Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
Stnev89

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:06:40 PM

I will buy project tokens most likely when they come out to the exchange. As practice shows, almost all coins when they enter the stock exchange fall in price.
They fall, but then there should be growth if the project team will advertise everything well so that there is a demand for a token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:29:23 PM

I will buy project tokens most likely when they come out to the exchange. As practice shows, almost all coins when they enter the stock exchange fall in price.
They fall, but then there should be growth if the project team will advertise everything well so that there is a demand for a token
Almost always tokens can be bought at a good price when bounty hunters start selling them for a pittance. Sometimes it can be a price that is much less than the ico price.
amprocket (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:52:39 PM

Great News! PACT wallet for recent macOS versions is available for download:

HIGH SIERRA: https://github.com/pact-works/pactcoin/releases/download/v1.1.2/PACT-HighSierra.dmg
MOJAVE: https://github.com/pact-works/pactcoin/releases/download/v1.1.2/PACT-Mojave.dmg
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:30:04 AM

Hello,
I am a member from www.enmanet.com  exchange( https://discordapp.com/invite/qryFzJA )
We are an exchange, and we are inviting you to get listed in our exchange.
The current fee to get listed its 0.05btc!!

Benefits:
1.- Your coin/BTC PAIR
2.- Listing time: 24 hours Guaranteed!
3.- Secured deposit/whitdrawals (email confirmation and Pin required)
4.- Fast transactions and support.

If want to get listed please let me know.Hope to your reply!
Have a nice day!

From such proposals simply can not refuse, the price per listing is extremely small.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:25:07 AM

PACT looks very attractive, is there any guarantee for investors?

The last half year for investors there are no guarantees whatsoever. Investing is always a risk, there is no guarantee in this industry.
No one can guarantee profit in any project. Here you need to analyze project and decide which you are willing to invest in to reduce risks.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:28:32 AM

I understand what you are talking about. such cases are really a lot. Because of such dishonest people all over the world, most people are suspicious of cryptocurrencies. But not all projects are deceivers and fraudsters. There are many truly promising and decent projects.
Unfortunately, due to various kinds of fraudsters and scammers, there is no trust in the majority of users in the world for cryptocurrencies. Only those who have been engaged in this issue for a long time are able to separate truly promising projects from all the crap that fraudsters offer.
You're right. Sometimes it's very difficult to find a really promising project in the pile of shit that we see in today's market. The bulk of projects or outright scammers or weak teams that can not implement their projects. But there are also people like PACT. I follow their development.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:13:43 AM

What else, cryptocurrency exchanges, the administration is negotiating? I want to keep abreast of all developments.

It seems to me that for the start stage of the project listing for the exchange of Crypto-Bridge is enough. It is important for the team to focus on the development of the project itself and the final product, rather than listing for other exchanges.
There can be several options, only one thing is clear, you need to act quickly and efficiently.

We need to focus on the work on the main project. There will be a ready-made solution - there will be a price increase. That's what you need to think about and not about new exchanges.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:45:33 AM

When is the token scheduled to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?

Coin PACT is already trading on the Crypto-Bridge exchange. This is a good and reliable exchange. You can easily register there and buy or sell the PACT coin.
It is good that the coin is present on the exchange. Sometimes there are situations when teams hold closed presale and only promise a listing for an exchange.
BrieMiller

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:07:47 AM

For performers and customers, comfort and speed in payment for services are very important, these processes must be on top.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:27:12 AM

The launch of the bounty program will be a great solution to increase the popularity and recognition of the project as a whole.

Bounty has always coped with the task of popularizing the project in the crypto community. This is the cheapest and most effective way to make a project known and recognizable.
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:56:03 AM

Is there any way to consider the marketing plan of the project? Is that possible?
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:02:29 AM

Project PACT is constantly at work and this is evident from the number of announcements and news that they publish in their social threads. If it continues like this, success will not take long !!!!!
Sevreki

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:43:52 AM

The launch of the bounty program will be a great solution to increase the popularity and recognition of the project as a whole.

Bounty has always coped with the task of popularizing the project in the crypto community. This is the cheapest and most effective way to make a project known and recognizable.
This is a kind of ordinary charity, where for simple actions you get project tokens, which then have a chance to sell
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:59:13 AM

I understand what you are talking about. such cases are really a lot. Because of such dishonest people all over the world, most people are suspicious of cryptocurrencies. But not all projects are deceivers and fraudsters. There are many truly promising and decent projects.
Unfortunately, due to various kinds of fraudsters and scammers, there is no trust in the majority of users in the world for cryptocurrencies. Only those who have been engaged in this issue for a long time are able to separate truly promising projects from all the crap that fraudsters offer.
You're right. Sometimes it's very difficult to find a really promising project in the pile of shit that we see in today's market. The bulk of projects or outright scammers or weak teams that can not implement their projects. But there are also people like PACT. I follow their development.
Often these are empty projects that simply copy each other. To which even it makes no sense to pay attention.
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:02:05 AM

Often these are empty projects that simply copy each other. To which even it makes no sense to pay attention.
There is no point in paying attention, but you will remember smart contracts, where people invested their money in them, although they were the same among themselves, simply depended on advertising
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:13:55 AM

If a coin is traded on many exchanges, then it is liquid, and you can invest in it more safely.
Everyone wants to invest in coins that have good liquidity. But when a coin is known and everywhere it is being traded it is usually very expensive. I prefer to invest in early and little-known projects. Then higher chances to earn!
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:14:06 AM

When is the token scheduled to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?

Coin PACT is already trading on the Crypto-Bridge exchange. This is a good and reliable exchange. You can easily register there and buy or sell the PACT coin.
It is good that the coin is present on the exchange. Sometimes there are situations when teams hold closed presale and only promise a listing for an exchange.
When the token is already on the stock exchange, this is a big plus for investors to try themselves in the role of trading, if you are still a novice in this area
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:43:51 AM

If a coin is traded on many exchanges, then it is liquid, and you can invest in it more safely.
Everyone wants to invest in coins that have good liquidity. But when a coin is known and everywhere it is being traded it is usually very expensive. I prefer to invest in early and little-known projects. Then higher chances to earn!
Those who buy well-known coins on the market for a long time means that he is experienced and has the finances to buy and trade them on stock exchanges
Kirand

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:04:17 AM

PACT looks very attractive, is there any guarantee for investors?

The last half year for investors there are no guarantees whatsoever. Investing is always a risk, there is no guarantee in this industry.
No one can guarantee profit in any project. Here you need to analyze project and decide which you are willing to invest in to reduce risks.
No project can give you a guarantee that you will earn millions with it, only it depends on you all further, you need to choose with your head
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:12:20 AM

There is truth in your words. I also plan to buy coins, but I doubt a little more. I will also observe the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: