Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:17:11 PM

I am curious when will be the sales start here in the PARQ?
The sales is already started in the cryptobridge so you can just visit cryptobridge to make a purchase of the coin or masternode.
It is not correct
PARQ will hit Cryptobridge in about two weeks. Listing has approved and announced on the Cryptobridge Discord channel
Well, in two weeks you will make an announcement here about this? Because many during this time can forget and miss this event.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:23:02 PM

I think that people who need more information can go to the site and read the white paper.
Reading the whitepaper might takes a while before you know what really the project is and what its purpose.
Aside from reading the whitepaper, it would be better also to watch the video demonstration regarding how the project works so that we can be fully understand the usage of PARQ. This will also gives more ideas that can help us on how to be more successful in crypto world.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:35:12 PM

Great news for the community project PARQ. I will definitely participate.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:39:17 PM

Our first twitter airdrops starts
200 prizes of 0.5 PARQ are ready for you
Join our Twitter and fulfill terms to ENTER
very good news! I understand correctly that only the first 200 participants will receive 0.5 PARQ each? Or does this rule apply to all participants?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:43:04 PM

Nice team. Thanks for having this Airdrop on Twitter. Definitely it will be helpful to make the project become more popular here in crypto community and in social sites. This will give them a chance to earned free tokens by just doing a tasks and not by investing.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:58:43 PM

I think that people who need more information can go to the site and read the white paper.
Reading the whitepaper might takes a while before you know what really the project is and what its purpose.
Aside from reading the whitepaper, it would be better also to watch the video demonstration regarding how the project works so that we can be fully understand the usage of PARQ. This will also gives more ideas that can help us on how to be more successful in crypto world.
At the expense of video, the idea is good, in the future you can use it in the presentation plans, instead of boring text, show the video
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:07:31 PM

At the expense of video, the idea is good, in the future you can use it in the presentation plans, instead of boring text, show the video

Videos are commonly been used by many because they have the resources. The important is that how they will deliver it as simple as they can because people wanted to make sure they understand what they are seeing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:12:05 PM

I see a great potential in this project. If the development team of the PARQ will keep up on showing its great capabilities and prove its great potential continuously then that would be great because more people will come to engage having a large possibilites to gain more investors, users and supporters for this cashback platform.

It can only be happen once there are already who made a transaction and probably wait for the feedback of the users. Since this is new, people would definitely be more careful for them to avoid much losses.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:35:10 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 03:00:42 PM by lobster88

I see here that the PARQ have a Twitter Airdrop Campaign. Having to know this kind of opportunity is a great thing that the project should keep spreading. I am sure more participants are willing to join with this.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:55:09 PM

Nice team. Thanks for having this Airdrop on Twitter. Definitely it will be helpful to make the project become more popular here in crypto community and in social sites. This will give them a chance to earned free tokens by just doing a tasks and not by investing.
Having the airdrop campaign on Twitter will truly boost the name of the PARQ in the community. But of course it entails a lot of responsibilities and efforts to be done to accomplish what the team wants and aims for the better future of the entire platform of the PARQ as a good crypto cashback platform.
dolcevita99

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:03:57 PM

I see here that the PARQ have a Twitter Airdrop Campaign. Having to know this kind of opportunity is a great thing that the project should keep spreading. I am sure more participants are willing to join with this.
This is great, but such companies should not only be on Twitter, but should also be on other social networks where the crypto world is interesting.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:34:56 PM

It can be seen that the project really does not stand still, the development is in full swing.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:51:56 PM

This is great, but such companies should not only be on Twitter, but should also be on other social networks where the crypto world is interesting.
Perhaps for the project it is important that airdrop be on Twitter and not somewhere else. Public in social networks can be very useful.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:56:04 PM

Perhaps for the project it is important that airdrop be on Twitter and not somewhere else. Public in social networks can be very useful.
and whether there will be again problems in the bounty hunters ,recently Twitter blocked a lot of accounts associated with the crypto and the blockchain
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:08:30 PM

and whether there will be again problems in the bounty hunters ,recently Twitter blocked a lot of accounts associated with the crypto and the blockchain
Yes, I wanted to write the same thing, because social networks such as Twitter and Facebook are very carefully cleaned of crypto currency communities. Very strange all this.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:23:17 PM

It can be seen that the project really does not stand still, the development is in full swing.

We need to somehow draw the community's attention to the project, using any methods.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:26:46 PM

In general, it would be very good to make your telegram channel where people will be able to follow the latest project news, except on the forum.
It is true. It would be nice if you could follow the project not only on the forum, but also in the Telegram or in the Discord. That would be very convenient.

Probably the team still on their on-going development as they are probably making some progress. Maybe soon, they can create their telegram because we know how important the communication between the client and the dev.
Well, of course, you only see how many active users are here, if it were not for the support of the team and their answers, then there would not be so many users here.
If a team even communicates minimally with its users, this is already a good sign that they are not indifferent to the society of users.
I think so too. The main active participation in the development of the program. Then the users themselves will write reviews about the team’s work and how they like to work with them. This service is currently very popular.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:35:39 PM

It is very important to reveal the essence of the project and the ways of implementation of the project idea to make everything clear.

Cash back service ... what's not clear here. The only difference from the classic services that a sufficient amount today is that the PARQ project introduces blockchains that will make the relationship between partners and participants of this system more transparent and reliable.
Well said, this is exactly how the brief description of the project should be from the words of the user. I hope that the description will be clear to most and will not ask anymore.
Individual questions may arise, as any investor can personally ask their team, because sometimes you can offer favorable conditions
Favorable conditions, it can be advertising? Then yes, it would be possible to work on this, those people who have a wide audience and who are intercepted by a cryptocurrency.
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:58:10 PM

We need to somehow draw the community's attention to the project, using any methods.

the launch of the bounty of the company will help to draw attention to the platform, through social networks!
Tryam93

Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:30:54 PM

the launch of the bounty of the company will help to draw attention to the platform, through social networks!

If it were necessary for sure already done Baunty. I understand that advertising does not need a project by means of bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: