Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run 2019-2020  (Read 3504 times)
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:18:19 AM

In my opinion, in 2019, Bitcoin proved to the entire crypto community that it is capable of bull-running, although everyone has already talked about his death. Actually the same picture is happening with altcoins today. Remember - the victory goes to those who know how to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:26:04 PM

Maybe a slight increase in btc price this year ,the real bull run will start next year with the help of halving also. This year will be the start of bitcoins momentum going straight forward reaching new highs .
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:40:57 PM

What I would advice people about is to buy the rumour and sell the news, to my own knowledge and assessment it seems most people have priced in the the coming halving into the price and we can see Miners also doing this, trying to accumulate as many BTC coin before the halving event. I believe the real bull run would be in 2021 when the scar of 2017/2018 would have healed and people would be more willing to risk their money on crypto

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:22:06 AM

It is highly likely that the market will return later this year. Since reaching $ 10,000, bitcoin seems to be losing growth. The market faces the bear market again. Now is the time to store as many altcoins as possible and hope to get back what we lost.

Investors prefer to wait and do not dare to invest big, they are afraid of being hit by a scam because more and more projects are dead, they may need tougher regulations so that they return again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:46:40 PM

I think a good bull run can be expected no earlier than 2021. This is my inner premonition.
many predictions have already been said, but almost all predictions are not accurate. so the time when there will be a bull run will be difficult to determine, but it's okay to give an opinion. all can be opinionated about what is happening, but certainty cannot be determined. patience is needed for all this.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:03:43 PM

I feel that there will be no jump. Coins are not stable. They can’t even keep simple amounts of say $ 300 for ETH. Therefore, by the end of the year I do not expect big improvements in this market. Both for ETH and for other altcoins.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:15:32 PM

as we know every the beginning of new year market are always going crashed and down deeply.
in my speculation after the halving in enter middle year 2020 maybe bitcoin price are going stable again

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:59:14 PM

as we know every the beginning of new year market are always going crashed and down deeply.
in my speculation after the halving in enter middle year 2020 maybe bitcoin price are going stable again
Most of the expectation are positive and I can say that is good, we even expect that this year will be a good year for bitcoin since it has recovered and there's still plenty of time left in the 4th quarter of the year.

Bitcoin is a great investment and a great coin, if it will not rise this year based on our expectation, we will likely see a new bull run in the coming year.
As long as we all stay optimistic, nothing is impossible, bitcoin from almost no value reach almost $20,000, and that is something to believe that its legit and it has a potential, it crashed and some thought it will be dead, but it bounce back strong like it always does, so don't loss hope although we don't know when exactly it will have its bull run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btcmegastar

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:10:25 AM

I think that market confidence is building, are we are more likely to see upwards movement than downwards in the near future. The bear market of 2018 is over now, and we can look forward to the continued development of crypto.

Yes, we see the altcoin prices declined stages have been ended, which we might see the growth of altcoin prices in the coming days. For many days we are observing continuously declining the prices of altcoin which makes me afraid at one stage. The right thing we have to do is patiently wait for the market recovery, which will easily impact on the altcoin prices in the coming days.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:52:27 AM

I think that market confidence is building, are we are more likely to see upwards movement than downwards in the near future. The bear market of 2018 is over now, and we can look forward to the continued development of crypto.

Yes, we see the altcoin prices declined stages have been ended, which we might see the growth of altcoin prices in the coming days. For many days we are observing continuously declining the prices of altcoin which makes me afraid at one stage. The right thing we have to do is patiently wait for the market recovery, which will easily impact on the altcoin prices in the coming days.

About what recovery are you talking guys? The only coin that is doing great is BTC and all altcoins are dying. If the future Bakkt exchange will focus mainly on Bitcoins, it could be the end for altcoins and BTC dominance would be around 80-90 percent.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:26:54 PM

The Stock to Flow model shows that Bitcoin will increase at steady rate to about $42k within a year and $350K a few years after. There of course will be lots of volatility in between. Bakkt was a sell the news type event, but in the long term the trend is up. Alts likely will slowly grind up as Bitcoin does. When BTC goes to new highs the quality alts will likely approach ATH's again. Some alts my be abandoned by teams that don't have the proper funding. So avoid those.
OliviaS

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:34:31 PM

The Stock to Flow model shows that Bitcoin will increase at steady rate to about $42k within a year and $350K a few years after. There of course will be lots of volatility in between. Bakkt was a sell the news type event, but in the long term the trend is up. Alts likely will slowly grind up as Bitcoin does. When BTC goes to new highs the quality alts will likely approach ATH's again. Some alts my be abandoned by teams that don't have the proper funding. So avoid those.
This forecast is the best dream of all the holders of bitcoin and altcoins, which are now very underestimated. Of course, I still have difficulty imagining that such growth could happen so soon. Most of all, that will have to wait much longer. So, the most patient will receive benefit and profit.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:06:55 PM

I'm hoping for a bull run in early 2020, but who knows? I just can't believe how long this bear market has lasted.
In fact, the market has been dame too big because the launch of Bakkt caused the price of BTC to drop by $ 2k.  Most of this leaves altcoin holders with no hope to invest them for the long term.  It takes a long time for BTC to recover.

CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:29:13 PM

Hi guys,
The bitcoin block reward halving is next year in may.
Do you think this would lead us to a new bull run these year?
What are you're thoughts
Maybe the bull run might happen after the halving or before bitcoin halving but we dont know yet. I think there will be no bull run this year but I know the price might pump the last quarter of the years and there are few days left before the last quarter. Just keep on believing and hoping that the price of bitcoin will not fall down.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:42:56 PM

Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts

Yes, I guess the bull run will still happen this year 2019. I am still a strong believer that before the halving, the "All Time High" will still be reachable.

Halving will be next year, therefore we still have a lot of time to achieve a new ATH, it could be this year but it has to be in the last quarter which is least likely to happen. We still have 244 days from now (https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/), so let's just enjoy the recovery of bitcoin now, and don't expect too much as the right time will just come.
I learnt the hashrate has increased and could backdate the halving to April but there are no indication on the site that the hashrate is subjected to any change. No factor in the past bitcoin cycle proves we could have ATH before the halving. What i want is stability in the space, new regulation and prosecution of scammers before and after the halving.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 08:47:46 PM

If we don't see a bull run in Q4 2019 - Q1 2020 as the BTC halving draws near, then I don't know when we'll see one.

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:09:10 PM

Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts
Your prediction was correct when the Bulls ran for a long time in Q1 and Q2, but until Q3 the bear market appeared. I think it will last until Q4 or will soon recover shortly. How to know exactly that, I believe that the market will improve and happiness will come to us with Christmas.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:53:03 PM

There will surely be an impact but if you are thinking high then Baktt is sure an example But ofcourse it wont be a Bakkt case for sure but it will help not to take your case so high above ground man Just take it as slow as it goes

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:53:25 PM

Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts

yes, in my predictions the bull will coming after the halving even on bitcoin next year mate, remember after not before
so, now is the right time to keeo accumulate the right coins when the price is cheap buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:35:08 AM

Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts

It really happened bro but most of this year's bull run is focused on bitcoin and a very few altcoins. I really hope that this is only the first part of bullrun because we still don't have the altseason that we all have been waiting for for almost 2 years. I hope it does not stop when we reach 2020 and the bullrun should be much more aggressive the closer we get to halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: