an ICO, so promising projects, like most bounty hunters, are on standby.

The slowdown of the cryptocurrency market is surely an influence on such situation. Low prices and uncertainty about future increases means that ICO projects are being halted until the economic situation on the market improves. All that remains is to wait for the development and improvement of the situation, and for sure an interesting ICO will appear.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

It is impossible to list them, because there are few such projects and it is not known whether even my project will bring good profits!
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:18:07 PM

ICO is currently in poor condition, so many ICO projects are currently not attractive. a lot of fraud and many projects that fail and there may be many things that are not good. maybe the ICO isn't dead yet, it's just in the struggle to improve again, hopefully in the future it can be better.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:24:20 PM

I believe that yes, 8 out of 10 of my projects extend the bounty, it is obvious that they have problems with fundraising, as well as the entire market. This is sad, because in the future it is difficult to say whether it will be possible to solve these difficulties.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:14:56 PM

As a bounty hunter I can say that most of the projects now do not come out of the status of promising. You participate in a bounty campaign and the project collects a lot of money on ICO, then you are transferred tokens, but they are worth nothing. At the same time, the project can go well and it concludes a number of agreements. Therefore, I would like to pay attention to the startups of 2017, which did not become popular because of the bear market, I'm talking about Bankor and Tezos.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:20:28 PM

In the short term, this will be the case, probably now there are a very large number of situations in which the ICO project has real problems and many characteristics. Probably now it is the main problem of the market and the danger to the future.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:56:42 PM

the ico culture is not dead yet, but it is changing week by week. good ico are becoming less and many investors have left the crypto market. i believe the ico culture will survive, but certainly unlike today.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 08:09:39 PM

ICOs are not dead but instead are raising more money than they did in previous years. The price performance of most is not good though.
I agree about the part that ICOs are not dead but this is totally wrong that ICOs are raising more money than previous years. There are only few ICOs which meet the hardcap in last 12 months while if you go one and half year back, even a normal rated ICO manages to reach the hardcap target.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:22:34 PM

It is difficult to say at the moment rather Yes than No!But everything can change with the change of the vector of market development, or rather bear market for Bullish, now many say about the fact that the future of cryptocurrencies, and it is better to look at the names of these projects, new ISO as practice has shown, stupidly after the fees immediately fall 5-10 times in price((
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

ICOs are not dead but instead are raising more money than they did in previous years. The price performance of most is not good though.
I agree about the part that ICOs are not dead but this is totally wrong that ICOs are raising more money than previous years. There are only few ICOs which meet the hardcap in last 12 months while if you go one and half year back, even a normal rated ICO manages to reach the hardcap target.
ICO is not dead, but trust has become several times less, there is no desire for investors to invest big money and risk so much, before everything was more reliable and profitable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: