Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate  (Read 2194 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:10:32 AM

Yeah i have experienced the same especially last year or so has been exactly like this for most of the campaigns and i think it is unethical because teams are just exploiting the bounty hunters i have even seen bounty hunters being insulted by the team members after the ico and bounty campiagn is over which is condemnable act.
Here one could add a lot of plots about how additional ordeals and humiliations are first exposed to bounty hunters before not everyone can pass the KYC test. If, for example, you are required to confirm the utility bills in my name, and they are issued to another family member, and the surname may be different, or I just study and live not at the place of registration. Yes, life situations can be mass. However, we are trying to put in a certain framework. This can be expressed in a different way: looking for reasons not to pay the earned tokens to bounty hunters.
And we are offered to do our work first, and only then they will consider whether we are suitable for paying for it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:31:49 AM

This experience isn't funny, imagine a bounty hunter putting his time and effort in every aspect of the campaign just to make some cool money, only to get this as the result, recently i joined a bounty, just the day i thought is my last day, i went to submit my task on the bounty thread only for me to see the bounty has been extended for 60days. What ? I just said to myself, it is the end for me, can't waste my effort that way. At the end bounty hunters will be the last to receive token price must have fallen after the wait.
This is why it would be better for bounty hunters to be paid in BTC or Eth
This has long been a big problem for bounty hunters. And now a far-fetched check of KYC plays a very important role in non-payment, which is deliberately carried out at the end of the ICO or even several months after the end of the ICO. During this time, we must constantly read their telegrams in order not to miss the announced procedure for conducting a KYC audit. Otherwise, all our work for many months may be in vain.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:42:24 AM

To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅
Reality inside crypto, most of us who experience this thread surely smiling and just remembering those days, when you are so excited to know that the bounty will give you satisfied profits after completing the task, but shit like this happens and we can't deny the fact that from those may bounties which
available around, there's really messing with hunters.

Thanks for giving me the time reminiscing and remembering those coins that I still have without any value now.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:46:58 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 07:59:21 AM by corrado25

Guys I participated in 2 baunty campaigns newly  and I have to tell you that it is not pleasantly surprised. The campaign managers and the team are trying in every way to not pay a reward for bounty thinking of the new conditions for obtaining tokens. it's always necessary to fill out a new Google form so now it's plausible to wait for the project to exit and register on their platform to get tokens there. but in the beginning all the conditions were simple and the reward for the campaign had to be transferred to the ethereum MEW wallet.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:54:34 AM

This is literally perfect play story for every bounty hunters around the forum. Yes, this is what happens and this is what the sequence is.

Currently there are more than 15 to 16 bounties in my pending list who are yet to pay me off but guess what its been ages since the ICO started and ended. Lolz.

These people will always lure you with quick rich money style and will never pay us. Sometime I start to feel that it is the same team who is running more than 100's of bounties and looting everyone on their campaigns. It's real shit man.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:08:09 AM

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!

The situation is so typical that it's not even worth commenting on it, just do a...facepalm))) But still we have to TRY to do something about it. It's very disappointing when such situations happen and more sadly is the fact that we can't appropriately because we have no power to sue scamming admins and  so on. I wish regulation in this sphere will be applied soon so that bounty hunters are defended somehow.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:00:42 AM

all the scenes from the conversation were exactly the same as some of the ICOs that I participated in and ended this year.
You are very experienced with SCAM projects and end up with shitcoin.
let's discuss so that this year we can avoid such projects.
a very interesting post. learning for all of us who have been trapped with such events.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:09:12 AM

We can all relate to this bounty hunting has become a big gamble right now, because of the bear market, just take a look at what happen to Konios participants everybody lost here because the price is wat to cheap I only made $3 here from three months of campaign and now they are gone for good.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:09:31 AM

We can all relate to this bounty hunting has become a big gamble right now, because of the bear market, just take a look at what happen to Konios participants everybody lost here because the price is wat to cheap I only made $3 here from three months of campaign and now they are gone for good.
some bounty campaigns apply such regulations, they don't want to make the tokens offered to be worthless because when the bounty campaign participants get their tokens they will sell them and will make the price of the token on the place of exchange collapse.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:10:39 PM

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

Oh my god... This is quite touching to a point that it got me nostalgic. I experienced all this in 2018 and stopped doing bounties. I only do bounties of Bounty managers with honest reputation. 2018 was a horrible bounty year for me in terms of experience and I hope 2019 will be better

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:16:20 PM

Damn those who experience will really get depressed and disappointed it's not the time only but your hope that you re going to receive commensurate to your hope and effort, I just hope all the bounty rewards I'm promoting will not turn out like this.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

Every bounty hunter can relate with posts like this. It's quite disheartening to carry on with a project for over 4 months only to be told that the tokens will be unlocked after 6 months when there's no buy order. Developers are never considerate of bounty hunters, forgetting that our service are of immense benefit to them.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:23:36 PM

Haha, this is really true mate. Many project that doing this and said to prevent from dumping. Extended bounty is very dumb for me. It's like a sign that the project is failed to get investors to buy their product
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:16:42 PM

It depends on value of Bitcoin I think. If Bitcoin price will be 1 USD and by participating in bounty you'll get 10 USD then yes, of course! But if it will be 20000 USD then it will be difficult I think.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:42:51 PM

Real stories that make us want to be angry hate mixed feelings, it's still good to be able to escape KYC. Try if you don't pass KYC, the story will be different and only the words "sincere" or merely "mutual cooperation". Remember shitcoin Caviar, KYC didn't escape even though it's been 3 times, it's been ... the pain. Experience a bounty hunter full of intrigue, funny, sad, happy and heartbreaking.

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:50:41 PM

Now it is indeed very difficult to be able to find a good project and also not to cheat because we ourselves know that some projecks are very potential scams. I myself am very careful in determining the projects that I follow to support
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:00:51 PM

~~~~
I know what you feel, after all the efforts we have given. and when it's time to get a reward, they complicate us with KYC and other things.
and in the end the token was only shitcoin, hahaha 😂 Grin Grin it's a funny thing to remember but very painful.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:47:10 PM

Honestly i saved this thread. i decided to read it every morning as a motivation to quit bounty. i seriously need to leave bounty. it stressful, worthless and demotivating. you miss some lines. i might help you add them.

your bitcointalk account got banned after 2 months of aggressive hunting. you contacted bounty admin.
hunter: my account has been banned. i can not summit work again. should i create a new bitcointalk account?
admin: read the bounty rules: the rule said, if you are banned from bitcointalk, you will loose your stake.
            if you remove your signature, you will loose all your stakes.

hunter: you guys are wicked. why can't there been another means of submitting my work. you people are wicked.

admin : ( banned hunter) reason, spam and insults.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:29:03 PM

Honestly i saved this thread. i decided to read it every morning as a motivation to quit bounty. i seriously need to leave bounty. it stressful, worthless and demotivating. you miss some lines. i might help you add them.

your bitcointalk account got banned after 2 months of aggressive hunting. you contacted bounty admin.
hunter: my account has been banned. i can not summit work again. should i create a new bitcointalk account?
admin: read the bounty rules: the rule said, if you are banned from bitcointalk, you will loose your stake.
            if you remove your signature, you will loose all your stakes.

hunter: you guys are wicked. why can't there been another means of submitting my work. you people are wicked.

admin : ( banned hunter) reason, spam and insults.

Unfortunately, not all bounty managers can understand your situation, and will not even try to do it. Most managers blindly follow the established rules and any decision that is not spelled out in the rules will not be made in your favor.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:41:11 PM

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

You know, it'd be very funny if it wasn't be so sad Undecided
Every single bounty member got into this trap at least once. But there is no success without failures. To be honest I can't complaint about it because I earned on bounties a lot of money in total, because I didn't give up after a few series of this kind of shit and went further.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄