Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate  (Read 2197 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:09:35 PM

It is very true that ICOs are can change the rules of bounty retroactively and the hunters are helpless as they reserve the right for changes. Their promises usually changes when the sale is over.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:14:59 PM

This is funny but this is what the bounty hunter experiencing and what happening  to all of us. This happening make us angry and mad because they always changing the road map and now i am sure that someone was still mad on the ICO because it is happening now that they always changing the ICO end, distribution  and specially  the listing on exchange.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:15:40 PM

Hat is a nice outline from the OP.
You too might have been a bounty hunter sometimes ago, although I am not seeing your wear a signature.
It is a typical explanation, very short and precise of what happens in to bounty hunters and to investors in general. Most especially for some projects,but not all project does that.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:21:48 PM

I have been part of the Ag ** e bounty campaign, which until now has not had the latest informastion anymore, at that time I have been part of the bounty campaign for two months. You can feel for  2 months without being given anything that until now the bounty campaign doesn't provide any updates, when I ask for the latest information on the telegram group or in the thread they rarely reply, and they had time to reply when I asked 'when does the bounty campaign end' with the cold they just answered we haven't decided yet. I did not suspect it, whilst according some bounty hunters  he was a bounty campaign manager who had a good reputation but for the fact was far from it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:31:47 PM

I feel included in this story.
all of them are clearly exposed, but my spirit will not decrease to get a better bounty this year, don't ever give up on becoming a bounty hunter.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:45:13 PM

Honestly i saved this thread. i decided to read it every morning as a motivation to quit bounty. i seriously need to leave bounty. it stressful, worthless and demotivating. you miss some lines. i might help you add them.

your bitcointalk account got banned after 2 months of aggressive hunting. you contacted bounty admin.
hunter: my account has been banned. i can not summit work again. should i create a new bitcointalk account?
admin: read the bounty rules: the rule said, if you are banned from bitcointalk, you will loose your stake.
            if you remove your signature, you will loose all your stakes.

hunter: you guys are wicked. why can't there been another means of submitting my work. you people are wicked.

admin : ( banned hunter) reason, spam and insults.

if you are tired then you can stop as soon as possible, but there is something better than that, it is a break, not completely abandoning the bounty because I am sure that one day the ICO will be tightened and quality will increase again and there will be lots of good ICO and that means a lot of good bounties

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:45:36 PM

Well written, dude! I neighing from the heart!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes, indeed, the last time everything is happening like this. For almost the whole of 2018, I could not get anything for the signature (postponement, cancellation of the project, etc.).
I agree. There is no good project that I have joined from bounty because they just give disappointment. So many excuses for your effort to paid off which also gain nothing on the end. It really make you stop on what you are doing and just waste of time. Instead do invest on coin that existed already on the market and then trade it, even profit is little at least you see that it is gaining good result than lose.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:50:53 PM

Such a bitter truth are those all lines! I can relate me with all those incidents! Project managers are not respecting bounty hunters! Sometimes I feel we should do something against them. As you posted this and hunters are replying so we need to do something together to change these scamming rules!
some of them just want to take advantage of the bounty hunter then after that they will take the prize that must be given to the bounty hunter, either by cutting the allocation or in a more sadistic way that is by going while carrying all the gift tokens and hopefully people like it will last a long time in hell

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:41 PM

To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅
This is why we should study the project thoroughly before participating especially the team behind the project because the project's success greatly depend on the team effort so we can avoid this things.

libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:06:47 AM

I have been part of the Ag ** e bounty campaign, which until now has not had the latest informastion anymore, at that time I have been part of the bounty campaign for two months. You can feel for  2 months without being given anything that until now the bounty campaign doesn't provide any updates, when I ask for the latest information on the telegram group or in the thread they rarely reply, and they had time to reply when I asked 'when does the bounty campaign end' with the cold they just answered we haven't decided yet. I did not suspect it, whilst according some bounty hunters  he was a bounty campaign manager who had a good reputation but for the fact was far from it.

This is true. Most of ICOs suck bounty hunters and investors when ICO is RUNNING, but once it's over you see the true faces of them. I have even seen this happening with top quality ICOs.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:25:39 AM

🤣🤣 you are absolutely right, this the rubbish many of this projects pull on hunters, they just think they can play us and go Scott free because they are nowhere within our reach. This became one of the disadvantages of bounty hunters

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:30:46 AM

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!

This is why we should study the project thoroughly before participating especially the team behind the project because the project's success greatly depend on the team effort so we can avoid this things.
Even having studied the team, remembering their names and surnames, this will not save the bounty participant from falling into an awkward situation.As a rule, a lot of companies conducting ICO do not fulfill their conditions regarding bounty programs.This is a problem but the author of the post at the end he pointed out why this is happening.The most important point is that there is no demand for tokens!!!Hence the problems with the participants of the bounty.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Evushko

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:29:33 PM

A very sad story, but, unfortunately, not a single one! Many of us have done this! We take ourselves in hand and move on!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:32:04 PM

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

Totally perfect words.........

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Vanshenz

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:40:23 PM

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

why am I sad after reading your words ??
I often experience things like this, but I always endure and go back to doing my job as a bounty hunter. sometimes I think, am I a fool? or is it just a process that I have to pass to get success? I don't know, what is certain is that now we can only try even though we often don't get paid.
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:51:22 PM

I have been part of the Ag ** e bounty campaign, which until now has not had the latest informastion anymore, at that time I have been part of the bounty campaign for two months. You can feel for  2 months without being given anything that until now the bounty campaign doesn't provide any updates, when I ask for the latest information on the telegram group or in the thread they rarely reply, and they had time to reply when I asked 'when does the bounty campaign end' with the cold they just answered we haven't decided yet. I did not suspect it, whilst according some bounty hunters  he was a bounty campaign manager who had a good reputation but for the fact was far from it.

I understand that feeling. I also have joined a campaign where I spent lots of time and effort in doing signature bounty for 5 months. They should have ended 3 months but their reason for extending it is because of the bearish run. On top of that, they've lowered their allocation and rate as the market goes down. After receiving their token, it got into a huge dump and until now my selling order is still there on IDEX without interested buyers getting that. Yup it really hurts, that's why we should learn how to move forward after this painful process. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:56:02 PM

It is very true that ICOs are can change the rules of bounty retroactively and the hunters are helpless as they reserve the right for changes. Their promises usually changes when the sale is over.
So much relate on this and we can’t do anything about it. The developer have really the right to do that, even if its not on the rules on their first day of campaign. Bounty hunters should look for more campaigns, don’t just depend on one project if you are serious in making money.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

Very often I observe just such answers in the chat, but it happens that they pay immediately and the tokens go to the stock exchange right away, but they cost a penny!
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:03:55 PM

Most of 2018 bounty campaigns just like that. The thing i hate most is KYC. i have once failed to pass KYC after 6 months or more work for them. They wont give my reward after all my patiance and the price is very small. Worst bounty campaign i ever had. But im still hoping i will get big reward just like old days.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:04:46 PM

Most bounty hunters are now treated like a trash or a tool to promote their ICO where in return, you will not be rewarded according to the effort you provided to them. I had experienced this multiple times and stopped participating in social media campaigns and mainly focuses on signature campaign. Why? Promoting their project throughout social media take too much time and you will only be paid for $5 to $10 after 6 months or more of your effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: