Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors in 2019?  (Read 1317 times)
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:20:25 PM

There will be many more surges in future. What's the point for crypto businesses to lose such an interesting and profitable market? The infrastructure develops very rapidly, second layer solutions will make BTC even closer to mainstream. Custody solutions will invite a lot of institutional investors' money and it will become a really huge market.
I agree with you about infrastructure as well as technology that will develop greatly, but it still takes a while. And I am also optimistic that investors will start believing in the crypto market, achieving business in the real future. According to your analysis and predictions, will Bitcoin be above the price of $ 20k?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:32:39 PM

Because of scam ico projects, many investors have left the market. I see that as the main reason why there are so few investors at the moment. In addition, the prices of tokens after the ico usually fall and investors can not make a profit. Unfortunately, no one invests with such prospects for no profit.
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:05:09 PM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.

1. the main reason why many investors leave is because the market no longer gives them profits. many people lose when this falls, so it's normal for them to look for more profitable investments.

2. maybe, if it is true that repetition will be many investors will come back and this time they will be more confident. they will think that even though this time they failed there will be another repetition in the future.

but unfortunately that repetition never happened. it's been more than a year since conditions have improved. the market is still at a sad pressure, everyone still thinks it's better to sell than HODL. so there will be no new investors even the old investors who before going will not return.
Well, I agree with your opinion. one part of the reason they (investors) left was because the crypto market did not provide a profitable space and they switched to looking for more promising places or businesses. I myself am also aware of that plausible reason. This is sad,
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:10:52 PM

There is going to be a replacement of trust in the ICO system when the market returns to normal, many people who exits are just waiting for the green market to return to normal, once there is green, anything is possible.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:16:04 PM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?

I think we need the biggest whale to attract other whales to invest again into cryptocurrency. They are connected and once they pull us up, this will trigger the entry of the bull phase in the market.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:50:18 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 09:07:21 PM by ataki

So many investors got scammed and lost their investments that they are not investing anymore. The whole market is declining for more than a year and it was almost impossible for an average investor to make profit. This will change and the trust could be regained if  there would be regulations which protect the investments from scam.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:52:33 PM

Well, the cryptocurrency market is still an interesting market for investing new investors and even old , I think now the market is resting and then in the future growth will continue !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:56:51 PM

Today all investors feel dissapointed. We are all waiting the end of this long falling. I wish bitcoin will stop dumping before the summer and we will see a new wave of growth. We all believe in it.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:46:20 PM

I think that will happen again. Cryptocurrencies do not stand still and every day work is being done to introduce blockchain technology into everyday life. But it is worth noting that the news that previously would have caused a sharp jump in market value, now absolutely do not work. I think that investors will also be interested in cryptocurrencies only after prices go up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:56:34 PM

Several factors are basis why lots of investors leave the cryptocurrency business, some of the reasons are listed below.
1. Instability in the cryptocurrency space
2. Lack of regulation, which enhance the activities of  scammers in the crypto space.
3. Government policies against Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole industry.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:11:20 PM

If it truly happens that some investors left, it is normal, because my assumption is that they just went on recess. They will still come back, by the time the market recovers.
Those who are able to wait till this time, would have learnt a lot of lessons, so that many situations, will not prove difficult for them again.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 11:21:22 PM

The main reason why investors left the cryptocurrency is the scam ICO projects last year. It would be hard to regain trust from people who had great loss last year from them but will definitely invest again when the bull run comes. Maybe STO can help to regain trust because of its difference in ICO.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:26:42 PM

We will need a lot of time to restore the reputation of ICO projects. Only a large number of successful projects will be able to return investors to the market. I think that now many investors have become traders. Because it is now the most profitable direction of earnings.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:12:16 AM

The investors already make a big profit from cryptocurrency and they still waiting for a good moment to buy back the coins especially to buy bitcoin at the low price. I am sure that soon, the investor will come to the market when the time is coming and I am sure that there will be a new investor that interest with cryptocurrency. But unfortunately, we don't know when they will come and maybe they already stay at the market because they know that the time's will comes soon.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:03:02 AM

Losses and non-alternative possibility of their recoupment. Unfortunately, nothing works, projects are frozen, tokens fall in price and coins do not give a profit. And just to interest, make the market perfect and everything.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

Because of scam ico projects, many investors have left the market. I see that as the main reason why there are so few investors at the moment. In addition, the prices of tokens after the ico usually fall and investors can not make a profit. Unfortunately, no one invests with such prospects for no profit.
they are all saturated because of the movements that have no significant change and in my opinion now the market has experienced a lot of setbacks so we really have to be patient.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:19:10 AM

I think one of the reasons why investors leave crypto is reports of scams flooding industry. Every day, more and more ICOs, and crypto projects are reported scamming and running away with investors money. Investors wanted security and stay away from projects where there is no assurance of there investments.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:19:28 AM

I think that investors did not lose confidence, just the moment came when they stopped investing their money thoughtlessly!
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:45:40 AM

We learned many things from the last crashed in the cryptocurrency market. Based on my observation, there are now investors who are afraid to make investment again in the market because of the losses that they experienced. The 2019 investors are now thinking well before making investments.

Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:18:26 AM

At present many investors are careful to invest because there are many things that must be considered, especially still feeling afraid and not ready for the risks that exist. This year has become a year that has a lot of consideration and full of observations for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: