Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still opportunities for ICO?  (Read 20040 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:37:16 PM

ICOs are almost dead now these days, nobody interested in buy them as investor knew that they will get very less price than ICO launch price when they launch any exchange because of recent dent in the market, even some of them never launches and some of them scams.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:09:26 PM

ICOs are almost dead now these days, nobody interested in buy them as investor knew that they will get very less price than ICO launch price when they launch any exchange because of recent dent in the market, even some of them never launches and some of them scams.
This is too exaggerated, they are in the same condition as the entire cryptocurrency market, and he is not dead, though not going through the best of times, as soon as the market reversal happens, the ICO will gain strength again

wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:37:24 PM

The most important reason is the lack of investment in ICO. And as a result, we see unpaid bounty hunter awards, a very long listing on the stock exchange or freezing of the project.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:39:52 PM

ICO's has been affected with bad market condition but i believe that if a project continue to develop their platform then they can still succeed in crypto space and doesn't need to rely on the market condition.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:46:53 PM

Unfortunately, every month more and more scammers appear among ICO projects, which makes investors take very seriously the choice of new projects for investment.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:04:06 AM

At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?

Well, the bear market makes ICO hard to collect or raise funds from the investors.
But i think there is still a chance to success if the ICO has a good project and strong team with good strategies.
Although the opportunities are not many, we still can look for a good ICO around this bear market, but only few.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
onetrinity

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:19:34 AM

But BTC is rallying the past 24 hours so maybe the opportunity is back?
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:52:59 AM

there are still many other reasons that cause all this to happen, but for whatever reason I don't understand.
many ICOs appear and not all are good so many projects fail.
maybe there are still some ICOs who are good but don't know to choose correctly because it's difficult to distinguish, sometimes we have researched and examined and in our opinion it's the best but sometimes the results are not good and ultimately fail.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:58:57 AM

I am sure there are still opportunities for ICO even though there are fewer investors involved now, due to the fact that there is no increase in crypto conditions, potentially ico still exists and we must be able to analyze it when deciding to invest in Iico.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:46:57 AM

It is really tough on ICO now because of the market condition, it is very difficult to attract investors and even after managing to raise softcap,performance after listing is kind of bad.
darefreads

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:59:13 AM

I am still believing that ICO's can give us more opportunities to grow our investments even the current situation in the market is not really good to make an earnings. But still we should take the risks of investing to some ICO's if we have a our own opinions about those projects that are being launched this year.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:16:56 AM

Most of the ICO coming out now are just mere one and has no real project to backup with, and many are not looking into the situation of market but hoping the bull will return soon and that gives them hope and why they continues to emerge everyday, the bear market has a lot to do with ICO performance which many dev are not looking into but only focus on the funds to be raise and bull soon ,

ICO are still reliable if they come out at the right time and with a well research to know how to hands this bear market along with the project to be launched.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:29:51 AM

they are now not on market does not mean they will go with the money of investors, they are waiting for market to grow and maybe they are developing project,and in my opinion there are still some ICO that are still profitable and in my opinion ICO is profitable for the future and currently live is idap.io

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:34:26 AM

With a market that is increasing like this, of course there is a huge opportunity for a better ICO. And it all depends on the project. If it is good for the future and is useful for many people, of course the project that conducts the ICO will surely succeed and succeed in the future.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:56:42 AM

With a market that is increasing like this, of course there is a huge opportunity for a better ICO. And it all depends on the project. If it is good for the future and is useful for many people, of course the project that conducts the ICO will surely succeed and succeed in the future.
If there's rel usage and if the team are legit chances to have a better future will be consider, may projects are being tag as a scam and investors
are losing hope with this opportunities, you have to put enough patience by selecting and finding the right project for you, don't stop reviewing,
study each information before you invest your money just in case you choose one from ico project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:16:07 AM

Yes, that's one reason the ICO hasn't entered the exchange market. If the coin goes directly to the market with collapsing market conditions, of course, ICO can be threatened with bankruptcy. As of 2019, there should be many coins registered in the exchange market because the price of coins began to rise.

globeex

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:17:28 PM

I am constantly looking into ICOs. It is not easy to find the jems but it is still possible
Catmurs

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:32:54 PM

At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?
Of course ico can live, now is certainly not the best time for ico , but the fact that in the future ico will be able to raise funds well as in 2017 is a fact, and I think you should expect the next bullish trend!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:59:14 PM

I have no doubts that the sleeping ICO industry is going to give us all a great surprise when the market conditions will recover. People are waiting for a bullish trend and when it is confirmed, we would see a bunch of new projects.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:12:53 PM

I have no doubts that the sleeping ICO industry is going to give us all a great surprise when the market conditions will recover. People are waiting for a bullish trend and when it is confirmed, we would see a bunch of new projects.
In any case, I believe that we are only at the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market, and the ico market of companies. This is the best and highest quality way for the development of many projects. It is thanks to the ico market of companies that we really have today about quality products in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: