Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official] ClaimBits.net - More than a Bitcoin Faucet!  (Read 1358 times)
ElSila (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 02:52:32 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 05:52:15 PM by ElSila

Faucet, Shortlinks, Offerwalls, PTC Ads, Activity Rewards, Contests and more!

I want to present to you my newest project, is a new kind of Bitcoin Faucet where you can earn Bits (internal currency used which can be converted into Bitcoin Satoshi) for doing different activities like:
  • Faucet - Earn up to 10.000 Bits on our faucet, every 15 minutes
  • Shortlinks - Earn Bits by visiting shortlinks
  • PTC Ads - Earn Bits by visiting websites
  • Offerwalls - Earn Bits by completing offers
  • CPU Mining - Earn Bits by using your device CPU

Besides those main features from where you can earn Bits, there are also plenty more feature like:
  • Lottery - Win thousands of Bits every week
  • Levels - With every level you reach you earn more Bits from our Faucet
  • Activity Rewards - Claim free Bits for being active
  • Jobs - Earn Bits by completing easy tasks available on website
  • Investment Game - Guess if Bitcoin value will be higher or lower in next 5 minutes and multiply your Bits
  • Offerwalls Contest - The more offer you complete, the more chances you have to win our weekly offerwalls contest
  • Referrals Contest - The more users you invite, then more chances you have to win our monthly referrals contest
  • Shortlinks Contest - The more shortlinks you visit, then more chances you have to win our weekly shortlinks contest

Also, as you propably you understood from what I wrote so far, there is also a Referral System where you can earn up to 20% from each referral claim, up to 12% from Bits earned by your referrals completing offers and up to 6% from Bits earned by your referrals from visiting shortlinks, based on your membership. Yes, there is also a Membership system which multiply your Faucet Earnings, Referral Commissions and so on. You can convert your earned Bits into Satoshi and withdraw them into your FaucetHub account or Bitcoin Wallet. Also, there is an advertising system for those of you who wants to add PTC Ads or Banner Ads on our website.

This is a new kind of Bitcoin Faucet, after weeks of work, improvements and tests we released our BETA version of this system and is now available for all of you. Give it a try, it takes less than a minute to register and is FREE.

This website is still BETA, more features will be added and more changes will be done based on users requests. In case you find any BUG, please report it and I'll fix it ASAP.
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:11:04 PM

Over 500 members registered in 1 day after this website was opened. Plenty of new features are going to be added soon, thank you for being part of this website Smiley
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:36:10 PM

I've just add a new game on this faucet, I'm talking about "Investment Game". I won't give you more details here, I let you check it out Smiley
electro76

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 09:42:12 PM

Hi

I click on the mail link but mais account is not active

can you see

ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:01:17 PM

@electro76 I confirmed your account, please try to login now. Thank you Smiley
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 11:49:50 AM

No problem Smiley
blackmtl308

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:39:53 PM

Well, my previous message was delete by moderator.
I only wrote, "Very Good design, very promising, good luck with your project". haha
Dont understand why it was deleted.

Regards.
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:17:03 PM

Well, moderator knows better why he deleted your previous post, but anyway, thank you Smiley
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 07:29:53 PM

For those interested in building a similar faucet, this script is available for sale here: https://mn-shop.com/claimbits-ultimate-bitcoin-faucet
blackmtl308

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:05:43 AM

Thanks a lot for the 1st payment.

Really a very complete and clean site, roll faucet, PTC, shortlinks, offerwalls, activity bonuses, and a very original game.
Congratulations.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:25:57 AM

For those interested in building a similar faucet, this script is available for sale here: https://mn-shop.com/claimbits-ultimate-bitcoin-faucet
Do you have any plan to add more templates? Using the same template on many sites is not a good idea, sometimes.
Also, the price is a bit high it should be 200$ is reasonable.

Of course your site is very clean and simple to use, good luck
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:50:07 AM

Hello,

Yes, more templates are going to be added in next updates, also script is not encrypted and can be customised by every customer as he desires (can change the design an all other stuff). Before developing this script, I did some research on what scripts are available and to be honest, I found scripts with not even half of the features of my script (either full of bugs, encrypted and so on) for prices ofer $150. I know my products, this is not my first script, I know how much time I invest in every of my scripts, I know the way I develop those scripts and price (in my opinion) is more than fair, based on what other alternatives are available right now and for what prices. Also, this script comes with free support and updates for one year, an update for my products doesn't mean just some bugs fixes, except for small updates released to resolve some bugs, an update include new features or improvements. I would prefer to sell this script 10 times with $300, instead of selling it 100 times with $30. For me, is the same income, but for my customers, less similar websites is better.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions and for your interest. Have a nice day Smiley
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1823
Merit: 386

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:31:28 PM

Do you accept users from all countries or have some restrictions in place?
Also can we promote your website in our site?
Lastly, CPU mining has proven to be futile - is yours different?

Thanks for responding in advance!

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 12:48:33 PM

Hello,

Yes, I do accept users from all countries and yes, you can promote this website on your website (this is why there is a referral system). For CPU Mining this scripts uses CoinHive, I do use them on other products of mine (my customers are using it successfully aswell), I never had problems with them.
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1823
Merit: 386

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:55:53 PM

Hello,

Yes, I do accept users from all countries and yes, you can promote this website on your website (this is why there is a referral system). For CPU Mining this scripts uses CoinHive, I do use them on other products of mine (my customers are using it successfully aswell), I never had problems with them.

Got it, thanks for the info and for the quick reply.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
myfaucethero

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:06:56 PM

nice site, keep up the good work.

BTC | ETH | BCH | DOGE | LTC | BTX | BLK | DASH
 PPC | XPM | POT | ZEC | DGB
myfaucethero

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:16:41 PM

you are welcome.

BTC | ETH | BCH | DOGE | LTC | BTX | BLK | DASH
 PPC | XPM | POT | ZEC | DGB
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:07:41 PM

This website was updated, now there is also an weekly contest for Shortlinks Visits. Enjoy Smiley
ElSila (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 12:24:33 PM

Use this coupon code to get 50 Bits for free: 8726-8619-5578-3367
To redeem this coupon go to "Redeem Coupon" section. This coupon is valid for first 100 users who redeem it, hurry up Smiley
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

Signed up and visited a couple of shortlinks and they redirected me to some very shady 'Windows infected with malware' screens with a 'hotline' to call.

To add insult to injury, my clicks didn't even register!

Not a good experience.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: