Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still opportunities for ICO?  (Read 20041 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

I think not all ico will succeed but not a few who are successful, if ico has been successfully registered on an exchange, it depends on their team.it's not like before ico was a lot of good but for now I think there are still some opportunities it may also be influenced by the low market.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:08:19 PM

In my opinion, no longer. ICO is not as relevant anymore and is not as popular as before. Therefore, there is no need for ICO. So we will wait for something new
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:22:34 PM

I think not all ico will succeed but not a few who are successful, if ico has been successfully registered on an exchange, it depends on their team.it's not like before ico was a lot of good but for now I think there are still some opportunities it may also be influenced by the low market.
Most ICOs now only aim to get money from investors, they do not care about the fate of investors who have invested.
If you've seen a message like this "sorry we can't discuss exchange listings here", it means that the project you are following is sure to end badly and when it is already entered into the market, the price has no value anymore.

*My experience*

ICO is no longer an opportunity

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:47:20 PM

I think there is still a big opportunity for ico to be able to develop but they also have to change the current pattern because there are many who consider that the current pattern is wrong and is detrimental to many people

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:07:39 PM

Opportunities are still there for ico but they really have to be able to restore the attractiveness and also the trust of the people so that they can be re-interested in investing in the ico again because at this time so many ico fail and scam

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:10:49 PM

For now ICO are still not good to invest your money because I saw a lot of ICO until now are rush project and possible to become scam afrer few months once they get millions dollars funds they will run for sure. But there is still possibilities for the ICO to become better again because I believe someday the ICO will less scam after few months and more project will become successful like meeting their target hard cap for their project.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:23:36 PM

At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?

This 2019 ICO so far was still so hard to find the legit or should I can say potentials project.
Because based on what I saw, there are some ico campaign on which according to sight are tricky, why?
it is because they attract their community or bounty hunters in the millions allocations budget for the bounty project,
but once you compute it according to their ico price, it was holy cow or bullsh***t, in short some are deceiver. But of course,
I still do believed there is a good ico out there that giving a good opportunity.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

I believe there are opportunities for ICOs but only the best with good use case will survive. Investors have learnt enough lesson 2018, so they do research before they invest in ICOs because so many were scam,  Like I said, only those with good use case, good team back up will survive the crypto space.

▔▔▔▔▔
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:59:52 PM

ICOs has been existed for long time and may of them has become top altcoins and many failed, until now ICOs are still running but the interests from investors are decreasing so most of ICO recently failed all the times, few of them are really success but we can see that ICOs are not dead yet and need more time for people to pay attention to ICOs again when the market recovers.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:09:34 PM

Ofcourse and to think that this ico's are now STO's as we need security tokens or projects now. Ico's will stay as long as there is an idea to help the cryptography develop and as long as there are investors who are willing to risk and trust some kind of ICO's. Now it only needs time to have a good flow on this because of the past bad market many of ICO's failed or has been compromised.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:59:07 PM

ICO productivity is now declining and very few have succeeded or survived by many factors affecting the ICO project. I heard a lot of negative statements from people this year about ICO, Markets and Altcoin, which in my opinion is very bad. On the other hand I continue to try and believe that all will be productive again even though it requires extraordinary patience.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:39:57 PM

The market condition is one reason. Most good projects on ICO postpone their sales because they claim the market condition stalled the progress in their sales. Also, those that have completed sales say the market condition I bad for listing in exchanges. My question is, if the ICO projects continue with this reason of bad market, when do they think the market will get better or is it just a ploy to hold back on investors funds?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:36:10 PM

The market condition is one reason. Most good projects on ICO postpone their sales because they claim the market condition stalled the progress in their sales. Also, those that have completed sales say the market condition I bad for listing in exchanges. My question is, if the ICO projects continue with this reason of bad market, when do they think the market will get better or is it just a ploy to hold back on investors funds?

I guess they think - or better say, hope - that the old time of 2017 come back where ICOs raised millions in a hearbeat and listing on a bigger exchange caused the price to pump. But these time probably won't ever come back so ICO projects should nowadays lower their expectations and adjust them to the new situations.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:34:09 PM

Good and quality projects will always have the opportunity to enter the market.  And some of them are good even in such a market.  Professional team is the key to success.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:37:30 PM

Try Initial Exchange Offerings. I thought that security tokens offerings will be the revolutionary idea, but IEO seems to be much better.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:40:10 PM

In 2018, especially in the fall, the ICOs were in serious crisis. However, since the beginning of 2019, I think the situation is changing radically. Several very successful ICOs, such as BitTorrent, have been conducted. If analyze such Internet resources as ICOBENCH, then it is clear that the ICO sphere is gaining momentum.
BitTorrent is indeed proof that ICO still has the opportunity to develop. and this proves that investors actually still believe in some projects that are truly real and that they can rely on.
Because Bittorrent was the product of the Utorrent that was available for years and has millions of users. Also, Tron's CEO was involved. And in addition, this sale was implemented in Binance. I guess these are sufficient reasons for any project to be successful.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:25:07 PM

ICOs have been rebranded to IEOs and more profitable and secured than ever. Investors no longer worry about exchange listings and fraudulent developers eloping with funds

dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:27:59 PM

Try Initial Exchange Offerings. I thought that security tokens offerings will be the revolutionary idea, but IEO seems to be much better.
IEO is more promising than the current ICO, but it seems the ICO opportunity to be repaired is still not completely closed, so in my opinion, even though EIO is currently more potential, the opportunity for ICO can be developed in the future is still there because of a gap that can become a hole.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:29:17 PM

Actually they are have so many opportunities from the ICO even don the listing of the coins are going to long. Must better it was listed early than we wait for a years and ill think we lost hope on that kind ICO's.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:02:54 PM

Lets not give up on ICO's now although it comes with many risk. Let be careful with how we approach it since it still has the potential to turn our lives around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: