Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
webskompplun

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:32:15 PM

Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
And besides, take into account the factor that the security level is much higher than that of a regular platform because of the blockchain
but this platform still needs to recruit a community of users. because she has strong competitors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:48:09 PM

Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
And besides, take into account the factor that the security level is much higher than that of a regular platform because of the blockchain
but this platform still needs to recruit a community of users. because she has strong competitors.
In general, freelancing itself has a very high competitiveness in the market, it will be difficult to get around everyone and take a good place
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:02:03 PM

The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!

Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:07:03 PM

The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!
Now try to collect investors with such a market, they are just afraid to invest their money Cheesy
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

It will be difficult for this project to go this way, it will take a lot of money for good advertising.
SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:29:04 PM

It is very important that the number of freelancers is increasing every year and projects such as PACT are gaining relevance.

Every year, freelancers will be becoming more and more. The main thing to attract them to the PACT platform. Soon decisions from competing projects will begin to appear.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:35:06 PM

It is very important that the number of freelancers is increasing every year and projects such as PACT are gaining relevance.

Every year, freelancers will be becoming more and more. The main thing to attract them to the PACT platform. Soon decisions from competing projects will begin to appear.
In any case, even a minimal advertisement of this project will be useful because there are a lot of freelancers and they love new products, this is an exchange to have popularity.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:52:54 PM

Yes, their number is growing in the market, and this is the right decision to launch a new platform on the blockchain system.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

And I think this is normal human desires, any of us will be interested to make a profit.
I am sure that there are few real fans of cryptocurrency ideas ... basically everyone is interested not in technology, but in the opportunity to make money.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:41:09 PM

Projects need to be chosen correctly, much depends on the state of the market itself and from this you can continue to work and invest
Of course, you need to competently approach the selection and study of crypto projects. This is a serious process. just some people think that investing is a game or a lottery.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:07:29 PM

Now try to collect investors with such a market, they are just afraid to invest their money Cheesy
of course, many are afraid, you see that the manipulation of the market,up, was two days ago , and yesterday the manipulation of the market to the bottom Huh
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:23:51 PM

of course, many are afraid, you see that the manipulation of the market,up, was two days ago , and yesterday the manipulation of the market to the bottom Huh
manipulations with market prices are very important for investors,they are now likely to stop their investments until the market stabilizes
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:35:49 PM

Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
You need to care about the future and think about the future and invest in your future! Then this very future will be cloudless and happy. And if you only think about entertainment, then at a more mature age it will be "sad."
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:05:58 PM

Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
You need to care about the future and think about the future and invest in your future! Then this very future will be cloudless and happy. And if you only think about entertainment, then at a more mature age it will be "sad."
many people do not think about their distant future, especially about financial independence, unfortunately there are very few such people, and not all manage to implement plans for their financial independence
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:37:23 PM

many people do not think about their distant future, especially about financial independence, unfortunately there are very few such people, and not all manage to implement plans for their financial independence

I think, that in the cryptocurrency industry people, who are thinking, about their financial future are gathered. this is a rather difficult field. It's not easy to understand, and understand everything around here. many people go to state work in order to receive a penny in retirement in old age. In the cryptocurrency turgery, those people, who are successful in the future are investing. the main thing is to find this money
Bitkotname

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:08:38 PM

I agree that the support of investors is necessary for almost any project, PACT is no exception.
qalyyk

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:24:00 PM

I liked the PACT, I really want to see the success of the project and use its services.
Dezlife

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:32:48 PM

I liked the PACT, I really want to see the success of the project and use its services.

I wonder what will be the pricing policy of the project? Will there be affordable prices?
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:35:42 PM

I agree that the support of investors is necessary for almost any project, PACT is no exception.

it is not known how investors will behave in connection with low prices in the market, now many investors have stopped their work on investing new projects before the beginning of price growth in the market
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:48:49 PM

it is not known how investors will behave in connection with low prices in the market, now many investors have stopped their work on investing new projects before the beginning of price growth in the market
The situation may change at any time, but I fully agree with you, now it has become much more difficult to implement this or that project than before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: