Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone agrees that bitcoin rise will help the all crypto currencies to rise?  (Read 20397 times)
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:53:04 PM

A rise in the price of bitcoin will definitely lead to a subsequent rise in the price of the wall market and while some cryptocurrencies make it faster than bitcoin bitcoin is still the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalisation and will still be the major market mover on the blockchain.
The success of cryptocurrency and bitcoin presently lies with the SEC ETF and order decision-makers in the banking, government and judiciary.
I believe bitcoin will still rise and cryptocurrencies will rise along with it

macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:12:39 PM

The news about SEC Approving bitcoin Some days ago spiked the price of bitcoin and since bitcoin is  the most dominant Coin for now when There is a spike in the price of bitcoin legit crypto currency price would start increasing thereafter because mostly bitcoin is the deciding factor but i think the sudden increase in price started with litecoin few days ago
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:15:56 PM

The news about SEC Approving bitcoin Some days ago spiked the price of bitcoin and since bitcoin is  the most dominant Coin for now when There is a spike in the price of bitcoin legit crypto currency price would start increasing thereafter because mostly bitcoin is the deciding factor but i think the sudden increase in price started with litecoin few days ago
I still don't see any articles saying that the SEC will accept the ETF, can you send me that article? I was also surprised that a few days ago the market had suddenly increased without any news
RobotNIK

Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:37:22 PM

That is exactly what will happen as soon as Bitcoin starts to grow, all the other coins will follow and start growing too!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:49:17 PM

Bitcoin is the parent of other cryptocurrency currencies, so I agree that if the price of Bitcoin rises, the other Crypto prices will also rise. vice versa. Although there are indeed some Cryptocurrency coins that are not affected by changes in Bitcoin prices, but in general the price of Bitcoin is very influential on the price of other coins.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 03:34:58 PM

I agree, because the beginning of the fall of all crypto in the market was since bitcoin slowly began to fall very deep. so when bitcoin goes up, other crypto will be lifted too.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:33:29 PM

I totally agree with you, i have noticed it severally, once there is an increase in the value of bitcoin , you notice almost all other coins increasing in value but once the price of bitcoin starts dropping, the value of other coins drops rapidly. So, generally, one can say bitcoin is a deciding factor of the cryptocurrency market.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:35:31 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world and will be the benchmark for other coins and that is real, and if the price of bitcoin rises then other coins will adjust and vice versa.
bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market and for whatever reason is the rise or fall of butcoins then other digital currencies and other crypto tokens will follow or match the king of coins, namely bitcoin

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:39:56 PM

seen from the past, altcoin always follows the price of bitcoin. usually the price of bitcoin determines the price of other altcoins too. I don't know why this happened. maybe, because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins, altcoin will always follow the movement of bitcoin.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:41:58 PM

From yesterday the price of bitcoin got increased upto $400 due to the speculation of ETF approval by SEC which made all the other crypto currencies to bump with the same level of bitcoin so which shows that if bitcoin prices recover all the crypto currencies will be able to recover.

Do you agree that?
As soon as bitcoins start rising up, most of the big whales start converting most of their coins into bitcoins which truely rises the price for bitcoins but on the other hand also decreases the price for the altcoins. Not each altcoin is affected by this and majority of the alts start rising as soon as bitcoins start rising because a vast number of peoples start involving into the decentralised nation.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:01:03 PM

Of course, there simply cannot even be other opinions, so I see that now many people simply do not use their full potential for this. I see that cryptocurrency can now make life difficult for those who have not bought them yet, but fewer people like that.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:09:32 PM

I think while bitcoin capitalizes at this level, all altcoins will be tied to Bitcoin and will follow all movements behind it. Although even with the general dominance of bitcoin, some altcoins manage to go against the general trend and show good growth, but unfortunately this does not last long.
macshad

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

Bitcoin is the first of all crypto currency and also the biggest and most times when bitcoin price spikes all other crypto currency also follow the lead but this bull market actually started with litecoin and please I have been wondering what if the results of the sec regulations dont go our way, what then? Is that the end of all crypto currency?
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:29:19 PM

seen from the past, altcoin always follows the price of bitcoin. usually the price of bitcoin determines the price of other altcoins too. I don't know why this happened. maybe, because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins, altcoin will always follow the movement of bitcoin.

Yes, as I often see, most alts will follow the bitcoin trend, but certainly not all alts will be like that. The major coins will usually be affected by the price movements of bitcoin. I have a rough conclusion, whatever happens to bitcoin will definitely have an impact on other coins whether it's bad or good.

dabenko

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:40:52 PM

From yesterday the price of bitcoin got increased upto $400 due to the speculation of ETF approval by SEC which made all the other crypto currencies to bump with the same level of bitcoin so which shows that if bitcoin prices recover all the crypto currencies will be able to recover.

Do you agree that?
If this can happen by mere speculation, I cannot imagine what will happen by the time it us announced and by the time other updates come on board.
I am happy that the crypto market is responding to these developments, unlike what was had in 2018.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:48:03 AM

Do you agree that?
Bitcoin price is affect on other altcoins very much. But if BTC will grow very fast - other crypto will fall, because almost all investments will go in BTC. And only after BTC race, will starts altcoin season.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:03:08 AM

The topic was human but partially. Initially, the cryptocurrency market is speculative and any change in prices on the exchanges is an indicator that someone sells or buys a lot is an artificial manipulation. We are going to ensure that the market will be decentralized but it needs a new strong coin.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:26:04 AM

Accordingly to the post it is yes. Bitcoin is the center of crypto because if its price falls down, then all altcoins are affected by its decreasement. And if the price also rises then it would also affect other altcoins in the market.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:27:25 AM

The opinion that you convey in my opinion is correct and I also agree with that. In 2017, of course, we still remember the price of Bitcoin rose very high and that was followed by all Altcoins. But entering 2018 the price of Bitcoin is slowly decreasing and that is also followed by all Altcoin. Bitcoin is the king of coins and this is the first coin.

boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:07:24 AM

The opinion that you convey in my opinion is correct and I also agree with that. In 2017, of course, we still remember the price of Bitcoin rose very high and that was followed by all Altcoins. But entering 2018 the price of Bitcoin is slowly decreasing and that is also followed by all Altcoin. Bitcoin is the king of coins and this is the first coin.
It is normal for bitcoin to become a digital currency that has a very strong influence on other cryptocurrency price movements because bitcoin is the first digital currency created and is most often used for many trade industries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: