Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:54:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you think this BEAR MARKET will LAST?  (Read 14919 times)
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:13:27 AM

No one know that but for sure bull market will coming because crypto market will be become multi trillion dollar market cap just like traditional stocks market. According to technical analysis bull market should be near and will start in this year, only by keep patient  waiting for that we will get reward later.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:35:40 AM

More than 1 years crypto market  already in bearish trend , and this is the longest bear since crypto started tradeable.

1 yr bear is indeed long but this isnt the only year that crypto experienced a bear like this because on the past past years when crypto is not yet popuar , the price do also got dump and stuck for a verry long time although that may seem to be more acceptable that time due to lack of investor/adoption while today where crypto is already becoming a trend  but the history kinda repeat itself  .
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:00:40 AM

Great article. Like the trader in the article, I'm sure the current bear market trend would soon come to an end. In 2018, we saw more adoption for Cryptocurrencies along with an increase in trading volume even though the prices isn't affected yet. There's been signs pointing towards a change in trend soon. Although no one knows when,  I'm sure we'll see the good 'ol green days pretty soon.
We all want to feel the end of the bear market, the bear market is so scary. Many people experience losses because of the impact of uncertain market situations. Q1 this year we are still faced with bear market conditions, hopefully in Q2 this year the situation has become much more and we can get a much better situation so that we can improve the economic conditions that we have.
It is really hard to trade while bear market is occurring. We keep losing because of the risks that we cannot handle. There are strategies that we should learn in order to earn profit even the bear market is occurring.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:59:31 AM

I think this bear market has been going on for a long time and could be the longest, however no one knows how to end this because the rise and fall of the market will be influenced by demand and supply which are also supported by factors such as news and competition.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:39:19 AM

While checking around, I came across some write-up of how long this bear market have been and we also get to know that this bear market is the longest.

I found out this: https://www.ccn.com/the-crypto-bear-market-wont-last/amp recently.

So what's your own opinion and say about how soon will the bear market be over?

I don't expect much of the next halving on its own

We should understand that while block reward is halved, i.e. the supply of new coins becomes half as much, the total supply is already large enough to make this halving not very relevant other than for hype and noise (i.e. for speculative purposes mostly). But if the cryptowinter is to end (that won't be because of halving), this event may still serve as a good trigger to kick off a new cycle

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:06:43 PM

We need a few months before the bear market will leave the market and it replace by the bull market. But it's only my prediction and I could be wrong for this as I cannot make a good analysis. But if I check on the market, it seems the crypto wants to start rise again and many of them is trying to break the higher walls and it could happen in the next months, let's we wait for this month until the middle of this year.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:49:24 PM

We need a few months before the bear market will leave the market and it replace by the bull market. But it's only my prediction and I could be wrong for this as I cannot make a good analysis. But if I check on the market, it seems the crypto wants to start rise again and many of them is trying to break the higher walls and it could happen in the next months, let's we wait for this month until the middle of this year.

I don't know about that, bears seems to be in control up to this moment and there's no slowing down although we can say that they've almost exhausted. Bull will eventually take the market from this but at this point, it's really hard to predict, hopefully this first quarter, but we can't really be sure of that as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:35:43 PM

More than 1 years crypto market  already in bearish trend , and this is the longest bear since crypto started tradeable.

1 yr bear is indeed long but this isnt the only year that crypto experienced a bear like this because on the past past years when crypto is not yet popuar , the price do also got dump and stuck for a verry long time although that may seem to be more acceptable that time due to lack of investor/adoption while today where crypto is already becoming a trend  but the history kinda repeat itself  .
It is really exhausted and it give worries sometimes especially hearing some bad news just like of banning but I never felt of quitting and leaving crypto. I'll just put it in my mind that this is a part of crypto journey, difficulties are still exist and so we need to fight it in order to succeed.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:57:15 PM

I don't know about that, bears seems to be in control up to this moment and there's no slowing down although we can say that they've almost exhausted. Bull will eventually take the market from this but at this point, it's really hard to predict, hopefully this first quarter, but we can't really be sure of that as well.
We all hope this year's bearish market will turn into bullish market, hopefully as you might be expected, because I also can't predict it correctly, I know it my knowledge is still amateur in market analysis, which is clear now the market is saturated and it's time to rise
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:24:51 PM

I think this bear market has been going on for a long time and could be the longest, however no one knows how to end this because the rise and fall of the market will be influenced by demand and supply which are also supported by factors such as news and competition.
Yes,i agree.No one can really tell when will this bearish trend will be over but i'm sure a bullish trend will soon to replace this market.If there are more positive news that will arise than just spreading fuds,then there are really high chances that this market will recover.Hopefully,what most people are expecting will finally happen this year.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:36:35 PM

Yes,i agree.No one can really tell when will this bearish trend will be over but i'm sure a bullish trend will soon to replace this market.If there are more positive news that will arise than just spreading fuds,then there are really high chances that this market will recover.Hopefully,what most people are expecting will finally happen this year.
The situation will definitely change, this is all because the digital currency market is never always in the same situation. all we need to do is be patient to wait for the situation to be much better. there will definitely be a pump and that's all we need to wait. Trading is something that requires patience, besides that we must also be able to avoid panic to achieve success.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:55:24 PM

When bitcoin hits this low there are not many people who are willing to sell lower, the price hits to a level where people are not comfortable with selling their coins which in return means as soon as we have some new hype that makes buyers go into rage mode and gather all bitcoin they can afford we will sky rocket.

When that bull will come is still uncertain but the good part is that bear people are now gone, we are not in a bear market anymore, we are in a stable market, bear market means going down and we are not going down anymore (sometimes we go down a small amount but we recover that quickly so it doesn't really worry me) so this is not a bear this is a stable market. Stable markets are usually followed by bull markets and we just have to wait for that hype about bitcoin once again.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 05:09:10 PM

When bitcoin hits this low there are not many people who are willing to sell lower, the price hits to a level where people are not comfortable with selling their coins which in return means as soon as we have some new hype that makes buyers go into rage mode and gather all bitcoin they can afford we will sky rocket

It is a matter of time until people start selling again, and they will unless we see a surge in demand. When the price falls, people are indeed not inclined to sell at first. But when they get used to these lower prices (especially if there is no sign of recovery), they will start selling again as they need fiat for their daily expenses. After all, 3k is still a huge price compared to, for example, Bitcoin Cash which is worth some measly 120 dollars per coin (though I think that it is still highly overpriced)

That likely explains why we go down in steps

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:28:13 PM

More than 1 years crypto market  already in bearish trend , and this is the longest bear since crypto started tradeable. And all crypto was dumped between 85% to 99%, so in my opinion crypto already in the bottom and in the next a few month will start to bullish again.  With low capitalization,  this crypto market will easy to push the price. 
The bearish market is going to continue until something fundamentals happened.  It might happen to or end of the year but it is surely going to happen.  Investors are waiting for reasons to be able to put good money into the market.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1782

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 11:40:18 PM

As I see it, we are long overdue with this bear market. I think we should see a surprising price action in the next couple of months. Long term recovery maybe at the end of the year. We are now in the longest bear market to date, arent we? How long can it possibly last?
Not enough data to calculate and come to a prediction now, so we have to just go with the flow and make something from it we are still the early adopters we won't get disappointed if we are holding our coins for long term.

Exactly, it is impossible to calculate when and how long it will take and it completely depends on the situation of the adaptation and how people are treating in the market. Instead of getting into panic it is good to wait until the market starts recovering.

My experience says we always see nice spikes up when market has been flat for too long. How long can bollinger bands squeeze until we see a breakout?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:59:36 PM

While checking around, I came across some write-up of how long this bear market have been and we also get to know that this bear market is the longest.

I found out this: https://www.ccn.com/the-crypto-bear-market-wont-last/amp recently.

Prediction or any speculation from different people in the world even expert of non expert give their own prediction through self analysis,  always tell time can tel when bitcoin pumping up again their price.
But of course it's pretty much better bitcoin end bearish market as soon as possible.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:10:07 AM

I don't know when it will be over but I'm hoping that it will be over soon, probably this year.
Bear does not do good in the market, people are making money when they short the market but it's not benefited the majority, we need
some great news to appear, let's end this bear soon so the market will be lively again.

The time will come and people will start to be bullish again, but these proper market regulation should take place the soonest.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 01:58:36 AM

I don't know when it will be over but I'm hoping that it will be over soon, probably this year.
Bear does not do good in the market, people are making money when they short the market but it's not benefited the majority, we need some great news to appear, let's end this bear soon so the market will be lively again

Well, that depends on your perspective

For example, many people would like to emphasize that with shorts your profit opportunities are limited while with longs they are virtually infinite as the price cannot go lower than 0 but can rise pretty high, i.e. well beyond what bears can ultimately earn. And that's true provided the prices are really going to climb high afterwards

So if you are a long-term holder, a permabull, bears give you an opportunity to buy low, so how can they be bad for the market really? They are risking their money just like bulls, and probably even more due to reasons described above. The bottom line is that you should actually love low prices as they increase your profit potential

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:00:30 AM

Prediction or any speculation from different people in the world even expert of non expert give their own prediction through self analysis,  always tell time can tel when bitcoin pumping up again their price.
But of course it's pretty much better bitcoin end bearish market as soon as possible.
every person now trying become an expert as if they really undertand about market movement.but personally i will trust my own analisys.if i get loss its by my own self and i will not ever regret with this.
BULVRDapp
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:13:45 AM

No one really knows, but with developments to be released over the next few weeks, things should start getting very interesting again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: