Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you fall in love with crypto?  (Read 49502 times)
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:51:48 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 02:02:06 PM by sapnu

https://blocktribune.com/why-i-fell-in-love-with-crypto/

In the spirit of Valentine's Day today, I came across this article and had a good laugh. What are your reasons for falling in love with cryptocurrency?

There are actually so many reasons why you fall in love with cryptocurrency, and the number one reason for me is that crypto has easy transaction in terms of payment method, also this digital currency makes us profitable in so many ways.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:23:48 AM

With me, what I believe and love about crypto is Bitcoin, and when I was born was a new concept that nobody knew. After that Bitcoin gradually gained trust and became bigger and bigger with many proofs that this is an advanced technology. Bitcoin is growing stronger over time
We all love bitcoin.
Those folks that never liked bitcoin doesn't have it.
They don't like it but they have altcoins, the concept came from bitcoin.
I fell in love of crypto, well it's unexplainable.
I have bitcoin and altcoins, both was creating a lot of best moments in my life. Bitcoin has made me become the millionaire in my country. Just try to see how even a little shrimp can participate in this market. The stock markets are only available for the whales and accredit investors.
Wow, in what country are you living?
Congratulations to you, it's a great milestone for somebody to reach his goal of becoming a millionaire because of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:03:47 AM

Crypto will always be in my like list as it has a way to decentralized the world and change it for better from capitalism people , even if the market keep giving a bad shape now I still stand with it and will always do has it gives power to every one to control their wealth and not the other way round which set of people are just sitting somewhere to decide on majority life by controlling the entire wealth in the world through their self interest .
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:27:11 AM

Profit is my first factor when participating in this cryptocurrency market. I think most people come to this market for profit mainly, which is why people have to go to work every day.
Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest options for investment, without much difficulty you can buy it and if you want to understand the features also will not be difficult, and the profit for the common man is certainly higher than in any other available types of earnings

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:37:47 AM

Profit is my first factor when participating in this cryptocurrency market. I think most people come to this market for profit mainly, which is why people have to go to work every day.
Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest options for investment, without much difficulty you can buy it and if you want to understand the features also will not be difficult, and the profit for the common man is certainly higher than in any other available types of earnings
Agreed, same time it is a must to know about the risk it is available in the market. There are several instances in which people without proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency market invest and loss all their hard earnings. The earning possibilities cryptocurrencies have provided is massive, but the risk associated with it is very big and hard to understand in short.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:01:37 AM

To be honest, I love Crypto because it can give me a big income, because by knowing Crypto my income can be doubled if the price rises very high. That's where I feel happy.  Cheesy
in general, investors benefit so much that until now there are still many investors who continue to invest in crypto currencies and for me personally investing with crypto currencies is learning to start investing in crypto currencies to start the economy by using technological advancements and developments in the era
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:01:57 AM

Beside as investment, some people fall in love with crypto because the technology. Blockchain is good technology and offering transparancy for bussiness. I am fall in love with crypto because i am believe crypto is future investment

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:07:27 AM

Actually crypto following a smart technology that makes me impressed to fall in love in crypto. For a long day we using analog banking and transaction system that is totally different in crypto industry with block chain.

Thnaks.
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:08:58 AM

Valentine's Day is, of course, a loving day. And that made me fall in love with Crypto because this industry gave me knowledge about Blockchain technology. And I can also make money from Crypto by trading or participating in the Bounty Campaign.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:12:34 AM

Of course, faith is exactly what every person needs today, who today is trying to maintain a balance in order not to get upset and not to say that cryptocurrency has completely exhausted itself. I think this should help.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:59:41 AM

I fell in love with crypto cause i need to make more money and that was achieved and also i brought me into a new system of technology which i am so appreciating it that i can have my money online than having it in the bank
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:14:19 AM

I like the crypto currency for independence from the state and the banking system. I understand that this is relative independence, but this is already something.  Smiley
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 08:23:06 AM

To be honest, I love Crypto because it can give me a big income, because by knowing Crypto my income can be doubled if the price rises very high. That's where I feel happy.  Cheesy
I'm sure when all the trades on the exchanges are going well and when you get to pump it a feel like a rocket which took off successfully into space)
 Cheesy Roll Eyes

dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:33:12 AM

First of all, it is the possibility of earning. It is also interesting and informative, there are a lot of cool and worthwhile projects. Also there are many friends from all over the world. Another advantage - you can learn English
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:38:51 AM

why i love cryptocurrency, because in 2017 i get more than $1000 every month and that is just doing a bounty campain.
so simple to get money here, but now bounty campain is not to woth it.
that is OK, i have an Offline job and when i have a single time i do my job bounty campain.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
nugezmils

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:08:11 AM

There are ups and down in the crypto market. The cash involved is second to none. And Cryptocurrency is the future. You have to be in it now so that you do not regret later. Its an interesting piece of business.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:11:08 PM

Are moments when I get a profit when investing in altcoin. That's why I love this market because it can help me make money most comfortably

soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:14:49 PM

The answer for that question is money. I think everyone looking for profits as much as can from cryptocurrency. I have a good time back in 2017 when bounty campaign is still legit. I hopes those day will back again to us.

SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:34:50 PM

The answer for that question is money. I think everyone looking for profits as much as can from cryptocurrency. I have a good time back in 2017 when bounty campaign is still legit. I hopes those day will back again to us.
Yes, the market really brings us profit, but this does not always happen, and earnings can be found in a completely different area, but we still continue to remain in this market, despite the fact that recently we have almost nothing, well, or have, but not as much as we want. And accordingly, we should not say that we are here only for profit, I think it is more correct to say that we are attracted by a completely new and not fully studied direction in blockchain technology.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:41:12 PM

Profit of course. I saw big opportunity in crypto. I saw the potentional to be the very first one who will invest into such big think like crypto is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: