Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still opportunities for ICO?  (Read 20045 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:22:17 PM

No matter how people react today, the majority of people today are trying to use ICO for very awful reasons, of course for the most part today the use of ICO is collecting money and nothing more, but I think that today many people can only realize their ideas thanks to ICO this is a fact.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:22:31 PM

At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?

The cause of most of the troubles of ICO projects is the fall in the price of their tokens immediately after the end of ICO and the placement of tokens on the stock exchanges. This is primarily due to the general situation in the cryptocurrency market, because of this, many investors do not want to wait long for the growth of their investments and are ready to sell tokens at a loss.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:34:57 PM

Only those ico which have very promising project to offer have the chance of surviving. For ico to be effective you must  need some regulation to control them. I think self financed funds are the need of hour where promoter themselves  fund the major portion. Another prospect is paying the bounter in term of usd or eth on time is the need of hour     

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:39:23 PM

In my opinion, opportunities always exist. Giving trust to ICO is really difficult especially when we have suffered a big loss just because of this. But is not the reason why we stop looking for projects that can be relied upon and invest with them. But we must be careful and continue to dig to finally know whether it is legal or not.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:42:07 PM

There are still a lot of opportunities for ICOs not to be purely scam ico most are legit and they really will make you big The ico depends on you if you have reviewed the ico and you have not done any research on it you may be scam.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:44:42 PM

ICOs gave the cryptocurrency network a strong support, because if bitcoin was the one in the market it could've never reached such a strong position. Even now opportunities are there, but very few have a long term plan and work on that while majority focus on earning in a short. This is all because of the money flow that ico's provided during the days after bitcoin and few top listed altcoins in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:45:18 PM

No matter how people react today, the majority of people today are trying to use ICO for very awful reasons, of course for the most part today the use of ICO is collecting money and nothing more, but I think that today many people can only realize their ideas thanks to ICO this is a fact.
more precisely, many people make ico only to gain the personal benefit of just a few people. of course the losses suffered by investors will be very large, which makes now there is no more full trust from investors for ico. they are more careful when choosing ico, maybe only the best they will choose.
STOChris

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:51:54 PM

people are generally not interested anymore. ICO trend has died off, BUT it doesn't mean that there is no legit projects out there. If we could take away one thing from the ICO craze its that blockchain is very useful for fundraising and crowdfunding type of projects.

And a lot projects would like to get funding this way. For now everyone got a bad aftertaste in their mouths, so we may see lower quality icos... until the space gets more mature.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:22:18 PM

For me the opportunity for ICO is very small now, because a lot of ICO scams and also the price is dead. Many ICOs are currently stopping sales tokens because they see a market that is not conducive. ICO hopes are getting smaller.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 05:16:30 PM

I think it's still there, but it's very small. with the many problems that exist in ICO, it's normal if many people don't trust them anymore. so hope to be trusted slowly fades away.
but this still isn't over, if only ico could have regulations it could solve the problem. ico will be one of the most effective ways to raise development funds.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:18:17 PM

I think there are still opportunities for ICO, if maybe all ICO projects token has usage for there tokens. I think if the usage is convinceable, people will invest and thereby turn around ICO menace.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:58:04 PM

If by "registered in the market" you mean getting listed on top exchanges then  you should be worried how such project raised funds successfully in the in the first place. Most exchanges are strict on criteria fo fails to meet the criteria they will likely be denied listing.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:26:17 PM

It's  hard to find a legit ICO right now because almost of them was scam and didn't  finish the project. But some others even they are legit but didn't  meet the market so that is why some ICO was also didn't  meet the exchange and they stop the ICO but don't  give up because their are also many legit and meet the  ICO and many opportunities will come if the bitcoin rise.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:50:12 AM

Now it is not very favorable conditions for ICO developers. With such a dynamic market as difficult as possible to withdraw the coin in the listing on the stock exchange. Since no one wants to lose their money.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:04:40 AM

I think there are still opportunities for ICO, if maybe all ICO projects token has usage for there tokens. I think if the usage is convinceable, people will invest and thereby turn around ICO menace.

People will invest more into the ICO's but if they find potential ICO project will defenitely helps the company to reach their hard cap. Before that we need to research a lot about the company, because very soon Binance will start promoting the ICO's and it is best to invest in the ICO's.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:09:47 AM

I see that ICO still has the opportunity to grow if the cultivation is good and professional. Seeing this situation, the founder of ICO was required to be more innovative and creative in developing the project he made so that investors would not doubt the performance of the project team.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:38:36 AM

People are really excited about great token sale, as you have seen the BTT token sale was over within only few hours. We need more of such projects to make people invest in ICOs again and to shake up this market.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:45:29 AM

At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?

I think there are still opportunities in ICO although they are very thin now but then changes happen everyday and all you have to do is follow the trend. IEO(Initial Exchange Offering) is the new ICOs and most currently they are better eg as seen in BITTORRENT

zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:00:13 AM

Different ICO have different reason why there token not yet listed in the market. Some have expanding negotiation to make there token more realable and productive for the investors. Or in the other way, its a scammed project and wont proceed until listing they want is to do ICO to scammed investors and then stop. That a little share of my reason and theres so many brilliant ideas here why that happen.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:06:11 AM

The truth?no so far ICO is not reliable at these days,and even the good bounty  managers i have talked with ,all of them are openly saying that most of the ico now are scams and they are very choosy these days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: