Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder  (Read 3438 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:51:49 PM

When will the operations of this platform work?
Raizer.cc is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that handles Counterparty tokens and runs on the Bitcoin blockchain.

With Raizer, we succeeded in correcting all of the weaknesses of the original Counterparty DEX.

In August, we finished the product and conducted a thorough trial with a small number of users and cooperating projects.

As a result of that trial, we decided to begin full-scale operations in 2019.

It is only a matter of time before the era of decentralized exchanges arrives and second layers become standard. Raizer will lead that race.
How many tokens do they have to get a fee distribution. And each participant has to save the rizer token on their personal eth or in an account exchange raizer
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:54:28 PM

Counterparty tokens how do they work?
Counterparty tokens offer the same security as Bitcoin. Unlike mainstream ERC tokens, Counterparty tokens can be issued without an engineer. That allows anyone to start a token business with just a few dollars for the issuance fee.

Even people with no programming knowledge can use the airdrop feature.
It is possible to make child tokens based on another token to suit the usage of your business.
Changes to the specifications can be made without causing a hard fork.
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:59:49 PM

When will sales?
TOKEN SALE ENDS IN 18 DAYS 09 HOURS

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:12:44 PM

And how will it be guaranteed that only well-evaluated projects will be listed on the DEX market? So the request for listing of certain projects will no longer be by vote?

OI
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:10:39 PM

Counterparty tokens how do they work?
Counterparty tokens offer the same security as Bitcoin. Unlike mainstream ERC tokens, Counterparty tokens can be issued without an engineer. That allows anyone to start a token business with just a few dollars for the issuance fee.

Even people with no programming knowledge can use the airdrop feature.
It is possible to make child tokens based on another token to suit the usage of your business.
Changes to the specifications can be made without causing a hard fork.
It sounds interesting, I want to look at it from the inside. Where can I read more?
All important information you can read in technical documentation. There you can find everything you want.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:24:31 PM

How much is one token? How much will hard cap
Tokens exchange rate
0.055USD

Funding target
Hard cap: 5,500,000USD
I think it should be a good project, but this is rather too big hardcap for this type of project. However, we will see
Who knows.. I believe it is possible. For project with good support and advertisement campaigns it is something ordinary
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:31:00 PM

Tokens exchange rate
0.055USD

Funding target
I think it should be a good project, but this is rather too big hardcap for this type of project. However, we will see
Who knows.. I believe it is possible. For project with good support and advertisement campaigns it is something ordinary
It was something ordinary a year and a half ago. Now is another time. Investors are reluctant to invest in ICO.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:18:06 AM

Is a reduction in fees considered for users of this platform?
Hey. Yes, it can be. View the full description of this question.

Reduction of Fees
Conversion fees for BTC from RAIZER.BTC can be reduced by up to 80% for users
who maintain a certain fixed holding of RAIZER tokens.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:36:31 AM

Reduction of Fees

This is exactly what I was looking for. In fact, if everything corresponds to what is said here, then these are quite favorable conditions. It suits me gentlemen.
Hey! Are there any bonuses for holders? Why choose this project for investment?
Good day. Yes, it really is. See the passage where it says:

Air Drop Rights

For future functions, the tokens granting the applicable rights for these
functions will generally be generated as sub-tokens of RAIZER.
As an example, when using the air-drop method based on holdings, rights
tokens acquisition will correspond to RAIZER token holdings.

Example:
RAIZER.A tokens issued at a ratio of 50% for RAIZER token holders using the airdrop method
Holdings: One million RAIZER = 500,000 RAIZER.A air-drop
Holdings: 50,000 RAIZER = 25,000 RAIZER.A air-drop
These tokens will also be tradable on DEX.
It is an incentive to increase profits by keeping RAIZER tokens[/i]
SanniBis

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:24:39 AM

Why are decentralized exchanges ignored? They seem to be comfortable. Or I'm wrong?
Often due to inconvenient operations and very poor design. This discourages many users. Someone is afraid to make a mistake when entering data. Someone thinks the design is very old for this year, and it looks more like a scam.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

As you know, lately there are many scam projects? Will you try to fight them? Many nominal projects already do this.
You asked a very interesting question. I would like to add it.
What methods do you take to identify scam projects? How will this work? Offline parameters or manually?
Personally I try to check project as much as I can. Fist of all I start with technical documentation. There you can find some simple mistakes that can help to reveal a scam
SanniBis

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:40:42 AM

As you know, lately there are many scam projects? Will you try to fight them? Many nominal projects already do this.
What methods do you take to identify scam projects? How will this work? Offline parameters or manually?
Personally I try to check project as much as I can. Fist of all I start with technical documentation. There you can find some simple mistakes that can help to reveal a scam
Good way. I can also note that if the technical documentation gives any guarantees for the fulfillment of goals, then most likely this is also a hoax.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

Does RAIZER consider any other directions in the future? Or just as indicated initially? To be honest, projects with several directions have a better chance of success.
It is interesting question) personally I am not sure wether devs have some other directions , but it is important to have them
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

Tokens exchange rate
0.055USD

Funding target
It was something ordinary a year and a half ago. Now is another time. Investors are reluctant to invest in ICO.
It seems for me that most of Raizer community members are a bit sceptical about ability of team to raise that Sum of money
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:49:12 PM

Does RAIZER consider any other directions in the future? Or just as indicated initially? To be honest, projects with several directions have a better chance of success.
It is interesting question) personally I am not sure wether devs have some other directions , but it is important to have them

What do you mean by some other directions? It is assumed that each project has its vision to move ahead with the development of this project.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:55:43 PM

Good way. I can also note that if the technical documentation gives any guarantees for the fulfillment of goals, then most likely this is also a hoax.
As for me this project has some desperate features in comparison to some other projects, but we are still not fully sure about reliability ..
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

Reduction of Fees

Oh, it is so pleasant news!! And it is also interesting to now how much we have to hole to get for this discount?
SanniBis

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:00:32 PM

Who owns this token? How is it distributed? I do not completely understand this.
According to the technical document, the token belongs to:
-Operation and development team: 60%
-Partnership marketing and various incentives: 30%
-Cloud sale: 10%

Yeah, now a bit of the picture cleared up. Does it look somehow not entirely rational? Or seemed to me at first glance only?
It seems to you. This is quite a normal distribution of tokens. I will not say that it is very different from other projects. Therefore, do not worry about this. Here I can assure you, everything is in order.
SanniBis

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:18:49 PM

What approximate amounts of investments were mined in ICO in past years? I would like to understand, this makes sense.
Hey! According to rough estimates of analysts:
A large number of new tokens came into existence in 2018, and the total
investment in ICOs was a staggering $7,852,477,043. Not only that, the majority
of these funds were raised using ERC tokens.
Of course, not all of these tokens were created
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:20:46 PM

When decentralized exchanges become faster they will also become more popular, and then the liquidity will also increase.

here I agree with you and see what this exchange can show us. I'll keep up with the news. while and watch as developers will promote the project.

There are several attempts by various projects to build a user friendly decentralized exchange and the established centralized exchanges also plan on building decentralized versions.
Decentralization definitely prevails over centralization.

It can't prevail over centralization yet as it isn't prevailing as we speak. The world is centrally organized right now and that needs to change to a certain degree.
This will change at the moment when everyone understands the advantages of decentralization. Probably a long time to wait.

There is no either or. Decentralization has its advantages and disadvantages and so does centralization. it depends on what we are talking about in order to evaluate advantages and disadvantages of one over the other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: