Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is starting to improve???  (Read 19322 times)
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:08:32 PM

Though it feels good to see the green market but I am sure the market will fall down again after 2-3 days later! Because this is just a normal pump for a day or for some hours! The crypto bull market will not come very soon like this! We should treat this kind of pump as a normal matter!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:15:58 PM

the hope of course green is sustainable higher again. but see also the previous conditions then must remain cautious because there's even green isn't necessarily is a result. at least prepare only whether to rise or fall more because with has prepared a rise so whenever it came then the results already in front of the eyes.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:17:19 PM

There are so many good news that is why the market is recovering again.
And i also read that the ETF might be approve by SEC anytime this year. this is a great step ahead again and i hope bull trap will not be around.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:19:26 PM

Thats a spark of improvement in that market and i hope it becomes brighter soon enough but for the current time we just have to be patient and just expect more be from the market
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:13:33 AM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time
No can do to have that accurate prediction if this increase will last for a long time but let's hope for the best that it will stay.
or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red?
It will turn to red soon so expect that.
How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink
I'm happy and I do nothing but just watch the rally and see on where it will lead.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:17:01 AM

I am very happy today because all altcoin in my investment list increased. especially LTC, I bought LTC at $ 32 and now it has increased to more than $ 40, it has helped me to be profitable in early February, in 2019 the market will definitely uptrend

UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:22:02 AM

I am very happy today because all altcoin in my investment list increased. especially LTC, I bought LTC at $ 32 and now it has increased to more than $ 40, it has helped me to be profitable in early February, in 2019 the market will definitely uptrend

So that means you have sold? and contributed to prices dropping correct? because if you haven't sold then you can't guarantee your profit.

Classic case see green cash in your profits and sell because if you do not be sure that others will sell their profits to lock it in and you will be the one caught in the crossfire.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:27:20 AM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink

Still not a good sign for recovery/ test drive, too early and risky for me. Depend my MACD analysis we can start trade/invest in middle of the year because in that time price action will look real, not like this moment. I believe my analysis is correct, so keep disciplines and see you next month.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:35:24 AM

yes, but it's a shame red is back today. bitcoin fell -0.18%, ripple -0.31%, etherum -0.54%. actually yesterday the market has shown a good increase, but today it fell again. it seems like the bull run isn't here yet.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:36:09 AM

Yes, the market is back green now and I see Ethereum up 13.51%. Of course, this is a very good condition for selling coins. And I think the condition of the market price will definitely rise again and will pump in this 2019.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:47:55 AM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink
I think the market will fluctuate in this price for a period of time and its price cannot rise immediately, maybe we need to wait for a long time to wait for it to recover.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:55:05 AM

We can only guess. Just don't buy in FOMO, we all know how it turns out. If you are thinking to buy & hold for few years then sure go ahead.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:05:43 AM

Please don't be fooled by the small changes in the crypto market, it will drop again very soon. The early part of January had similar increase in the prices on the crypto market which made people predicting the occurrence of the bull run but the market experienced a dump just a few days after the sudden increase. You just need to check the trends and know how to invest. 

Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:07:32 AM

The current crypto condition is still up and down, it is not yet stable even though the green market is certainly good news and if you go back to red it still behaves wisely because the conditions are not stable and certainly need time to get back to normal

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:12:28 AM

The current crypto condition is still up and down, it is not yet stable even though the green market is certainly good news and if you go back to red it still behaves wisely because the conditions are not stable and certainly need time to get back to normal

The thing is once it goes back to red it will drop below 3k for sure. Once you see green like this and then red again it dumps even harder than it pumped.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:19:11 AM

I see the price has gone green almost all of the altcoins on the market. But prices will go down in the next few days and it won't be long.
My friend claims that the crypto price will fall and will rise again.
We see that in August crypto will continue to rise.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:29:37 AM

It's good to see the market green again. But how long? Crypto market is yet to recover strong since a long period of bearish market. Everybody is waiting on the crypto market to bounce strong. Maybe this is the start or this is just a short bounce.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:45:50 AM

A pump started of course by BTC and most coins followed. Hoping that this will continue to ensure good profit for all of us. Traders for sure are partying as quick trade is perfect in this kind of situation but remember to reap the profit. Be smart!
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:47:20 AM

How could you say? Just when you see the market green and almost all is green? I think you should better conduct a long term view of a market analysis of the market to ensure its prediction.

Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:02:31 AM

You are right that the Crypto market is now getting better. But I think this will only last a few days and then it will come down again. And times like this trade will be more profitable. But we hope that the Crypto market can continue to show a very positive trend.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: