Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:15:14 AM

Honestly, I like what's the PARQ card motive is. With Parq cashback card, we can create an easier process that allows cryptocurrency holders to make real-time transactions just with a single transaction and a one-time payment on the platform. It really makes the PARQ stands out from other cashback platforms.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:44:23 AM

Honestly, I like what's the PARQ card motive is. With Parq cashback card, we can create an easier process that allows cryptocurrency holders to make real-time transactions just with a single transaction and a one-time payment on the platform. It really makes the PARQ stands out from other cashback platforms.
indeed, this platform has good prospects for development. Because now cashback platforms are becoming increasingly popular due to their advantages.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:46:01 AM

Yesterday I asked how I can get your coin. But unfortunately I did not wait for an answer from you. Can someone tell me how to do this?
You can check the team on their Discord Channel. Maybe you can ask them there. They are very active there, and also here but now maybe the team or admin assigned here to answer us are just doing something.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:50:18 AM

Yesterday I asked how I can get your coin. But unfortunately I did not wait for an answer from you. Can someone tell me how to do this?
What do you mean from your question? If you have participated in the bounty programs, you can raised this in the discord channel because in most cases, the details of the distribution are there. But if you want to buy it, it is now available in the Cryptobridge Exchange.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:27:26 PM

You can check the team on their Discord Channel. Maybe you can ask them there. They are very active there, and also here but now maybe the team or admin assigned here to answer us are just doing something.

Definitely that is the best thing to do, because that's their purpose why they have the discord channel. Seeking for an answer these days can be not so hard due to the technology that's always been evolving and keep us more convenient when reaching out people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:13:21 PM

You can buy it at Cryptobridge or participate in our bounty campaigns
Follow the Discord to have more info
Will you add more bounty campaigns admin like signature so we can promote the name of the project in the entire forum? This will help to attract more people and supporters especially if you will allocate good rewards in each campaign.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:10:05 PM

Great thing that they could make more opportunities to make more profits by making such an upgrade to the platform but be careful on what you are risking on.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

Just join the discord channel so you know that the coin would be available to be bought or you can just join the bounty campaign for the airdrop.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:27:41 PM

The community is doing great. I hope this will keep up making a proud crypto cashback platform that gives all its promising interesting features. I am truly looking forward for this project.
Yep, indeed. By looking forward to the project, I wish you will be making such a forward process to the project and yours. I hope you guys know that everything in the market nowadays is very risky especially when you are playing crypto.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:36:08 PM

Definitely that is the best thing to do, because that's their purpose why they have the discord channel. Seeking for an answer these days can be not so hard due to the technology that's always been evolving and keep us more convenient when reaching out people.
Great thing that you can ask the developer already in the discord group without even waiting time and your message fastly sent to the developer within a second and the developer had received your message.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:00:26 PM

This kind of project is what peopld of the community wanted to keep supporting and trusting. With all the good works, hardships and efforts made by the team of the PARQ, this project is no doubt continuously having achievements and lead to the growth of the PARQ community.
Kinda interesting if you guys were always supporting each other and trusting each other. PARQ community will always be there but, making such an effort to the community will feel about unworried about the situation.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:09:19 PM

This kind of project is what peopld of the community wanted to keep supporting and trusting. With all the good works, hardships and efforts made by the team of the PARQ, this project is no doubt continuously having achievements and lead to the growth of the PARQ community.
Making an achievement is always a great opportunity for anyone around the world, having an achievement to reach by taking so many great hard work is also a great way to enterprise people.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:16:00 PM

What do you mean from your question? If you have participated in the bounty programs, you can raised this in the discord channel because in most cases, the details of the distribution are there. But if you want to buy it, it is now available in the Cryptobridge Exchange.
Most of the people don't know well about the cryptobridge exchange but it has been talked around here, I wonder what's wrong to them, cryptobridge exchange is the first ever exchange where you can trade parq coins there.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:46:49 PM

Kinda interesting if you guys were always supporting each other and trusting each other. PARQ community will always be there but, making such an effort to the community will feel about unworried about the situation.
what do you mean? I also think that any project needs trust and support from its supporters. Therefore, many write about it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:33:48 PM

Thank you, I joined you in Discord and I will watch news there. I understood everything with the purchase of coins, I will use your services.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:42:40 PM

but Airdrop on Twitter is already over, isn't it? If I understand correctly, then you have already launched a new campaign Bounty?
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:45:03 PM

I see the community of PARQ is slowly growing which gives good indication that can possibly caught the attentions for some potential investors here. With great strategies in marketing, there will be chances to make it happen.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:51:42 PM

Please tell me, will you use tokens as a reward for your purchases? After purchasing a product through your Cashback service?
developers will answer this question better, you had better ask them on the channel in Discord. But I think they will just make discounts on purchases through their platform.
All the same, even if there are discounts from the team, this will also be good. Because few people make discounts and nice bonuses.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:02:49 PM

When will the list of stores with which you work? It interests me. You can do a survey of what shops users want to see.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:07:01 PM

I see the community of PARQ is slowly growing which gives good indication that can possibly caught the attentions for some potential investors here. With great strategies in marketing, there will be chances to make it happen.

Probably, it's because the team did handle well when it comes to attracting people. We know it's hard to get clients due to the market isn't not growing and it always shows some steady price.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: