Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:00:42 AM

Why do we have to take risks ?
It is simply because we are the ones who decide which project/s are we gonna invested or support with. If we don't take risks then we can't create future in ourselves here in crypto industry or in real world. Risk takers have the greater chance to earn more profits if they gonna choose a good platform to invest with.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:08:51 AM

I would assume that you are talking about business and specifically cryptocurrency. I believe you are correct as the word "Risk-Taking" or "Risk-takers" are often seen on books about business and this is one good quality of an entrepreneur. If you don't risk you will never knew if you would fail or not. There are times though not absolutely true, that you will gain the best advantage of risking something than not. It is a choice or a decision that must also be paired with the possibilities and good research. Though it is true that risk taking is a good quality of an entrepreneur, it does not actually mean that loosely. consider that you also have to investigate on things.

Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:23:37 PM

The way I see it is that if you don't take risks you'll never have what you want in life. Need a risk taking mentality to take part in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
StreakW

Activity: 1220
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:28:09 PM

Yes the point 1 and 2 is true, also people say high risk also high reward, and i see many success people, starting from their courage to take risk. But dont be like so many people only take risk but dont learn from that not anticipate it. Take risks also takes advantage

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:45:38 PM

The way I see it is that if you don't take risks you'll never have what you want in life. Need a risk taking mentality to take part in crypto.

if I think that if we don't take a risk, chances are that we will not have the enthusiasm to go through it all because the challenge in our lives today is to take a risk and run the risk. sometimes it can make us excited by ourselves.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:07:22 PM

if I think that if we don't take a risk, chances are that we will not have the enthusiasm to go through it all because the challenge in our lives today is to take a risk and run the risk. sometimes it can make us excited by ourselves.
I think the risk always gives life something new , that after that I want to do , and now is the time when you need to take risks , because life is one and you need to spend it usefully
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:15:30 PM

for going in succes way, first we must take a risk and after we are down, we all know the feel when we fall down and learn how to be able to cope and so we don't repeat the same mistakes later.

nothing any instant why for being a success, like in crypto world, in few year ago i'll take a risk for trade and make me loss much money in market, but i learn something from that

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:16:42 PM

Taking risk in the crypto space help maximize your margin of profits for your investments. If you don't take risks, you will never understand the crypto market and the crypto ecosystem. The best way to become a better investor is by taking a lot risks and learning from your mistakes.
Osaremien

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:31:20 PM

Life itself is a risk....so no risk no rewards
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:36:44 PM

I do have to take risk because those who are higher up the ladder keep advising and encouraging the risks they took before they got to where they are now. 99% of successful people in life attest to the fact that they are where they are now because of the risk they took "yesterday". i take risk because it will one day take me somewhere.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
X2Team2017

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:54:44 PM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.

ppl wanna have 10000% profit in 2 days ...
they ignore the risk ..  even when its clearly impossible to get that gain

Am I spamming? Report me!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:15:47 AM

Why? I think the better question is why not? Risks are already part of our lives and we have to deal with it. If you want to be a successful person then you need to take risks. The only thing we must know is how do we manage it. Take all the risks on things worth risking for.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:28:45 AM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained! There is an old saying about it. You are right when you say that the risk is everywhere. To live without risk would not be interested. In crypto, we risk every day, the risk is not always justified and you just need to know its limits and do not go beyond the line, control your risk.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:29:26 AM

Risk takers are great earners. You take risk just like to explore all options. Not that you are aware what the outcome will be, but to get a better idea. It may go the negative way for you to learn more, it might also go the positive way to give you much benefit. Am a risk taker and I have no regrets. I come out stronger.
i agree im also a risk taker and even i failed a lot of time im still getting stronger in the process
even i failed lot of times i know that i will be given an opportunity to succeed atleast a few times

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:35:04 AM

Risks may sometime grant you rewards, but sometimes grant you losses. Be sure to read and think twice on what you want to do.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:38:40 AM

Risk takers are great earners. You take risk just like to explore all options. Not that you are aware what the outcome will be, but to get a better idea. It may go the negative way for you to learn more, it might also go the positive way to give you much benefit. Am a risk taker and I have no regrets. I come out stronger.
i agree im also a risk taker and even i failed a lot of time im still getting stronger in the process
even i failed lot of times i know that i will be given an opportunity to succeed atleast a few times

It's an options that you needed to take smartly, risk is everywhere and I'm not against that, but you also can take the edge risking when you are familiar with what you are doing, understanding and do some researching can help you to figure out what's best to do with your decision making before taking the risk, you need to analyze as it will also influence the weight of your base entry point.

Never to do any actions without asserting, overseeing the end results will give little confidence making your decisions taking the risk.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:39:03 AM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.

In my assessment, almost all people who became successful here in crypto world are risk taker.
And as a capitalist here We are willing to take risk our investment to buy coins on which We think
it can give profit in the end future. Even most of the time We failed in investing into something here
because of wrong choice of coins, it doesn't mean we will stop of course not! instead We continued
on investing.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:45:00 AM

You can either play it safe or go big.  I'm a risk taker at heart, Id rather by living on an island in a mansion instead of working an hourly wage like a sucker.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:52:07 AM

Everything including life is a risk. It's just best to take Calculated risk to avoid minimal damages. In business and on crytpo, almost all are succeeding or those who succeeded are risk takers. Risk taking gives you the advantage of being a first partaker and fist person to know of an idea the possibilities and once you key in and it's successful, you're sure on you way to profitability

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:10:13 AM

With great risk = great possibility of getting max profit.  This is why you need to take risk. But, it is up to you if you'll be taking that. The one that will be losing is you and the one that will be winning, is also you. So make a good choice.
I agree with the comments from you. The big risk always brings big profits for all investors. The maximum profit you receive depends on the level of risk it brings, the greater the risk of higher returns. If you are a safe investor and do not want to understand it, then you may leave Cryptocurrency because this market always has a risk of making you lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: