Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @suchmoon could you provide info on this  (Read 3328 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:10:50 AM
Merited by teeGUMES (1)

How is this thread still on-going?

Here are the facts, objectively.

We are looking at a case of hearsay.
Thule may or may not be lying: that is not the issue at-hand.

If Thule is lying, then the evidence is clearly false. Assume that Thule is not lying.
We then have another user that has PM'd Thule a screenshot of a PM.

Text can be doctored easily and we have no way of verifying the message.

Any proof that Thule provides is pointless because this is still hearsay. Thule's received PM can be legitimate, but the screenshot provided thereof may be illegitimate.
The only way to prove the screenshots are legitimate are for the original sender to verify them. Since they apparently do not want to, there is insufficient evidence regarding this case.

Thus, this fails to disprove the null hypothesis. We can pragmatically claim that the private messages to the unknown party are fake.
I don’t think it is *proven* the PM is fake, although the evidence being presented is certainly insufficient. The OP is offering evidence that doesn’t back up the claim that such moon scammed anyone.

Frankly, if the PM in the OP is real, this person should go to the police. If suchmoon retaliates with a negative rating, she may get charged with witnesses intimidation.

I would also point out that I think this post is horribly dishonest. It appears suchmoon is trying to entice the OP into breaking forum rules that she would presumably complain about if he posted the alleged picture.

It somewhat reminds me of how she claimed to have nothing against redsn0w, yet had three 5 year old examples of plagiarism the day it was made public that he was banned.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:16:21 AM

I don’t think it is *proven* the PM is fake
Never said that the PM has been faked. Just that there is insufficient evidence to back up the claim and hence we can dismiss it in typical pragmatic systems of belief.

I would also point out that I think this post is horribly dishonest. It appears suchmoon is trying to entice the OP into breaking forum rules that she would presumably complain about if he posted the alleged picture.
Considering the (what I perceive to be sarcastic) remarks were placed after the request to move dox to the Investigations board, I don't see suchmoon trying to get Thule to break the rules.

It somewhat reminds me of how she claimed to have nothing against redsn0w, yet had three 5 year old examples of plagiarism the day it was made public that he was banned.
Once you know what you're looking for in a ban, then it's far easier to find evidence thereof.

Given that they didn't bring up the evidence prior to your dissenting remark, I'm inclined to believe that suchmoon scrounged up the evidence subsequently.

If they really did have something against redsn0w, I don't see why they wouldn't report the instances of plagiarism before sn0w was banned.

Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:47:55 AM

I would also like to point at the nice find of Veleor

He was right about the senders nick volodia2 and instantly linked it to his another (first) dummy account volodia.
When checking that account you can see posts about GAW miners.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=433143

GAW miners ,suchmoon ?  Nice coincident isn't it?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:55:37 AM

I don’t think it is *proven* the PM is fake
Never said that the PM has been faked. Just that there is insufficient evidence to back up the claim and hence we can dismiss it in typical pragmatic systems of belief.
I don't think suchmoon is guilty of what is claimed in the OP, and would give zero weight to the accusation, and would give zero weight to this accusation if a similar claim was made in the future *with similar amounts of evidence*. I would give more credence to this accusation if there is a substantiated claim that suchmoon did something similar   

[...]
Once you know what you're looking for in a ban, then it's far easier to find evidence thereof.

Given that they didn't bring up the evidence prior to your dissenting remark, I'm inclined to believe that suchmoon scrounged up the evidence subsequently.
redsn0w has over 10k posts, and as such, I would dispute that it is easy to find plagiarism within that many posts even if you know there is plagiarism within his posts. 

If they really did have something against redsn0w, I don't see why they wouldn't report the instances of plagiarism before sn0w was banned.
someone clearly reported him for plagiarism, as this is how he was banned. Based on the fact suchmoon had three examples of his plagiarism, I would believe she was the one who reported redsn0w
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 08:40:58 AM

someone clearly reported him for plagiarism, as this is how he was banned. Based on the fact suchmoon had three examples of his plagiarism, I would believe she was the one who reported redsn0w
Regardless, reporting someone doesn't necessarily mean you're directly attacking them. If a user found instances of plagiarism, they would most likely report the posts regardless of the individual.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:45:29 AM

Regardless, reporting someone doesn't necessarily mean you're directly attacking them. If a user found instances of plagiarism, they would most likely report the posts regardless of the individual.

If somebody is posting plagiarism from posts back from 2014 he clearly searched for anything to attack that member.
Noone healthy is checking randomly posts from somebody from 2014 on an account with this massiv amount of posts without an agenda.

Suchmoon clearly tried to find something against that account and just proofed again how she destroyes accounts on this forum.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 08:48:35 AM

Suchmoon clearly tried to find something against that account and just proofed again how she destroyes accounts on this forum.
This is assuming suchmoon was the one that reported the posts.

I'm not sure how people look for plagiarized posts nowadays, but surely someone must have a scrape tool to automate the process. Finding posts that way is not completely out of the question.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:50:58 AM

Perhaps your statement is true. However I am not sure how someone would find an instance of plagiarism that is nearly five years old if they were not looking for trouble. Not that I approve of this, but suchmoon does often look the other way in regards to transgressions of those who are powerful. One of the threads redsn0w plagiarized in is currently locked and its last post was in 2014.

I am on the fence as to if punishment should be handed down for something that happened 4-5 years ago. I can't say I would be against someone reporting something this old -- the powers to be can decide if punishment is warranted. However I don't think it is reasonably accurate to say you have nothing against a person if you are reviewing multiple a 5 year old posts in multiple threads for plagiarism.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:52:18 AM

reporting plagiarism back from 2014 and showing the plagiarism lines which were posted 5 years ago shows clearly the intention of suchmoon as i doubt any decent DT members
like LoyceV,Bones,Ognasty,Asche etc would ever report this kind of staff which was back in 2014.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:59:32 PM

If somebody is posting plagiarism from posts back from 2014 he clearly searched for anything to attack that member.
Noone healthy is checking randomly posts from somebody from 2014 on an account with this massiv amount of posts without an agenda.

Of course she does. That snitchy bitch suchmoron is including proven liars, trust abusers and sneaky greedy racist sock puppet sig spammers in her trust list, sticking up for them in public, and excluding those on dt that speak the truth about them.
She is a frontman (looks very male) for untrustworthy scum. I would not even doubt she would try to scam someone if she thought she could get away with it on a weaker and unknown member. Since we have no proof we can not say for sure but it is in character with the rest of her actions.

Anyone willingly and knowingly supporting financially motivated untrustworthy scum should be blacklisted and treated as pariahs here. This will happen eventually anyway.

The mere fact that people are willing to take the most illogical views here to demonise the messenger on her behalf are very telling. It makes ZERO logical sense for him to ask theymos and mods to debunk his fake pms so soon in the cunning scheme LOL  People suggesting this are either stupid or simply jumping to suchmoons defense and using illogical argument to do so.

Did suchmoon scam or did she not scam. We will likely never know unless Theymos will look to see if those pms were legit back then. Even then she could just say I forgot they were there or that they were sent, or I didnt send them... we can never really know if there was a scam.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:45:02 PM

redsn0w has over 10k posts, and as such, I would dispute that it is easy to find plagiarism within that many posts even if you know there is plagiarism within his posts. 

The additional posts were near to the reported one in redsn0w's post history, really easy to spot. He simply went across random shitcoin threads and copied fragments of other posts, following his enrollment into a sig campaign. There's more on the next page of hist post history etc. The only reason I posted them is because you lied about there being only one instance of plagiarism.

I did report it although I can't be certain it got him the ban. Quite likely though.

And I would report you or Lauda as well if I found either of you plagiarizing. In most cases I don't even see the username when I'm reporting since that doesn't concern me.

Your insinuation that this is somehow targeted is ridiculous. I scan entire threads. For larger threads I sample 100-500 posts first to gauge the overall quality and if it's likely to be shitty then I scan the whole thread. I believe that's what got the thread redsn0w was in. It would cost me 100+ times more to do the same for the post history of a single 10k-post user and no one, not even you or cryptowhinybitch or any of my other virtual "enemies" are worth it. But a plagiarizing 10k-post user likely has more plagiarized posts than a plagiarizing 10-post newbie so they're more likely to get caught.

I appreciate your attention to my efforts to clean the forum up.

You call plagiarism from 2014 cleaning?
You didn't changed anything just destroyed another account.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:33:51 PM

that snitching scab suchmoon makes out she wants what is best for the forum but consider this

The Pharmacist aka Huge Black Woman spewed out hundreds of racist trolling shit posts to sig spam under a sock puppet and that snitchy dirty bitch - includes them in her trust list, and does not give them red trust or suggest they are banned for sneaky greedy financially motivated shit posting for btc dust.

She is an imbecile. She demonstrates her double standards on every post related to this kind of crap.

I mean she is a total moron - go read my merit threads she debunks her own arguments and when you really pressure her then you can watch her skull implode like a rotten pumpkin and it spews out LUDICROUS statements that demonstrate what kind of idiot you are dealing with.

She whines about sock puppets then ( i suspect starts her own ScumBuster) or agrees with them and sticks up for them.

I mean who can take this kind of idiot seriously? only greater fools.

That is not even mentioning she red trusts persons who she says supports "possible" scams then for those that are proven liars and protectors of PROVEN scams she again adds them to her trust inclusions and fights tooth and nail to stick up for their other extorting ways.

What an excellent member we have here "suchmoron"

You want to find the INCORRECT information here. Go ahead present your case.

Kick her off DT and take her bag of cycled merits away. Back to noobie.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:14:29 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 09:25:23 PM by Thule

Somebody deleted link to suchmoons adress which she claimed to be wrong and which is publicly accessable based on her request ?     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Anyone abused or scammed by suchmoon can PM me and will get a link to her full adress and her picture for free.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:42:50 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 11:24:10 PM by Timelord2067

[quote author=Thule link=topic=5106712.msg53958686#msg53958686 date=1583270069]
[size=7pt]Somebody deleted link to suchmoons adress which she claimed to be wrong and which is publicly accessable based on her request ?     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Anyone abused or scammed by suchmoon can PM me and will get a link to her full adress and her picture for free.[/size]
[/quote]

Interesting that you would use a real email address for a throwaway UID

(and that you don't have any crayons to write down said password)

Also interesting are your two spelling mistakes:

Code:
accessable
adress

From a preliminary search, in all of BCT I can find just one other instance of those two spelling mistakes being made:

[quote author=lovesybitz link=topic=2942080.msg40006639#msg40006639 date=1528872540]
Well when I read their it says that they want to make a secure storage for peoples money and easy accessable for every user when he wants to

remove his crypto from our platform. We Will be looking to partner up with many sellers which will be implemented into our network and u will be

able to buy anything u need for everyday life with ur SCE tokens, we tend to make a platform similar to some higly recognised platforms and make

a ranking based system, where people will rate sellers on a 5 star system, also sellers will deliver their products to buyers on their home adress via

mail.
[/quote]

lovesybitz has the same type style as Thule, one line separating each line of text.

Although the original post has been deleted [Archive [1a], [1b]] the perpetrator of that spelling mistake ( lovesybitz ) has been banned.

Perhaps someone else can delve deeper into more connections to cross-verify if Thule is an alt of the banned UID lovesybitz?

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 04:02:30 AM

Yeah... this is probably just a coincidence. A number of results for "acessable" and "adress" come up (4 and 5 pages respectively) of which there can be multiple instances in each of the threads (probability approaches 1 as page count increases).

Though in that specific post you have both of them show up, it's not as if the other users of which produced the spelling mistakes couldn't have done the very same. I have not checked for an overlap in the search results but I don't think linking accounts in this way would be a great precedent. I know that "adress" with one d is a common misspelling. As for the other, it would be difficult to justify for native speakers but I believe this is derived from a "sound-it-out" idea of spelling.

Interestingly enough, lovesybitz stops with the double spacing at around October of 2018: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=952731;sa=showPosts;start=440
And what's stranger is that they don't actually start posting in that form until mid-2018: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=952731;sa=showPosts;start=640
Overall, though, you'll find shitposts galore... it's possible that the account traded hands for a few months (posts are using different prose here vs here)

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 11:52:34 PM

While it's true the evidence is on the whole circumstantial, two identical patterns (double spacing and twin spelling mistakes) (with the potential of a third in the targeted posts in Reputation etc) are pointers to both having the same finger-print.

OTOH,

Is it possible to say that savetheFORUM (activity eleven) and truth or dare activity 42/174 are alts of each-other and/or alts of Thule simply because of their fingerprints being line double spacing, targeted posts in Reputation etc and their similar UID creation dates 20 days apart?

Code:
11 February 2020, 05:08:35 Date Registered: 	truth or dare
02 March 2020, 15:02:01 Date Registered: savetheFORUM

If Thule really is an alt of banned user lovesybitz u=952731 then these questions need to be addressed.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 12:10:07 AM

While it's true the evidence is on the whole circumstantial, two identical patterns (double spacing and twin spelling mistakes) (with the potential of a third in the targeted posts in Reputation etc) are pointers to both having the same finger-print.
I guess... but those are prose characteristics with a large breadth of usage. Most shitposters do the whole double-spacing posting style to make it look like their post has more substance to pad it out and it's probable that the likelihood thereof increases inversely with native English proficiency.

OTOH,

Is it possible to say that savetheFORUM (activity eleven) and truth or dare activity 42/174 are alts of each-other and/or alts of Thule simply because of their fingerprints being line double spacing, targeted posts in Reputation etc and their similar UID creation dates 20 days apart?
Anything is possible but I highly doubt the two are intertwined. You will see plenty of new accounts appear in Reputation thus the UID remark is of no significant substance. Moreover, 20 days is a fairly long duration (though again, it doesn't really matter).

If you want to do further post analysis (bear in mind it's going to be a very high ratio) then you could probably find more links. In general, though, think about what you accomplish:

It may warrant a ban. Okay: in this scenario, another account is created and we have wasted our time.
If the account holder is not of the same cryptographic identity then again we have wasted our time. Worse yet, preemptive stigmatization and false accusations skew the true number of cryptographic identities arguing against any given issue.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:57:23 AM

I'm not going to dwell on this issue too much for the time being, however, I did have a look at the individual word usages and noticed something.

Here's what I found:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg53986004#msg53986004 [Archive [1a], [1b]]

Thule (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:28:16 PM

OTOH,

Code:
11 February 2020, 05:08:35 Date Registered: 	truth or dare
02 March 2020, 15:02:01 Date Registered: savetheFORUM

If Thule really is an alt of banned user lovesybitz u=952731 then these questions need to be addressed.

You are the biggest idiot on earth.Seriously who is going to take you faggot any serious ?

You just posted as negative feedback 3 months ago i'm a confirmed alt of Quickseller because my account was created july 15 2014 and quicksellers july 22 2014.

How many times have you claimed of me being an confirmed alt of other people before ?Heh ?

You dumbass at least get some grey cells

Confirmed alt of, or suspected shill/sockpuppet of quickseller (whom I do not trust).
Thule creation date 15 July 2014, 01:35:37 / quickseller creation date: 22 July 2014, 15:51:40

Negative trust in a time were i didn't participated for several months.
You are clearly one of the bigger idiots on this forum.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:31:04 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 02:17:21 PM by Timelord2067

You are the biggest Idiot on earth.Seriously who is going to take you faggot any serious ?

You just posted 3 months ago i'm a confirmed alt of Quickseller because my account was created july 15 2014 and quicksellers july 22 2014.

How many times have you claimed of me being an confirmed alt of other people before ?Heh ?

You dumbass at least get some grey cells

That's the best you can do?  Got your attention have I?

The feedback in question is Neutral.

I provide references to my trust feed-backs, unlike your lashing out negatives.

You're just lashing out at others who aren't giving you the attention you feel you deserve.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: