Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder  (Read 3438 times)
BestBeast

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

When decentralized exchanges become faster they will also become more popular, and then the liquidity will also increase.

here I agree with you and see what this exchange can show us. I'll keep up with the news. while and watch as developers will promote the project.

There are several attempts by various projects to build a user friendly decentralized exchange and the established centralized exchanges also plan on building decentralized versions.
Decentralization definitely prevails over centralization.

It can't prevail over centralization yet as it isn't prevailing as we speak. The world is centrally organized right now and that needs to change to a certain degree.
This will change at the moment when everyone understands the advantages of decentralization. Probably a long time to wait.

There is no either or. Decentralization has its advantages and disadvantages and so does centralization. it depends on what we are talking about in order to evaluate advantages and disadvantages of one over the other.
The whole crypto community is built on the idea of market decentralisation so that’s why most projects are trying to implement such features
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:09:05 PM

Who owns this token? How is it distributed? I do not completely understand this.
According to the technical document, the token belongs to:
-Operation and development team: 60%
-Partnership marketing and various incentives: 30%
-Cloud sale: 10%

Yeah, now a bit of the picture cleared up. Does it look somehow not entirely rational? Or seemed to me at first glance only?
It seems to you. This is quite a normal distribution of tokens. I will not say that it is very different from other projects. Therefore, do not worry about this. Here I can assure you, everything is in order.
I understand that the token will work with Bitcoin interconnected? How will it look like? How can I get tokens in this way?
RAIZER.BTC is a collateral type stable coin pegged 1:1 to the value of BTC
The coin will be tied to the BTC. Here is how it will work.
Every coin is tied to BTC. I believe it will change one day and some new coins will appear on the market
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:43:37 PM

Is a reduction in fees considered for users of this platform?
Hey. Yes, it can be. View the full description of this question.

Reduction of Fees
Conversion fees for BTC from RAIZER.BTC can be reduced by up to 80% for users
who maintain a certain fixed holding of RAIZER tokens.

Oh, it is so pleasant news!! And it is also interesting to now how much we have to hole to get for this discount?
It’s pretty interesting for me too. I don’t know if it is truth, but it would be awesome to receive such discounts
GuardOhHeaveN

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:46:59 PM

Who owns this token? How is it distributed? I do not completely understand this.

Yeah, now a bit of the picture cleared up. Does it look somehow not entirely rational? Or seemed to me at first glance only?
It seems to you. This is quite a normal distribution of tokens. I will not say that it is very different from other projects. Therefore, do not worry about this. Here I can assure you, everything is in order.
I understand that the token will work with Bitcoin interconnected? How will it look like? How can I get tokens in this way?
I think it is rather obvious) every coin or token tied to BTC and it should take time for something to change
BestBeast

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:14:02 PM

I think it is rather obvious) every coin or token tied to BTC and it should take time for something to change
Personally I think it is hard to change what we now have. There are a few chances that some other projects can overcome BTC
GuardOhHeaveN

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:38:49 AM

Hello. Please tell me the date of the start of sales token? How long have they sold for time?
Hey. 2 weeks left until the end of sales.
Not so much time.
Start Date for public sale
26.02.2019 03:00 am GMT

End Date
26.03.2019 03:00 am GMT

And what about the price for the token? What hard cap?
Tokens exchange rate
0.055 USD

Funding target
Hard cap: 5,500,000 USD

According to the information on the site, the answers to your questions are.
As for me, quite reasonable prices.
What predictions about whether they can raise funds? The amount is not small, you need to try very hard.
It is to early to claim if it is possible to collect. Personally I believe in this project, so that I hope the team will succeed
ripzombie

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:45:36 AM

Hello. Please tell me the date of the start of sales token? How long have they sold for time?
Hey. 2 weeks left until the end of sales.
Not so much time.
Start Date for public sale
26.02.2019 03:00 am GMT

End Date
26.03.2019 03:00 am GMT

And what about the price for the token? What hard cap?
Tokens exchange rate
0.055 USD

Funding target
Hard cap: 5,500,000 USD

According to the information on the site, the answers to your questions are.
As for me, quite reasonable prices.
What predictions about whether they can raise funds? The amount is not small, you need to try very hard.
I could not find the scale where the amount of funds collected was written. Apparently this is the policy of the project, do not disclose figures ahead of time.
There are chances, even with such an extraordinary approach.
Developers have some special approaches and I hope that it is not a problem to raise this amount of money.  However, I am a bit sceptical
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:08:23 AM

What is the problem with most exchanges now? I mean, what problem are you going to solve?
As I think most exchanges are not really convenient and moreover there are so many unreliable exchanges that give listing to some doubtful tokens
BestBeast

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:18:49 AM

What is the problem with most exchanges now? I mean, what problem are you going to solve?
The problem is in fact about quality of exchanges there are so many of them that are insecure at all. So that’s why some devs try to develop something better
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:26:15 AM

As I see, I have more than one such thoughts. I think it would be better to just see how the development is going. At the end of sales make a decision.
I am agree with your position. There is no need to hurry up. We can watch how token sale is going on and if it is successful than invest
saveeege

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:26:40 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 09:43:40 AM by saveeege

As I see, I have more than one such thoughts. I think it would be better to just see how the development is going. At the end of sales make a decision.
By the way, this strategy helped me once when I was about to invest in a scam project, that looked so reliable..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

I am agree with your position. There is no need to hurry up. We can watch how token sale is going on and if it is successful tha we will invest
I think it is rather wise:) especially if we take into account our current instability.. I try to be as mush caution as I can
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:37:12 AM

Who has not bought tokens, you have a chance, do not miss it
Cool
SanniBis

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:25:44 PM

Please tell me links to social networks.
https://discordapp.com/invite/xUU9X86 Discord
ripzombie

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:22:22 PM

In addition to investing, where else can a token be used?
As far as I know, there will be a bonus for holders. You can keep tokens and make a profit.
Cool. How many tokens need to be stored on a wallet to receive these bonuses?
Holdings: One million RAIZER = 500,000 RAIZER.A air-drop
Holdings: 50,000 RAIZER = 25,000 RAIZER.A air-drop
I would like to participate in this project. However, I think that there is no need to hurry. There is almost month ahead
saveeege

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:38:56 PM

As far as I know, there will be a bonus for holders. You can keep tokens and make a profit.
I once have asked here in thread, but I haven’t received an answer. I think that nobody answers because they are afraid of competitors
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:30:35 PM

I once have asked here in thread, but I haven’t received an answer. I think that nobody answers because they are afraid of competitors
Oh, it really can be a true reason why nobody writes the answer Smiley so that’s why try to find it on website or write to team members
BestBeast

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:50:05 PM

Please tell me links to social networks.
There are links in the begging of a thread. https://twitter.com/raizercc This is their Twitter
ripzombie

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:47:27 AM

Hey. I had a suspicion that this is a scam project. Any worthy prokets always show their face without fear, draw a road map. There is not one of these points.
These 2 points are not a reason to blame the project for scam. It is their personal right to work.
These points only affect the attitude of the community to them.
I also agree with opinion that there is no real  reason to blame devs. There are a plenty of other project’s team that do not show their faces
saveeege

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:15:31 AM

Hey. I had a suspicion that this is a scam project. Any worthy prokets always show their face without fear, draw a road map. There is not one of these points.
Joe it is by far to early to say something, because it is just a first phase of project development. We will see everything soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: