Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In the crypto world of decentralization, DTs have the centralization power?  (Read 283 times)
landoffaucets (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:58:25 AM

Hello, I am fed up with my rating! DTs are giving me same negative comments for 1 thing! This is incredible! They trade with me? No! They just see that I am tagged, so they tag me again? What??? "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" - as I said do they trade with me? Made I another bad thing? No...

So my question is:

I thought that on this forum every voice is important! We are here to talk about cryptocurrencies where decentralization matters! We are creating the new and better decentralized "world". So why DTs have centralized powers? Who gives them power? Us?? And if we want to say something, we will receive negative trust?Huh
Like the post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103988.0?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 12:05:04 PM

Seems most of red tag you got for account sell which is appropriate according to admin,

Since some people view account sales as fundamentally untrustworthy, I think it's an appropriate use.
So I can't see anything wrong with your red tag since admin said himself appropriate

Rest is for promoting ponzi scheme, most of DT members really don't like promote ponzi scheme. Because all ponzi scheme turn into scam eventually. So in my opinions tag for ponzi scheme aslo appropriate.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
landoffaucets (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:07:24 PM

Seems most of red tag you got for account sell which is appropriate according to admin,

Since some people view account sales as fundamentally untrustworthy, I think it's an appropriate use.
So I can't see anything wrong with your red tag since admin said himself appropriate
Theymos think? Okay, so lets follow someone... Did you see the absurdity?
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:11:29 PM

So why are you not tagging Bruno,suchmoon or all the other escrows ?
Does that appropriate doesnt fit there?

Also i doubt theymos was meaning getting 8 taggs for the same single mistake.

But keep doing so theymos already said if you are unable to use it in a proper way he will remove it which is the same for us like getting all DT abusers kicked.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:51:46 PM

I thought that on this forum every voice is important! We are here to talk about cryptocurrencies where decentralization matters! We are creating the new and better decentralized "world". So why DTs have centralized powers? Who gives them power? Us?? And if we want to say something, we will receive negative trust?Huh

I'm not fan of DT system, but do you seriously expect decentralization on centralized forum?

A few years back it was way more decentralised than now.I remember reading the rules mprep posted and was facinated about the thinking this board had.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

Your ratings are well deserved; there's no reason to complain.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:46:38 PM

Your ratings are well deserved; there's no reason to complain.

Says lauda the proven liar. So there is a strong possibility the reverse is true.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:25:31 PM

A few years back it was way more decentralised than now.I remember reading the rules mprep posted and was facinated about the thinking this board had.

DT system has always been centralized, theymos always could forcefully remove/add any member into DT1/DT2, change DT algorithm and remove feedback without anyone agreement/consent.

P.S. i'm not saying theymos is evil or tyrant, but proving DT system has always been centralized

faux decentralisation is worse than centralised control that treats everyone the same in a fair enough way that persons stick around and dont go elsewhere.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:47:03 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

the tittle is funny, decentralization does not mean neither fairness nor equality. in BTC , the one who has the most hashrate, gets the most btc, up to a certain extent that person can take over the whole blockchain for good period of time.  decentralization as described in Wikipedia does not exist in real life. things are either fully centralized or semi-centralized.

the trust system on the forum with the new changes is rather a semi-centralized one, something like btc blockchain but the algorithm is not perfect.

if i was to let the account sales pass, the ponzi-shill will get it, so despite what you have to say about the trust system, you deserve the red painted profile.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:18:01 AM

the tittle is funny, decentralization does not mean neither fairness nor equality. in BTC , the one who has the most hashrate, gets the most btc, up to a certain extent that person can take over the whole blockchain for good period of time.  decentralization as described in Wikipedia does not exist in real life. things are either fully centralized or semi-centralized.
-snip-
99% of the people involved in crypto heard the word decentralization for the first time in this space; now they think that they understand it and then just proceed to spam it in every possible context. I didn't expect anything else TBH.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: