Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make investor interest to join ico  (Read 852 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:18:37 AM

I think that there is no magic formula for promotion... this period is very bad for all ICO and also for good project is hard to reach softcap. I think that the best way to attract investors is to have really innovative ideas.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:00:02 AM

Many investors are smart people and they delve into the essence of the project and get to know it in detail. The project has its own structure and nuances. Experienced investors will immediately understand whether the project will be promising, although they are wrong. The main thing for me is a new idea of something, since there are many platforms that have a common essence
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:16:07 PM

I think that the main problem of today's market is that people simply can’t understand how it would be right to develop your product before asking for money for further development. After all, this is a big problem.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

While i have no experience with ico marketing, but i think an almost finished product or a super good and original idea certainly helps that investors invest. In addition, the ico devs should also be active and looking for investors and not just resting on a bounty campaign or airdrop. If the dev team is active, it attracts investors to invest.
Arsen2281

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

In fact, the main task is advertising in your business. Want investors? Engage in advertising your product. But naturally you need something to advertise.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:42:06 PM

One way to motivate investors to invest in your ICO is to keep your telegram groups active and give them tentative explanation of the project and also answer their questions tactfully. It increases their trust in the project for them to invest.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:48:31 PM

Ask about marketing on ico project.
How to make investor interest at ico project and purchase ico..
Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.
Have you experience on ico marketing project?

That's quite a difficult task nowadays when people begin to think before putting their money somewhere only because "this is ICO!"
You should try creating some news background, apply some virus marketing and involve some authorities to promote your crowdsale.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
prestigio74

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:47:50 AM

Promise the golden mountains, but to do it not like everything, but as something unusual, or just to make an interesting product, then they will be interested in it!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:11:16 AM

When it comes to attracting investors to an ico, it is one of the very easy thing to do.
All you need is a good branding,
a reliable project, with a good product that has a use case, and then a good marketing team.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:37:05 AM

In order for your project to be of interest to many people, you must create a new product and work great. Right now your project will never succeed without products, focus on developing good products and start promoting it.

leeking1

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:40:14 AM

In order for your project to be of interest to many people, you must create a new product and work great. Right now your project will never succeed without products, focus on developing good products and start promoting it.

I totally agree
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:42:32 AM

i am an investor too, for me i will invest to an ICO if the project have a real team with a background and part of other blockchain team. and also if there is already a product and upcoming product to be develop after the ICO
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 10:55:06 AM

Beside promote campaign and airdrop program,how we make investor interest for purchase.

My answer is simple-to conduct ico on finance. This is a guaranteed listing on the best exchange and the analysis of the project.

In another case, only if: 1) team Tokens are frozen for 2 years 2) all funds from investors are spent only on the project and on the listing 3) Follow the roadmap

anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:03:52 AM

Well, for now, I think it's quite difficult to attract investors. but try to make an interesting project, and it has never been there. other than that, find a team with professional abilities, and find a famous partnership. thus, there may be very many investors who are interested in ICO. even more so if the project uses escrow.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 11:08:20 AM

Well, for now, I think it's quite difficult to attract investors. but try to make an interesting project, and it has never been there. other than that, find a team with professional abilities, and find a famous partnership. thus, there may be very many investors who are interested in ICO. even more so if the project uses escrow.
new ico projects now lack of investors.they prefer buying existing coins that give more certainity in their developtment.meanwhile investing in ico projects in their opinion speculate their money.and they prefer to avoid it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:00:45 PM

I think most of ICO investors now are very cautious when investing on any ICO's due to many factor and consideration involve such as scam activities and the worst market condition for new coins/tokens. But i believe that ICO market will recover as soon as the problems are settled and the regulation problem will be solve.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 01:08:32 PM

No matter how much we promoted an ICO anywhere, there's nothing we can do to gain their trust and interest back in crypto again. They lost faith in it because of heavy losses brought about by this long bear season, and there's no telling yet how deep this plunge will go. All the investors need is a glimpse of light in the market. They are eyeing to catch sight of some signs of bull run. Once the market shows signs of liveliness again, even if we don't promote, investors will automatically come back 'coz they smell profit.
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:12:38 PM

Good way to get the investor to trust you is besides great idea a transparent bank account of how much money is raised everyday day and on what the money is spent.
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:20:33 PM

To begin to build a good team, seriously, the team is a mirror of the project, it is judged on the project as a whole. Further, a competent choice of a promotion strategy. If you are already at a certain stage, then participate in conferences, run your road show.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:21:54 PM

The best way to make investor invest in ico projects  once we show him the past ico projects success he will automatically get interest to invest in ico projects with proper research
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: