Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Of KYC Pattern  (Read 18786 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:34:23 PM

KYC is needed to reduce fraud. And I think everything depends on everyone because if you are willing to KYC, you can join. But if you don't agree, you can look for other projects. And this KYC pattern must be changed and carried out at the beginning of the campaign.

I agree, KYC was formed to protect against fraud. The only question you should ask is whether bounty hunters are investors whom KYC applies to. They only get a prize in the form of tokens for their work, so it's rather hard for them to have something to do with illegal activities.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

KYC is needed to reduce fraud. And I think everything depends on everyone because if you are willing to KYC, you can join. But if you don't agree, you can look for other projects. And this KYC pattern must be changed and carried out at the beginning of the campaign.

I agree, KYC was formed to protect against fraud. The only question you should ask is whether bounty hunters are investors whom KYC applies to. They only get a prize in the form of tokens for their work, so it's rather hard for them to have something to do with illegal activities.
KYC can prevent abuse on both ICO and bounty campaigns. There are no good alternatives to KYC  system unfortunately. ICOs are also scamming people and investors. Sometimes they don't pat to bounty hunters and KYC is meaningless in this situation.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:43:43 PM

I am not in favor of KYC, but as long as this process is completed before the job is done I do not see a problem. As we know, some bounty managers are not that innocent and they come with this statement after the end of bounty. That is completely wrong. People have spent time promoting the project and they should not be rewarded without showing their ID? Not professional attitude at all. All we can do is spot those managers and not joining their bounties, but it will be late for some anyway  Sad.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:27:31 PM

I agree and think that a KYC at the beginning of a bounty would be a much better start. Everyone would understand that KYC is needed to get rewards and hunters that will pass this process would be able to get more rewards.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:29:27 PM

Sometimes KYC procedires can take quite a while to complete ,that may be an issue for some project who want to get their project right on the go,to deal with issues later.They often indicate that kyc documentations will be required at the end of the campaign.It is better done at the end of the everything.
I think in a different way. KYC is very quick and I think it will be completed in a few minutes if the team works hard. I look forward to the time when KYC for bounty will be removed

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:30:37 PM

You are correct about the fact that kyc is in full know your customer and although bounty hunters are not directly customer because they are not purchasing the token but they are actually going to be rewarded the token at the end so that's qualifies them for KYC
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:51:19 PM

The idea as a whole is not very bad, because people have already learned how to create fake documents that KYC successfully pass, then it will probably be necessary to think to developers, who just as well simply collect money and run away, with their heads.
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 02:58:20 PM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

What do you think about this?
of course, I agree with your opinion!
there are so many bounty hunters who feel upset, because after working and getting shares.
but because their KYC was questioned, they couldn't get a salary.
This KYC system should be repaired for bounty hunters.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:15:27 PM

I am looking for a clear bounty for the announcement, when there is a bounty that must use KYC then I make sure I will not follow the bounty. because for me KYC is a complicated thing and makes me lazy to do it. if the bounty that I followed suddenly asked for KYC at the end of the campaign and distribution, I would be forced to do KYC because it would be in vain if I didn't do KYC and didn't get tokens at all.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:26:29 PM

Yes, this procedure must be reported at the beginning of the bounty. This would be fair and would mean that the bounty hunter would definitely get his reward. KYC procedure must be changed.

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:36:27 PM

If you have a solution for the cheater ?, Went they doing an KYC sometimes cheater still get passed on that verification. Thats was a proof you can check at blackmarket someone selling some ID for KYC. KYC will always a best option for verication
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:02:40 PM

If you have a solution for the cheater ?, Went they doing an KYC sometimes cheater still get passed on that verification. Thats was a proof you can check at blackmarket someone selling some ID for KYC. KYC will always a best option for verication
maybe not yet, but I think there will be a time when KYC will be replaced in a better way.
but that doesn't mean if I really hate KYC, it's only used by fraudsters so I think there must be a better system than KYC to implement in a project, for example using verification code
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:16:59 PM

I have the opposite opinion on this topic. I think it is more expedient to pass the KYC procedure after the end of the bounty campaign when it is already known how many tokens I will receive for the work done by me. And that can be and it makes no sense to undergo the process of KYC for pennies. Grin
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:21:18 PM

The fact I don't like about KYC is depriving the bounty hunters their tokens by using KYC as an excuse which was never  stated  intially

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:37:21 PM

many users don't want to pass KYC neither before bounty nor at the end. so it would be better to remove KYC for all bounty hunters.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:47:04 PM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

What do you think about this?

For bounty hunters maybe yes, of course this problem will make it difficult for them when they want to participate in winning prizes, because their image has been fixed as a hunter which means many have BTC addresses, or often change the BTC address according to the organizer's wishes.

Honestly, I'm not opposed to the presence of KYC who took part in monitoring the development of cryptocurrency users, because KYC itself is one of the institutions that can be said to be important, in combating criminal actions related to money laundering crimes.

Previously, the discourse on KYC had become a debate between two groups that were pro and contra, if this continues to be allowed, of course this thing will have a bad effect on users, both for customers and bounty hunters because both have a close relationship with the crypto market development. So, there's no other way for KYC other than by changing its performance patterns so that their presence does not hurt one party.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:00:38 PM

many users don't want to pass KYC neither before bounty nor at the end. so it would be better to remove KYC for all bounty hunters.

However KYC is a good way to prevent people from cheating (e.g. signing up with multiple accounts).
As long as it's mentioned in the rules from the beginning and not just being added during the campaign I can't see any problems about KYC.

If you sign up with multiple accounts you still have to do the job and it's 2 or 3 times the job when you have 2 or 3 accounts. This shouldn't concern the manager when somebody is working twice as much and getting paid for it.
Spammers will get spotted and banned at some point and the reward money is not very high for them to keep buying accounts for the purpose of cheating.
I see no reason for KYC bounties.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:51:46 PM

That's kinda true, in the blackmarket even though I've never seen it in with my eyes but so many people are already discussing that there are some people selling important data like passport etc. Maybe those datas were leaked from the fake KYC that used to deceive people. If project want to require KYC then they might aswell be more legit, reliable and use trusted KYC platform.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:56:12 PM

There were so many problems and yet people still go through KYC and complain about it. It is necessary to decide whether you will participate in the bounty companies where you need to pass KYC, or not.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:59:42 PM

I think something is to be changed concerning the way people to fulfill KYC requirements because passport and other forms of id card at too sensitive an information to just give out to a body that cannot be trusted to guarantee its safety or its protection.

Other forms of kyc like live video verification and facial recognition will perform a lot better

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: