Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:01:58 PM

When i am doing something new i take a risk even if sometimes is a little one. i believe there is no way to evolve if i find all kind of excuses being afraid of the rick i should take.
I think you need to take risks and go for fear , because for the most part is a great result , I very often run the risk of due to the fact that I want to earn big money without risk anywhere

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:37:18 PM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.
You are very correct, everything about this life is a risk especially when it comes to making certain important business decision. However, I do not support taking a very high risk, I believe in taking a moderate risk so that in the event of the unexpected, I will not be hitted too hard.
Bramuro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:45:25 AM

Everybody connection and existence role of cryptocurrency requires to capture hazard and item that buoy take place in the cryptocurrency marketplace. you require to survey and you have to be age in item that desire develop in the cryptocurrency.
Blockchain123

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:11:32 PM
Merited by vazarii (1)

Risk as an opportunity to succeed rather than a path to failure.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:23:44 PM

we all are risk takers that's why we are here today. talking with other making stuff experiencing stuff. maybe making a lot of mistakes but still enjoying the failures. we are not here because we want something but only because we can make something better, we are the risk takers  Wink. I really like when people think we are cool because we take the risk but it's just they who are not taking risk they just do not understand life till now. we are here for knowledge and experience which no money can buy.

Taking risks is always taking responsibility, which is an act of a conscious person and worthy of respect. So, with an informed risk-taking, an unequal system suffers less.
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:57:57 AM

Thither is a require representing you to explain what you are investment in earlier investment or ingress whatever cryptocurrency. You have to always explain what hazard are and how to capture them right.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:09:35 AM

show me ten successful businessmen who never took risk before getting to the top. life itself is a risk and if you fear taking risk, you will always be left behind whiles people exalts those who took risks out of confidence. I personally takes risk because I know it will land me somewhere on top one day if I don't give up. I love risk takers

Indeed, if we want gain profits in cryptomarket, i think we should able to take risk. Every investment have their own risk and different risk but i am believe crypto is potential investment and with big risk, there is big profits
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:27:09 AM

To act only for the sake of risk is meaningless. A smart person, on the contrary, will try to do everything to reduce risks when investing or trading.
It’s best not to get involved in risky projects at all. I prefer to earn a little bit but with minimal risk.
I agree with you. This is what we call managing the risks. We took risk but we are able to evaluate the risks that we are taking and the consequence that we will be dealing after. Well, as for me I will still take the risk if it worth taking. The difference from being smart and a typical risk taker will be determine. I hope all the things that we have taken the risk will give us great outcome and reward.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:46:47 AM

All businesses, whether in cyberspace, or even in real life, there will certainly be risks, whether we are successful or experience a lot of losses, as in trading, if we do not work with common sense, we will certainly lose. Don't rush to decide or listen to what other people say. The point is patience, thorough and want to learn a lot.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:10:16 AM

Now let me chip in my own view. Taking risk without understanding what you are going into, especially for investment purposes is like riding a horse with a dark piece covering your eyes. You should know your goal, you should do proper due diligence, you should understand the gravity of the risk, then all these makes it calculated risk. For instance buying into an ICO without proper checks, just based on hype is like taking risk without calculation and this is mere stupidity.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:14:25 AM

Understanding the magnitude of the risks to a business, we must know first, learn little by little so that the risk becomes small. And a lot of learning from seniors, because whatever the business must be risky. In the same cryptocurrency, we must know when buying coins and it's time to sell. Because if we make a wrong move, we will get a big loss.
Centriril

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:29:26 PM

Assets similar a pipeline, the higher the danger the bigger the profits chance and vise versa, crypto is an assets that is extremely wild on the other hand appropriate representing me as I achieve not similar to wait a continued age similar stores or golden.
tendenc

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:28:48 PM

Entrancing hazard I feeling is a essential affair, so you desire feeling the defy that desire be featured, everyone assets sure has hazard both large and little, the nearly significant affair is that you get to be confident you buoy passing the danger and think in the outcome in the forthcoming
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:30:00 PM

I believe that you need to risk because your profit depends on it. The more you risk, the more profit you get from such a law of the world of cryptocurrencies.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
welchome

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:02:27 PM

Why do you have to take risks? I think the main reason why we are taking the risks is just because we want to earn more, because we all know that in cryptocurrency you must need to risk in order for you to earn money and the larger you risk is the larger you can earn. Just like for example in investing if you take the risk to invest in cryptocurrency I assured to you that you can earn money, you just need to wait and have patience in order for you to make money, just like in games you need to take the risk to bet your money so that you will double your money and you will got some better income.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

If you risk you have two choices or pick all my lose everything.  When you still win you get twice as much.  Well, if you lose, you lose all that you invested, this is a game where you can both unexpectedly win and unexpectedly lose.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 06:53:46 PM

It seems to me that it is precisely the sense of risk that delivers this pleasure from which I am here.  Yes, there are thoughts that you can lose everything, but your faith in yourself and in your coin should be very strong.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:13:39 PM

Good evening everyone! I have just signed up here, I am a pretty freshman in crypto, interested in mining. Do you think the days have passed or I can still start now on with a big budget? Thank you 
It seems to me that you are a little wrong with the topic.  But I will tell you that it is never too late to invest.  Especially in Bitcoin, for example, if you have a large budget.  This is definitely not a mistake.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:17:38 PM

One thing I have come to know is that almost everything we do in life is risk taking so how the would we live without taking risk when 80% of our lives depends on it. Even the most institutions we believe is secure and trust our money to is risky

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:20:44 PM

It seems to me that it is precisely the sense of risk that delivers this pleasure from which I am here.  Yes, there are thoughts that you can lose everything, but your faith in yourself and in your coin should be very strong.
only belief without being accompanied by analysis before buying a coin,useless and of course you will experience continuous losses so the analytical thinking is effective before buying coins to avoid losses

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: