Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors in 2019?  (Read 1317 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:31:32 PM

many scam cryptos and ICO's I think, that's why investors leave cryptocurrency they can not make profit anymore, but don't worry they will come back and the bull run will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:35:22 PM

many scam cryptos and ICO's I think, that's why investors leave cryptocurrency they can not make profit anymore, but don't worry they will come back and the bull run will happen.
you are wrong, investors do not leave cryptocurrency. now maybe there are many ico who don't get investors. It is because of the market conditions itself, where investing in coins in the market is more costly because it is cheaper than investing in Iico, which is unclear whether it can enter the market later or not.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:46:25 PM

in my opinion, maybe investors who are leaving crypto for now because the prices on the market today have not yet changed are still the same as last year so they are bored to wait again and for investors who still believe in crypto they start from the bottom this year maybe they shop quite a lot for some time to come.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:59:21 PM

I think not all investors have quit the ico maybe they just relax first because many ico are coming out and most of the bico ico are scams but not all new ico sy scam have a lot of legit but others becomes unsuccessful because of the limited number of investors and also does not reach the softcap because also their project is unsuccessful because of their project is not very good so other ico owners do not continue to stop it and I also think so many do not want to invest in the reason that the market has fallen and the bitcoin is low.

karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:25:40 PM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.

1) I think that the main reason or investors to leave is their frustration which was caused by the so strong an significant price fall of all the crypto market and Bitcoin in particular. The crypto winter is here and no one knows when it will be over. So many investors just leave the market and fix losses.

2) There won't be any trust factors. Just peoples' greed as usual. When they see another Bitcoin pump they will jump in because of peoples' nature and desire of getting rich quickly)
Admittedly or not, that's the reason, they have been frustrated with the situation that has fallen for several months. Of course also suffered considerable losses due to bad conditions. But won't there be an opportunity to repeat for those interested in crypto investment in the future? I think it will still happen and repeat itself.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:52:56 PM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
Many of them are sure that in this sphere there is nothing to earn, they take away what is and leave, which is quite logical, and trust in the crypto currency such as before will not be exact, 2018 has struck too hard

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:35:48 PM

Trust id what everyone is after. We have had a lot of exposures and those experiences have really affected some people and all they could do was to just leave, which to me is not the solution.
One of the things that make cryptocurrency very interesting, are the challenges we face and how we are able to learn and overcome them at some other times.
The future looks good to em, which might happen any time soon.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:58:53 PM

Only those investors who do not believe in cryptocurrencies leave the cryptocurrency market. Eternal growth does not happen. Last year we saw a normal market correction. In the future, I hope to see a new growth in the market.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
raditerko

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:07:49 PM

I think most of investors left because this is super unstable market and moreover whales have big influence over the market.

I hope they would be back, but not sure about it, crypto needs a lot of time to pass this unstability period

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
--------  Whitepaper (https://www.empirehotels.io/docs/en/whitepaper-en.pdf) ?  Twitter (https://twitter.com/empirehotelsapp) ?   Telegram (https://t.me/shtbounty) ?   Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/empirehotelsapp) ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019  (https://www.empirehotels.io/)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

There is a lot factor why the investor leave cryptocurrency first is they did not want to loss more their money or capital second is they did not trust any of the cryptocoins. We can back again them who already leave if we pump the value of the coins because if they see the value increase they will have interest to invest again for sure.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:27:00 PM

Investors behave cautiously and if they are acting like that, there are justified reasons, in 2019. The crypto market is experiencing a long bear period. May be more falls in the market, I think investors are waiting to make new investments.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:37:25 PM

If we are talking about large investors, then they were influenced by the policy of the largest world states regarding cryptocurrency - the USA (taxes), China (mining ban), etc. And of course, speculators, it was not without them here. And if they become smaller, then we will see a positive situation in the market in 2019.
Crypto value is very much influenced by the size of market demand and behind it there are many factors that make the market become interested in crypto, and there are many factors that make markets reluctant to crypto and some of them are high tax prices and also a ban on crypto

rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:45:30 AM

You have just said that the number of investment banks is decreasing due to the fact that the market price is declining. To counteract the investment again, the need to fix the market value again, increase the market value and reduce the losses of the investment taxists.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:32:46 AM

Crypto world at the very beginning of its formation, Millions of people have not heard such a word cryptocurrency and even more so did not use it. There will be many UPS and downs and this is normal. Someone will leave the market, someone will come. So still to come, many large investors are not yet aware of such opportunities.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:37:56 AM

I think that investors are interested in the cryptocurrency market today, but the reason why they could leave the cryptocurrency, it would be the usual distrust. I think that the number of investors will decrease in the near future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:40:31 AM

certainly not all investors have left the crypto area, but many small investors have left him. but as soon as the next bull run comes, many will return.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:19:28 AM

Some investors are retreating for now, perhaps because they see market conditions that have not experienced an increase, but there are also investors who still survive, because they believe that what they have planted in crypto will get good results going forward, and when the market stabilizes later I believe there will be many investors who will return to cryptocurrency
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:48:15 AM

Investors got out of when the market falls in bear sittuation are just people who want to speculate to earn profit without caring so much about technology and applicability, so they shifted their capital to other markets

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:59:41 PM

I think that investors are interested in the cryptocurrency market today, but the reason why they could leave the cryptocurrency, it would be the usual distrust. I think that the number of investors will decrease in the near future.

In order to have confidence, you need to somehow reduce the number of fraudulent projects. If to investors create better conditions for investment, they will not disappear anywhere.Soon the time will come when there will be such a stir that everyone will invest.ICO is a very good opportunity.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:08:13 PM

Investors just learned from what they made mistakes in the past year and I think they are waiting for a right the to invest again. And to those people who leave in crypto must those investors who are rarely new in investing to Crypto that didn't even go for some research and reading some info about how they make a better profit in this field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: