Bitcoin Forum
November 28, 2020, 02:51:12 AM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21799 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:46:39 PM

Investing in electronic money, looking for a job, all this has some risks that you must understand and calculate. Risk is a word that says it all. You will sacrifice something to get higher profits.

Yes I agree, Risking money to get higher money is the right term for this. Almost all of the successful people do this. When you "play safe" you are not that risking a lot of money and it will not make you get a big profit. But if you risk your money with the right research for sure it will be worth it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████▀        ██████▀   ██████   ██▀        ▀████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
█████    ▄▄▄▄███▀   ▄▄   ███▌  ▐██▌   ▄    ▄█████
████    ██████▀   ▄██▌  ▐██   ███   ███▌   █████
██▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄████▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀ ████▀▀██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄███▄▄█▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▌  ▄▄▄▄██▄     ▄█     ████   ▄▄▄█▌  ▄▄   ▄████
████  ▐██████▀▀  ▀██▌  █▌  ▀█▌     ▄█  ▐██▌  ▐████
▄█████████████████▄
███████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀█████████████████▀
⟩⟩⟩ NO DOWNLOAD
⟩⟩⟩ 101% RAKEBACK
⟩⟩⟩ LOTTERIES
|▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
|██████   ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████   ██
PLAY NOW
██   ██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██   ██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drumamat

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:50:42 PM

Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.
That's it for chtoyuy riskovat need to have the knowledge.One risk without knowledge is a sign of bad taste.

*Image Removed* ARCS

Powered by,
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:56:28 PM

Business is business so in crypto world we need to take the risk of it for joining lot of ico at this time. Many of them are legit project and many of them also is scamming people around here.
I know risk is the part of our life we will have to take risk, this is modern age we can reduce our risk by increasing our knowledge and information about the project we decide to invest our money. In crypto currency we win because our confidence and our internal interest, we should have faith about the investment we have done never get worry about the risk.
Take any edge that you can get before taking the risk, we do have lots of resources and we can make a use of it, it's part of our journey to take the risk in order to have much better in returned, but also apart from that having a good options and finding ways to lessen will be much better, work out with your knowledge and be paid after taking the ride.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
 ▄▀▀▄▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀█ █
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄▄█▄▀
█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
█             █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█         ▀▀  █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
███▀  ▀█████▀  ▀███
▀▄▄   █████   ▄▄▀
▀▀▄█████▄▀▀
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀  ▄▀▄▄█ █▄▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄
▀▄  ▄▀           ▀▄  ▄▀
▀▄▄▀           ▀▄▄▀
..Play Now..
Rogkim1

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:00:00 PM

So many risk that we have to fight on cryptocurrency just like scam,such as downfall of the market, and so many more that we need to prevent to make our crypto journey successful.And we need to be wise so we escaped those risk,But risk may give us lessons and it gives as a lot of ideas if we know how to handle it so if you want to be successful then must be wise and be optimistic as always in cryptocurrency.

There is a risk in any business. I have not yet met a single class where you can earn money and not have the risk of getting a loss. And in those businesses where you can earn big money, the risks are even higher. These businesses include cryptocurrencies. It is worth understanding and assimilating.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:20:11 AM

Risk takers are great earners. You take risk just like to explore all options. Not that you are aware what the outcome will be, but to get a better idea. It may go the negative way for you to learn more, it might also go the positive way to give you much benefit. Am a risk taker and I have no regrets. I come out stronger.

Exactly. As long as the risks are well calculated, you will be fine because the reward will worth the risk. I once did a $2000 risk in 2018 that yielded $75000 and my friends were shocked

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:30:04 AM

I love take risk because I want to get much profit with my investment, I don't care about how many time I have lost with my investment because I always take back with other investment altcoin kinds.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:53:04 PM

Risk takers are great earners. You take risk just like to explore all options. Not that you are aware what the outcome will be, but to get a better idea. It may go the negative way for you to learn more, it might also go the positive way to give you much benefit. Am a risk taker and I have no regrets. I come out stronger.

Exactly. As long as the risks are well calculated, you will be fine because the reward will worth the risk. I once did a $2000 risk in 2018 that yielded $75000 and my friends were shocked

If I dont need to convert sometimes my coins I will also going to take risk holding it, let us think what happened early this year the price is playing around 3500$ therefore if you had a patience to take the risk then we are able to earn depends on the amount that we hold, it is true that the risk can give you a good profit if you enter to it with caution ofcourse.
sujonali1819

Activity: 1218
Merit: 794

Bitsburg-Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Bitcoin Trading

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:07:15 PM

Without risk, mainly in crypto, nobody can gain more. So crypto means risk and people should take the risk to gain more. If anybody afraid to take a risk I think crypto is not for the person.

██████████▄▄▄▀▀█
█████▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄
██████████████████▀▀█
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
████████████
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
████████████
██████████▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
███████████████
▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████▄
████░░░░░█████░░░░░████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
▀████████▀░▀████████▀
▀████▀░░░░░▀████▀
STAY
ANON
|
▄█████████████▄░
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░
████████████████
████████████▀▀██
████████████▄▄██
████████████████
▀██████████████▀
SHARED
WALLET
|
▄▄▄████▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀█████▄
████████░░░░░███
▀███████░░░░▄██▀
▀██████░░░▄██▀
▀████▄███▀
▀▀██▀▀
SECURITY
FOCUSED
|
▄▄███████████▄▄
█████████████████
▀▀███████████▀▀
██▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄██
▀▀███████████▀▀
██▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄██
▀▀███████████▀▀
EARN
MONEY

|
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:28:13 PM

Probably every person who takes some part in cryptocurrencies should in a certain way be able to take risks, because he is investing in a very serious and full of dangers cryptocurrency sphere.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:39:02 PM

Without risk it will be difficult for any one to gain profit most especially in the crypto world. Wise risk takers are the most successful in the world, greater earners and most experienced business enthusiast. "A man who is afraid to take risk will end up achieving nothing" We should learn to take risk and in a wise way it often lead to success in most cases.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:01:09 PM

If you do not take risks, you will continue to receive a penny.  And just waste your time.  But the risk must be justified.  So you also need to take risks wisely.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Sirait

Activity: 1036
Merit: 101

WIRELOCA.COM

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:24:07 PM

there is the term "if we don't try then we don't know the result", from these words I learned that every decision we make is already at risk. and the risk is divided into two, namely large risks and small risks. maybe some people like being at great risk (traders with large capital) but I'm not, I prefer to be at a small risk (players are safe)  Grin

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:35:23 PM

When we need to make a business or venture, the hazard will dependably be there, and it relies upon us to acknowledge the hazard, or we leave the chance to begin new things. When we think about the hazard, we have to realize how to settle or deal with the hazard so we can limit the misfortunes that we may get later. At any rate, if something turns out to be most exceedingly awful, we could figure out how to tackle that issue so we could even now endure and proceed with the business until the condition has returned to typical.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:01:49 PM

Without risk, its quite difficult for one to gain profit and get the best. Taking risks important in life. This will help you make mistakes as well as get the right thing.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
tonlong

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:12:49 PM

Every success has hidden risks for us at any time. Therefore, to move forward you must have positive thoughts to create new breakthroughs to bring success. The crypto market also needs recklessness with a certain experience that will bring hope and victory to investors.
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:26:43 PM

You have to take risks in life, that's a given. Here's a quote I really resonate with by J.K. Rowling: "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.". With that being said, you have to take calculated risks. If you lose all your trading stack in risky trade or investment, then it's game over. We try to learn every day in our community, join us if you like the sound of that! You'll find links below.

We also organize fun events like quizzes in which our members can learn and win hundreds of tradable tokens! Check it out Wink

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Whereap

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:55:16 AM

Danger takers are superlative jobholders. You capture danger aloof similar to probe each choice. Not that you are knowing what the result desire be, on the other hand to move a greater concept. It ballplayer move ahead the rejection method representing you to study many, it strength furthermore move ahead the affirmative method to consecrate you even advantage. Am a danger taker and I get no contritions. I approach away stronger.
Asformu

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:56:41 AM

In whatever condition, whether you wish to actualize something, you capture any danger. He is always thither. On the other hand, all things would be even easier in our being. Investment in cryptocurrency, search representing a work, each this has any danger that you have to explain and compute.
canandr

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:58:15 AM

Forming a rejection chat to looking similar a affirmative single. Yea that effort on the other hand not nearly of the age. Danger is a chat that affirm it each. You desire give something to move a higher come back. Good any achieve get the courageousness to capture it and in this crypto planet, danger is something that you desire largely apply espial when you are purchase freshly composed coins or in trading dissimilar form of strikes. That is furthermore reason gaming is similar a sibling of crypto acceptances as of that danger.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:43:05 PM

I think it's important not only to take risks but to manage risks, that you plan for losses and accept if it happens.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: