Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:07:10 PM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.

I like the benefits of choosing the second one more, if I feel I have made a mistake. So the first thing to accept that mistake and give a solution to get rid of it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:31:44 PM

In any situation, if you want to achieve something, you take some risk. He is always there. Otherwise, everything would be much easier in our lives. Investing in cryptocurrency, looking for a job, all this has some risk that you must understand and calculate.
any investment there will be a risk that we will get and of course we must choose the risk with the smallest risk to get that big profit in general that is what investors do

AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:32:26 PM

If we don't take risk we will never know what will be the outcome of our decision. If the decision we made took us on the right or wrong direction. If we skip too invest in our target coin then it pump or the price went up then we miss the opportunity to earn. Another is if we take risk in investing then we lose. That's the time we will be more cautios on investing.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:36:56 PM

How did you know if you were be to success if you didn't  take a risk? Right now those who are great earn was those people of always taking a risk because they didn't  know whats happening to the future for their investment but they always taking positive so here in crypto those who are always taking a risk was those one of the great earning and have positive mindset.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:50:39 PM

In any situation, if you want to achieve something, you take some risk. He is always there. Otherwise, everything would be much easier in our lives. Investing in cryptocurrency, looking for a job, all this has some risk that you must understand and calculate.
any investment there will be a risk that we will get and of course we must choose the risk with the smallest risk to get that big profit in general that is what investors do
that's right, but investing in cryptocurrency has a greater risk than any investment, so with the amount of risk there will be great opportunities also to get profits so it doesn't hurt to take the risk.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:00:10 PM

When you decide to take risk you should try to know the risk percent and compare it to rewards.
Else you are not risk taker, you turn to gambeling.
Ask your self what is the risk and what is the rewards, if rewards worth then take risk if you like to be risk taker.
Normaly risk must be less than rewards inorder to take risk. Other wise no.
I agree with what you say, we really have to assess how much risk we will take, we have to compare it with what we might get if we dare to take that risk, for example when we decide to invest in bitcoin then I think the risk is worth what we might get
because now the price of bitcoin is being cheap while bitcoin has several times shown its potential in getting high prices

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:40:22 PM

Risk takers are great earners. You take risk just like to explore all options. Not that you are aware what the outcome will be, but to get a better idea. It may go the negative way for you to learn more, it might also go the positive way to give you much benefit. Am a risk taker and I have no regrets. I come out stronger.

You are also right but not all risks are to be taken because some steps are clear signs of failure and not need to be taken. As a risk taker, you must be ready to learn and choose between opportunities or else your failure will be more than your success stories.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:54:47 PM

all must have risks included in crypto, if we do not dare to take risks then we will not get the expected benefits, we must take risks if we want to succeed, if we do not dare to take risks then we will only stay in place without doing anything and makes us lose the opportunity to make a profit
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:56:14 PM

As every one knows that until you dont take risk you wont get high profit so everyone takes risk, but they dont know that first know fully abut and then take it;.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:27:31 PM

Well, risking is something you can not really run away off in your life. Everyone will be in a situation of "pick one" or "do or die" scenario eventually. The path to being successful is filled with those decisions full of doubts and uncertainity. Crypto is full of those situations. I am in favour of being in charge of my own actions. I have to come out of my comfort zone and do something in order to see awaited results. A majority of people is not capable of doing it and that might cost them a lot in upcoming industrial revolution as well. The best things are worth fighting for  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:51:48 PM

Risk taking is an important attribute to make higher profit. You also know that risk taking is 50:50 chance that you win or looser, so in your best interest it is advise to take calculated risk so you don't run into a huge loss. Not all risk are to be taken as some already appear to be a failure path. You win some and loose, if you loose, you learn from your mistakes and get better with d6ecision making in the future.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:01:52 AM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.

The risk is exist not for nothing, there has to be a profit. The bigger the risk, usually the profit is big too.
Investing your money in gold maybe very safe because it has almost no risk. Managing your risk is important to avoid big losses.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:19:22 AM

Every opportunity that is of course also has risks, as well as when you decide to enter the crypto field, of course there is also the risk and of course you already know what, still believe you are able to pass the risk in crypto for the future will get good results

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:25:21 AM

Dangers are wherever I mean there is life hazard when we jump out and about regular. So to do anything we need to go for broke. Same goes for contributing where we chance our cash and it can both represent the deciding moment us monetarily yet I figure we should continue attempting dependably for better chances.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:26:36 AM

Never stop working hard. All jobs have risks and you also have to be brave enough to take those risks. But before you do work, of course, you have to learn to increase your knowledge. As in Crypto, this can all happen and your fate can also be improved.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:54:08 AM

Life itself is a risk
Doing research apart, selecting projects for airdrops and bounties are risks too
But if you want to earn more, you do trading and investing too
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:00:45 AM

All the things you do in this life must have a risk and you have to go through them to move forward. Investing in crypto is one of them. Crypto investment has a big risk and you won't be able to get profit in crypto investment without taking the risk. When you lose, you can use it as a lesson to get better at taking the next step to lessen the risk.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:11:59 AM

All the things you do in this life must have a risk and you have to go through them to move forward. Investing in crypto is one of them. Crypto investment has a big risk and you won't be able to get profit in crypto investment without taking the risk. When you lose, you can use it as a lesson to get better at taking the next step to lessen the risk.
risk was  a part that could not separated from investing world even that in cryptocurrency, stock market or even in forex trading.as investors we must know about it and learn how to manage the risk so our investment could growth smoothly.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:16:21 AM

That risk is absolutely there and we must face when we want to achieve certain goals and want profits, just like in the crypto world, there is always a risk and we cannot avoid it, but we can manage it to minimize a risk from the cryptocurency world that we are follow

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:34:39 AM

Yes, you are right, I only take risks, even though the results are bad, I am still proud of myself, if I don't do it, it will only make me an insecure person. In my opinion, taking risks must be very confident, if you are not prepared for big disappointment.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: