Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:40:44 PM

Cashback will always be in demand. The main thing is that the service that will perform this function was good and without negative feedback. It is very important for the client.
Indeed, as the time goes by, the project continues to received good reviews and feedbacks from the people in which will lead to a better support. And now that the listing of Cryptobridge is approved, for sure more people will be here to join the project and promote it in various sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:48:45 PM

Aside from reading the whitepaper, it would be better also to watch the video demonstration regarding how the project works so that we can be fully understand the usage of PARQ. This will also gives more ideas that can help us on how to be more successful in crypto world.
I think it would be better if there will be no video demonstration but a manager instead which can reply almost of the question regarding the project.
Well you have a point there buddy. For me. I prefered that too. Having a community manager that will guide the community people is much better to have by the team to answers all the raised queries and questions and to spread even more that information of the PARQ in the community gaining more users, supporters and investors as well.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

There are a lot of users and you will not please everyone! I understand the administrators of this project. It is impossible to answer 1000 questions at once !!! Need time!

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:26:37 PM

There are a lot of users and you will not please everyone! I understand the administrators of this project. It is impossible to answer 1000 questions at once !!! Need time!
Well, the project is only at the initial stage of development, so users have so many questions. I think the team should still try to answer the questions of all its supporters.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:35:52 PM

Cashback will always be in demand. The main thing is that the service that will perform this function was good and without negative feedback. It is very important for the client.
Indeed, as the time goes by, the project continues to received good reviews and feedbacks from the people in which will lead to a better support. And now that the listing of Cryptobridge is approved, for sure more people will be here to join the project and promote it in various sites.
To promote the project, developers have made Airdrop on Twitter, in my opinion this is the right decision. But in order to reach a larger audience, the team should disseminate information about the platform in other social networks and in YouTube.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:53:24 PM

I'm interested in this new Airdrop campaign on Twitter. Is there any limit to the number of participants? Or can participate an unlimited number of users?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:16:48 PM

This can even be referred to as passive income, but the cashback service is now very popular in various areas of activity.
Cashback will always be in demand. This is a very convenient service. And its implementation on the blockchain will give this service transparency and openness.
Also, the platform should offer the most favorable conditions compared to other similar platforms. Then more likely that there will be a lot of positive feedback.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:23:45 PM

Great news for the community project PARQ. I will definitely participate.
It can be seen that the project really does not stand still, the development is in full swing.

We need to somehow draw the community's attention to the project, using any methods.

the launch of the bounty of the company will help to draw attention to the platform, through social networks!

If it were necessary for sure already done Baunty. I understand that advertising does not need a project by means of bounty hunters.
carrying out the bounty program is of great marketing importance for the project and to increase the popularity and attract new and very generous investors
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

Are you in charge of admin? I can not understand you. Because you answer most of the questions from users. I thought that the administrator is a different person.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:33:44 PM

I see here that the PARQ have a Twitter Airdrop Campaign. Having to know this kind of opportunity is a great thing that the project should keep spreading. I am sure more participants are willing to join with this.
This is great, but such companies should not only be on Twitter, but should also be on other social networks where the crypto world is interesting.
Perhaps for the project it is important that airdrop be on Twitter and not somewhere else. Public in social networks can be very useful.
Yes, but many people write what Twitter is blocking pages that are related to cryptocurrency. Of course, I can’t know what exactly the reason may be, maybe someone will tell.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:50:32 PM

I like how the team PARQ manage the whole community of this project. Well, one thing that caught my interest to this project is that the PARQ project intention is to support people in using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives. This will be advantageous to the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Yes. This will be very helpful in dealing with transactions here in crypto space. It will give more convenience and be more comfortable in using it in daily life. I hope, it will have a good implementation ahead so that they can meet the expectations of the people.

Doesn't crypto already have a system in place for dealing with transaction, the entire point of blockchain is that it is supposed to be helping with managing transactions
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:42:13 PM

I like how the team PARQ manage the whole community of this project. Well, one thing that caught my interest to this project is that the PARQ project intention is to support people in using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives. This will be advantageous to the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Yes. This will be very helpful in dealing with transactions here in crypto space. It will give more convenience and be more comfortable in using it in daily life. I hope, it will have a good implementation ahead so that they can meet the expectations of the people.

Doesn't crypto already have a system in place for dealing with transaction, the entire point of blockchain is that it is supposed to be helping with managing transactions
Initially, the blockchain was created for complete anonymity and security of the user's finances. Blockchain is not just a network; it is a complete infrastructure of the future, the potential of which is revealed to a maximum of 1%.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:46:59 PM

I'm interested in this new Airdrop campaign on Twitter. Is there any limit to the number of participants? Or can participate an unlimited number of users?
Please read the terms on our Twitter channel
Do you have an official Twitter or Facebook account? Personally, I'm much more comfortable to follow the news via Twitter.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:43:17 PM

I agree with you. The project team is just great. They manage to communicate with the community, but the project itself does not suffer from this. constantly announcements about any news of the project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:01:55 PM

Please read the terms on our Twitter channel
Do you have an official Twitter or Facebook account? Personally, I'm much more comfortable to follow the news via Twitter.

Only twitter
The lettering above is linked just click it
Or use a direct link https://twitter.com/PARQ_coin
Thanks for the link. I was very interested in this PARQ project. At first glance, everything looks very promising and respectable. But I will study in more detail. I want to understand the perspectives.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:06:46 PM

CashBeck services are quite popular among users of both online stores and standard offline stores. I think that this direction has a great future. Project PARQ has chosen a rather promising direction for its development.
Of course, this service will be popular. After all, shopping on the Internet is being done every year more and more ... and the opportunity to save money or get additional discounts interests absolutely everyone.

Our technology nowadays keeps on evolving wherein almost everything is going to be more convenient. Having this platform, it's probably an additional kind of services which people can do far more better than the old days.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:10:28 PM

I agree with you. The project team is just great. They manage to communicate with the community, but the project itself does not suffer from this. constantly announcements about any news of the project.

It's very vital especially with this kind of thing because communication is necessary to avoid such misunderstanding. This project is still developing and I think it still needs a lot of time to be more useful in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:45:33 PM

Truly the team is still on its developments. I do hope that the team will keep up on progressing and making further analysis as for its continuous developments as we all know that the competition here in the crypto community cannot be avoided but rather should fight and conquer and prove the worth to be a proud crypto cashback platform.
Mikwik

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:02:15 AM

I highly admired this project. Why? Bot only because the PARQ have a great potential platform as a crypto cashback platform but also have a good team handling the entire communication process that tightens the bonds and connection of the team and the community.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:35:29 AM

I like the PARQ cashback card. Through the use of the Parq cashback card, it will introduce functionality to its platform that will give impetus to the adaptation of users. A very user friendly cashback platform will give a convenience to people such as its users, having more trust to supporters as well as to gain more investors.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: