Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you fall in love with crypto?  (Read 49502 times)
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:41:04 PM

precisely I am addicted to crypto not falling in love. I like crypto because crypto makes my life colorful and can also change one's destiny. crypto has many benefits for us to learn so I really like crypto.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:41:13 PM

ICOs. And it's true. I started to take part in them at in the midle of 2017. On a bullrun. And got a big profit. And also took part in a bounties, of that campaigns. That gave me too a lot of that tokens. Sure, the market is very different nowadays. But, I keep doing this, and waiting for a next bullrun. For example last my ICO and a bounty is DexAge. Right now it has tasty price 0.01$ and gives 20% bonus for all purchases.
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:19:57 PM

We are seeing a global shift in the way we transact with individuals across the world. We will start to see money as we know it evolve into what it should be, one that is a unit of account and a storage of wealth. I love the fact that crypto will be able to achieve this. Ampleforth was a project that made me realize that this is possible through an elastic supply policy.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:24:56 PM

I feel in love with crypto due to its anonymity, peer to peer transaction. I can have millions worth of crypto in my wallet with no one knowing it actually belongs to me and also I can transfer crypto to others with so much ease.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:06:22 PM

https://blocktribune.com/why-i-fell-in-love-with-crypto/

In the spirit of Valentine's Day today, I came across this article and had a good laugh. What are your reasons for falling in love with cryptocurrency?

I do not see any reason why you have to Be in love with crypto currency
You risk having more loss than profits because your decision ratings will suffer

Be neutral and understand an investment is a business
Wellyan

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:22:09 PM

To be honest, I love Crypto because it can give me a big income, because by knowing Crypto my income can be doubled if the price rises very high. That's where I feel happy.  Cheesy
many people or investors who only see the benefits even though the initial goal is indeed looking for profits in investing and many investors are panicking when prices decline by freefall of fear of investors is very large, if I personally use crypto currency and investment is to learn early using the system economy that develops and follows the development of technology
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:52:53 PM

In the spirit of Valentine's Day today, I came across this article and had a good laugh. What are your reasons for falling in love with cryptocurrency?

Well, I certainly had several reasons why I like cryptocurrency , I chose it because it provides us with anonymity and also good volunteering in the market!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:59:04 PM

I liked the idea of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The more you intresushes it, the more you understand how much it can affect the future development of society.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:00:24 PM

Fell in love with her because of the huge opportunities for earnings that it gives, of course only with hard and constant work, but still where else you can also increase the money invested and at the same time at least with some reliability
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:36:25 PM

most people fall in love with crypto because it can provide benefits and can change the economic condition of their families,
only a few people fall in love with the technology that is in crypto, to be honest i am among those who are interested in crypto
because crypto provides an opportunity to benefit bigger, despite having a lot of risks, I still like investing in crypto
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:43:34 PM

What made me fall in love with Crypto because when I first entered the world of Crypto, I had gained many advantages in investing. Although this doesn't always work the way I want. But by often making money, of course, I will continue to survive here.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:45:29 PM

Crypto is the next big thing- the Internet of our times. A technology that has not shown its full potential. And it is an anonymous tool to make some money if you are lucky enough  Grin. In comparison with the current monetary politics which are monopolized in the hands of the state, it is a crucial tool for everyone who demands individual freedom back. Being responsible might not be "in" at the moment, but crypto can shape the world in that way. Everyday is full of possibilities to find THAT reason "Why I am thankful to take a part in this crazy market." What do I love? Definitely freedom  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:59:54 PM

I'm not in love with cryptocurrencies, but I like them, because I believe that cryptocurrencies really have a future. Investing in coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin and some others is a great option.

akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:00:17 AM

Crypto is the next big thing- the Internet of our times. A technology that has not shown its full potential. And it is an anonymous tool to make some money if you are lucky enough  Grin. In comparison with the current monetary politics which are monopolized in the hands of the state, it is a crucial tool for everyone who demands individual freedom back. Being responsible might not be "in" at the moment, but crypto can shape the world in that way. Everyday is full of possibilities to find THAT reason "Why I am thankful to take a part in this crazy market." What do I love? Definitely freedom  Wink.

You said exactly how I would say it!!
daniel2023

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:33:48 AM

The ideology " decentralization, Transparency, immutability, fast transaction, lower chargers etc". You can get this from traditional business settings. 
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:44:07 AM

Interesting article. I also really like the development of blockchain technology combined with finance. This provides a great opportunity and a new way to make money. Moreover, the way is quite easy, just need to understand the ecosystem, so your gadget can also provide a lot of profit, that's the thing I like the most.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:38:03 AM

As i joined here in cryptocurrency the most thing that u want is to earn money but yet because of the situation of cryptocurrency market i dont have good profits but now let's see if it works.
The fact that digital currency and global transaction through Bitcoin and other coins have cut the price to a great extent is something that has made me fall in love with cryptocurrency. Another very important fact about Bitcoin and other coins is that they have been expanding at a very high rate and in a world where three years ago there was no worth of digital economy; the current worth is well above 3 trillion USD.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:46:44 PM

Nice article. It made me think why I was hooked in cryptocurrency in the first place. My crypto interest started with just curiosity. Then after some research and gathered information, I realized that blockchain technology has great potential and a revolutionary discovery. Like the article, the features of crypto makes you get hooked with it.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:21:06 PM

why do I like crypto, of course, the first time I see crypto has good potential for the development of the times, which is demanded for all digital and the second reason is that I was able to choose an investment place that could provide many benefits for me. even though at this time on the contrary but I am sure in the future crypto can be better and trusted by many people.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

With me, what I believe and love about crypto is Bitcoin, and when I was born was a new concept that nobody knew. After that Bitcoin gradually gained trust and became bigger and bigger with many proofs that this is an advanced technology. Bitcoin is growing stronger over time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: