Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still opportunities for ICO?  (Read 20041 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 08:29:10 PM

At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?
ICOs are dead due to low market prices and there is no much things left for recovery. Investors and bounty hunters should be careful for making their decision about projects. ICOs with working product have successfully completed their roadmap but unfortunately current circumstances in market don't let  them to continue.
Yes, Even ICOS with working product are now in bad conditions. Market situation is really not so good for projects. Because they need money for developing if they want to exist in crypto.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:39:39 PM

I think so, but the ico are evolving, investors are looking for parameters that show more trust. The ICO format of 2017 I don't think can work anymore, we need more guarantees such as the STO (security token offerings)

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:55:31 PM

At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?
there is no good opportunity for investment nowadays but the holders will definitely had some opportunities to get the profit in the end of this year because the good sign will definitely here now in this time.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:02:56 PM

there is no good opportunity for investment nowadays but the holders will definitely had some opportunities to get the profit in the end of this year because the good sign will definitely here now in this time.
If now we are not deceived, luring into another trap, then the time for investing in ICO is suitable, even a weak project can make a profit in a growing market
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:18:39 PM

ICO still have huge opportunity of surviving in the future because the more good projects are been released through ICO the better so I don't really blame ICO for its existence ,its investors duty to know more about the particular project they want to invest in ,I personally spent hours trying to look for flaws in an ICO and sometimes this leads to scam alert

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:26:30 PM

With the fall of price charts in the cryptocurrency market, the demand and confidence in ICO projects also fell significantly.
It will take time to rise in the market, and with it, its components of the crypto industry.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:36:31 PM

You need to choose the right good ico , but in this market it is very difficult to choose a good project that can bring you profit , I think if you invest only in the do it

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:54:59 PM

Yes, the bearish market is the only reason for not listing on exchanges. Many well-known projects team thought Bear market will end on the new year, so they postponed market listing even 6 months. But when they realize market condition will not be good very soon, they are listing now. From mid of January to this month, many new coins we have in the market, most of them were locked for a long time. But there are still opportunities in ICOs, but good research is not enough for now. You need good luck also to get a good profit from an ICO!
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:27:21 PM

Most ICOs cancelled or suspended their token sales last year for not being able to attain the softcap and hardcap. This was because only few people invested in the projects. The opportunities are very minimal now.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:26:15 AM

There are still good and profitable ICOs if an individual or investors can do due diligent research before make a move to invest. As much there are good ICO also are bad ones that's why study the whitepaper and the team members behind the project is the best before invest in any project else stand the chance to be scam.
Majority of the people are not smart enough to do so. In addition, ICOs have been controversial in the fact that majority of them have had weak projects and many among them could not made it possible what they promised. So investments in weak projects incur huge losses to the people. One can rarely find a good ICO to invest in. Better to invest in a good coin to be on the safe side.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:12:48 AM

They are facing not the best times at the moment, but I have no doubts that things will change in the nearest future, when the market conditions will turn bullish and we would see another bullish trend coming.

They are gaining back the momentum!
ICO in 2018 was a mess due to many scam projects and the downfall of the market.
2019 is being nice now and getting better market. ICO is coming back, and there are so many good projects now. there are so many opportunity on it!
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:32:01 AM

I would not say that this is a strong reason, and if this is the reason, then why was it to launch ICO!
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:32:20 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 02:34:54 PM by elbimbo012

With morethan a year of bearish crypto market we saw ICO are getting affected and majority of ICO even succesfull was not able to get listed in exchange or if it is listed its price are falling hard morethan half of its ICO price. For me there is very slim opportunity in ICO right now and it is very risky to invest on it. Unless it is back up by big and popular companies.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:40:00 AM

Bad cryptocurrency market condition is the main reason of the decrease of the interest of investors to ICOs - they are eigher disappointed in crypto or waiting for a better moment to come.
I do not agree with that at all, the loss in the market of ICO is not because of the down crypto market. It is rather the lack of competitive projects that does not attract investors. ICO was still down when the market for Bitcoin and ETH had been high. People have also shifted to a more reliable and profitable businesses. Individual in the market is considered to be rational and rationality implies that the money earned in Bitcoin or ETH should be spent in something more solid and stable.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:21:37 PM

I believe that the people has lost their beliefs in the ICO's, this obvious. If there will be a big bull run i still would say the ICO business has came to an end. Everyone knows that there is big risk when you invest in ICO project and no one want to take this risk anmore, included myself.

In fact, as soon as you invest in altcoin or Bitcoin, it still has risks depending on how big or small the ranking is. So with ICO, I still see successful projects and price increases after being listed, not completely negative that ICO is dead as you say.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

There are very few ico are in the market which is performing well and selling their coins due to the good projects but due to the big fall in the bitcoin all coming ico are afraid to start their project because investors are not ready to invest in the ico now and still they are just waiting for boom in the bticoin. And no body can suggest the good project of ico and if he will about the any ico then that will be the assumption about that project.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:45:22 PM

There are very few ico are in the market which is performing well and selling their coins due to the good projects but due to the big fall in the bitcoin all coming ico are afraid to start their project because investors are not ready to invest in the ico now and still they are just waiting for boom in the bticoin. And no body can suggest the good project of ico and if he will about the any ico then that will be the assumption about that project.
I also hope that after the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, many new projects will begin their company ico. In any case, the entire cryptocurrency market should stabilize in order to work much easier. I think that a 10 percent increase over the past few days may be exactly the beginning of the bull marathon, which we all expected.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:31:15 PM

There is little opportunity currently for ICOs, the few that are successful usually fall drastically after listing on exchange. Many others refuse to list even after successful ICO citing bear market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:34:24 PM

There is little opportunity currently for ICOs, the few that are successful usually fall drastically after listing on exchange. Many others refuse to list even after successful ICO citing bear market.
Currently, the opportunity for something good appears, if the market really came to life and began full growth, then it will have a positive impact on the ICO

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:44:05 PM

Good riddance to ICO's IMO.  Far too many of them were either outright scams or fell by the way side due to team losing focus being overwhelmed by the amount of funds they raised.  I was never a big fan of ICO's tbh but i suppose will say there are still opportunities there, and rightly so if you are a shrude kind of business guy.   However, for guys who believe in all the dodgy use cases, their money just get taken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: