Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4194 times)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:19:06 AM

I have been thinking for a year now that it is not possible to drop the price further ... but the exchange rate shows that the bottom does not exist ... cryptocurrency has been in a fall for more than a year. But of course it can not last forever. For the fall will come growth and they will be just awesome!
I would not say that the bottom does not exist. It seems to me that right now we have reached this very bottom and are firmly standing on it. Now just go ahead and up!
I do not agree with you !!!
I would not say that we are now at the bottom !!! Just now is the time. We must work and strives up!

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:52:54 PM

I believe in the team and I think that they took into account all the weaknesses of their competitors.
The competitors of this QUSD project are very strong. It must be said that the project will have to compete with very large players in the industry, such as USDT and TrueUSD. But I want to believe that QUSD will take a decent place among them!
Now the competition is great in all areas. but competition is not to be feared. On the contrary, it is a good motivator to work and introduce new ideas and plans into the life of the project!
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

I think that now is the best time for the rapid development of the QUSD project, the situation on the market is very good.

Yes, the market is now stabilizing, but this is not a good growth. That's when ethereum will be at $ 1000, then it will favorably affect all projects.
Ethereum 1000 dollars, it will not be soon ,and the market has not stabilized yet, perhaps it will go even down
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:29:10 PM

I think that now is the best time for the rapid development of the QUSD project, the situation on the market is very good.

Yes, the market is now stabilizing, but this is not a good growth. That's when ethereum will be at $ 1000, then it will favorably affect all projects.
Ethereum 1000 dollars, it will not be soon ,and the market has not stabilized yet, perhaps it will go even down
let's not be pessimists, and perhaps soon will rise in prices of all coins in the market and the price for Ethereum will exceed 2000 dollars
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:35:59 PM

Is there a demand for stable coins during the growing market?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:40:09 PM

Of course there is, without stable coins it is difficult, for example, to pay for any services or goods. Shops give preference to stability, and the market today can grow and fall tomorrow. So stable coins will always be needed.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:19:24 PM

Most likely, demand increases in a situation where the market is falling.
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:54:41 PM

The situation is quite controversial, we need to focus on the rapid development of the project as a whole.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:16:33 PM

It all depends on the popularity of the project, which is one or the other coin.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:08:26 PM

The situation is quite controversial, we need to focus on the rapid development of the project as a whole.

Project development should not cease regardless of the market situation. Projects often postpone their plans because of the market situation, and this is the main mistake.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:30:53 PM

Project development should not cease regardless of the market situation. Projects often postpone their plans because of the market situation, and this is the main mistake.
Of course, this is the time to prepare a project. And in the finished form to bring the product to the market. When will be more investors.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:46:17 AM

It is the high volatility of cryptocurrency that attracts professional traders to the crypto market. It gives an excellent opportunity to earn big money. But in order to take profits need stable coins. therefore they are so popular!
Today I read an article by an analyst trader who wrote that in the coming years we will not see an increase in the value of an asset x10-x20 times. The market will have growth and decline, but not as much as it was in previous years.
There are many analysts and everyone has different opinions ... I think that nobody knows the exact dates. They can only assume, but not the fact that this is exactly what will happen.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:41:05 AM

I would not say that the bottom does not exist. It seems to me that right now we have reached this very bottom and are firmly standing on it. Now just go ahead and up!
I also think that we are firmly on the bottom. The market shows that current prices are good support. Of course there are chances to continue falling, but they are insignificant. Much more likely to see growth.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:09:55 AM

I also think that we are firmly on the bottom. The market shows that current prices are good support. Of course there are chances to continue falling, but they are insignificant. Much more likely to see growth.
I sometimes think that if the market goes down, it will have a positive impact on the QUSD token!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:35:03 AM

There will be growth, but I will not say that at the moment everything is so bad, now there is so say, stability in the market, prices are not lower
Now they are talking about two scenarios for the development of events in the crypto market: either the market will go to a prolonged flat or the market will go up.
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:00:15 AM

There will be growth, but I will not say that at the moment everything is so bad, now there is so say, stability in the market, prices are not lower
Now they are talking about two scenarios for the development of events in the crypto market: either the market will go to a prolonged flat or the market will go up.
Opinions and predictions of experts are constantly changing, it's time to get used to it:)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:10:11 AM

Opinions and predictions of experts are constantly changing, it's time to get used to it:)

do not even need to get accustomed to anything. it causes me some alarm, because I do not understand what will happen next. It is worth thinking about the future, but it is rather uncertain

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:26:32 AM

The benchmark price is output as a guideline by an algorithm. Ultimately QUSD LTD decides on the benchmark price.

Read more about it  in the whitepaper:

https://qusd.co.uk/QUSD.pdf

Tell me the exact price of 1 QUSD token today? Where can I buy tokens?

Most profitable to buy on COINTIGER.COM, there the price of the token is very low compared to other exchanges.

How can price differ if QUSD is a stable coin? It seemed to me that on all exchanges the price was set at one - $ 1!
I also did not understand this question.
I thought that the price of this coin should be equal to USD.
Sevreki

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:40:57 AM

do not even need to get accustomed to anything. it causes me some alarm, because I do not understand what will happen next. It is worth thinking about the future, but it is rather uncertain
It's generally easier for me not to watch them and everything is fine, I'm just waiting for growth and that's the point, but I don't like watching someone
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:57:44 AM

I do not know what to even say, but I do not really believe that in the near future there will be any market growth, there will probably be a lull
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: