Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone agrees that bitcoin rise will help the all crypto currencies to rise?  (Read 20397 times)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

From yesterday the price of bitcoin got increased upto $400 due to the speculation of ETF approval by SEC which made all the other crypto currencies to bump with the same level of bitcoin so which shows that if bitcoin prices recover all the crypto currencies will be able to recover.

Do you agree that?
Bitcoin is likened to a head of a moving train wherein other Cryptos attached to it when it moves other Cryptos pumps too however when there is a drop in the price other Cryptos dumps too, its not a surprise to me seeing btc pumping as well as other Cryptos pumping too as rumour if ETF approval spreads.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:19:52 PM

Indeed price of all othere cryptocurrency will rise as soon as the price of bitcoin increases in value and strength in the crypto market, we all know that the dominance of bitcoin to all other crypto is more than 50 percent in total of all the cryptocurrency combined with so bitcoin is really the king of all the coins in the market today and no crypto will reach or overtake the bitcoin dominance sooner than unexpected.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:27:29 PM

people always "think" that but when push comes to shove you see that the money always moves upwards to bitcoin and because of that we may even see a bigger altcoin dump as every investor pulls their money out of the altcoins to buy bitcoin so that they can make profit from the bitcoin rise.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:30:00 PM

yes, I also agree, because bitcoin is one of the krypto kings, if the price of bitcoin rises, I'm sure the altcoin price will also follow the price movement of bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the leaders of the krypto currency.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:40:52 PM

This is indeed the case, and I see no reason to argue about this, because the whole climate in the price range of the cryptocurrency world depends on the prices of BTC. Therefore, the SEC and shows a very strong interest in the BTC as prices for it are manipulated.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 12:48:48 PM

From yesterday the price of bitcoin got increased upto $400 due to the speculation of ETF approval by SEC which made all the other crypto currencies to bump with the same level of bitcoin so which shows that if bitcoin prices recover all the crypto currencies will be able to recover.

Do you agree that?

I do not think so, if there is a steady increase in the price of bitcoin; just like the bull run, other altcoins will be left behind
which was why even in the bull market in 2017, we still had exceeding low rate tokens.
Mcalexander016

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:48:57 PM

yes its true i experience last year when bitcoin reach All time high value,  but that is if we are just talking about "bitcoin"
its also known as the mother of all crypto currency, plus most of all crypto currencies are tradable in bitcoin, thats why they get affected in a ups and downs of its market.
but in some cases' while i watching the market, i saw some coins that enjoy the downs of bitcoin, while they get affected when btc price got bump a little..
( i dont want to mention any coin i dont want others to get mad  )
so my real answer is " its actually on the coins project, team transparency, community involvement, and real use case 

p.s its just my opinion
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:52:33 PM

I also agree that the price of bitcoin will gonna rise up for sure all of crypto coins gonna rise up too. So it's better to hold some bitcoins because they always follow the price of it either it gonna pump or dump.

ityandsyn

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:07:37 PM

Do you agree that?

Probably it carries all altcoins in crypto since bitcoin is the base of cryptocurrencies price but sometimes it will run as its own that's why in some cases , altcoin Will have its own bull run with bitcoin price remain its price.
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:07:43 PM

It would be very nice if all the coins went up in price, but lately it’s somehow not quite fun!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:10:11 PM

I can conclude, every good news made crypto especially crypto more increase !
I believe in the future, there may be the process that able make crypto fly higher, higher to the sky like never before

Smiley
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:29:03 PM

Do you agree that?
This is how the crypto market has been operating for a long time and not because BTC is the biggest currency so other altcoins will have similar effects BTC.
The problem is that there are too many corrupt organizations involved in the crypto market and they have used a lot of money to redeem all tokens of potential ICO projects and all other altcoins to manipulate.
As the BTC increased, altcoins also increased because manipulation organizations made plans. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:52:40 PM

Of course, BTC is the crypto.Without BTC the crypto is unimaginable.Most of the crypto members and investors dependent on BTC.BTC was their main crypto.80%cryptocurrency process based on BTC.So it will surely improve the market condition with itself.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:21:09 PM

That's just it, bitcoin is the real deal in crypto world if nothing happens to the price positively then nothing happens to others the altcoins. Another thing is that ethereum price also move it but as soon as bitcoin rise we'll also see ethereum doing it good.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Matcuda

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:08:26 PM

This is too obvious, we have already seen confirmation of this many times and why should it be different next time? Bitcoin its growth will help the entire cryptocurrency

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:12:28 PM

Bitcoin has more than 50% dominance in the total market cap. So when the Bitcoin goes up, so will the other coins

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:16:32 PM

Yes, beause it is the main crypto currency and from my point of view it should show growth to all crypto currencies.
Well, generally speaking I believe that crypto is something new , but dependant on bitcoin price in general

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:18:56 PM

Do you agree that?
Bitcoin is the first famous,valuable and accept by the  people that's why i believe it will help to pull other crypto currencies to go up if ever bitcoin rise again and back to it's real value. Bitcoin can be an stepping stone of other digital coins to recover and make also a value to patronize by the people. Bitcoin is tge king and powerful digital currency that can affect other currencies too.

cicaglisa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:27:39 PM

I don't think it's always the case when BTC goes up all alts would follow. Actually I think over time we will see more and more decoupling of alts compared to BTC.
Also unless you are buying at yearly lows not sure if it's a good idea to hold forever as some of alts might be gone by next year.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:29:49 PM

Do you agree that?

instead of crupto currency tokens rising in price when bitcoin rises
I think that they rather benefit from the dominance of bitcoin

Doesn’t necessarily make them moon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: