Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:39:07 AM

so now it is important for us to get an answer from the development team, I think this is a really serious question. All users expect a quick refund of their money.
I think so. Based on the question, there will be such several answers from the team and I think it can be just answered by the team.
Let's just wait patiently to what will be the PARQ team response to all of this questions. I know for sure the development team will have an immediate response and solution to take as an actions towards this matter.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:47:11 AM

I hope that this will not make us wait for a long time and the platform will leave in time on the road map.
Indeed. If there are so many waiting times, we hope that they can hold for a long time more to be succeed and achieved.
Most likely it will. Not the fact that it will turn out to open the platform earlier than what is written in the map, so there may be problems in the development.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:58:21 AM

During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
what services last a whole month, what are you talking about? As far as I know, you can get cashback much faster. Some returns come within 24 hours.
I just know that some platforms process Cashback for a month, I had one such case and I was very nervous when I hadn’t received a payment for so long.
Indeed, a month is a very long time to process a return, most likely you were on some kind of poor-quality platform. I hope on this platform, cashback will return much faster.
Probably yes. I was not pleased to wait so much time to get a bonus, do I really need so much time to process the 3% bonus.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:13:11 AM

Delete
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:14:09 AM

The project has a long way to go. And for that, I am hoping and looking forward to more achievements to achieve by the entire project PARQ. More things to clear and more things to be prove in the community along with this project's continuous developments and innovation in its core.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:16:57 AM

Let's just wait patiently to what will be the PARQ team response to all of this questions. I know for sure the development team will have an immediate response and solution to take as an actions towards this matter.
Im pretty sure that they are gonna make some big answers regarding all those questions. But i wonder how difficult is the question.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:33:08 AM

so now it is important for us to get an answer from the development team, I think this is a really serious question. All users expect a quick refund of their money.
I think so. Based on the question, there will be such several answers from the team and I think it can be just answered by the team.
Many users are waiting for a response from the developers, but unfortunately they have not appeared here for a long time. We will wait for their answers.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:04:00 AM

The project has a long way to go. And for that, I am hoping and looking forward to more achievements to achieve by the entire project PARQ. More things to clear and more things to be prove in the community along with this project's continuous developments and innovation in its core.
I think that right now the developers are working on the development of the project and are trying to improve their work. We are waiting for the announcement of the project news.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:53:08 PM

I think that right now the developers are working on the development of the project and are trying to improve their work. We are waiting for the announcement of the project news.
for some reason, the team has not given us any news for a long time about what they are working on now. I hope they are busy with serious things.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:08:47 PM

During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
what services last a whole month, what are you talking about? As far as I know, you can get cashback much faster. Some returns come within 24 hours.
I just know that some platforms process Cashback for a month, I had one such case and I was very nervous when I hadn’t received a payment for so long.
Indeed, a month is a very long time to process a return, most likely you were on some kind of poor-quality platform. I hope on this platform, cashback will return much faster.
Probably yes. I was not pleased to wait so much time to get a bonus, do I really need so much time to process the 3% bonus.
Well, we are still waiting for a response from the developers, how much time is required for a refund. If I understand correctly, they now communicate with their supporters only on the channel in Discord?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:43:27 PM

I think the people with the terms of willing to have some nice catches of profit. I wish they could do more opportunities to make such profit.
I really hope for it. Now only those projects are in demand, which send you a bonus almost immediately after making a purchase in the store.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:10:08 PM

If the cashback is transferred within a few days, I think that the platform will be popular. It is the time of cashback payment that is the main part of the project success.
Cashback platform is kinda popular these days because most of the people loves shopping and that was somewhat interesting for us to implement cashback.
The most important criterion is that the decision to start the Cashback service on the Blockchain platform. I have not seen such projects yet.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:56:49 PM

The most important criterion is that the decision to start the Cashback service on the Blockchain platform. I have not seen such projects yet.
Yes, and only PARQ have made that possible. It gives a huge impact in the crypto currency community. In addition it is another advantage of this crypto cashback platform from other cashback platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:06:43 PM

Yes, and only PARQ have made that possible. It gives a huge impact in the crypto currency community. In addition it is another advantage of this crypto cashback platform from other cashback platform.
Well, the platform is not yet running, and is only in development. First you need to wait for the launch and check how well this platform will work, and then draw conclusions.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:07:11 AM

Well, the platform is not yet running, and is only in development. First you need to wait for the launch and check how well this platform will work, and then draw conclusions.
That is right. And the entire project team still needs a lot of time to take for its complete developments. For now, what we can do is keep supporting the PARQ and hope that it will keep on its good momentum nurturing its good platform to be ready for the future.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:22:57 AM

It seems that people of the PARQ community is really excoted for the complete development of the platform. It gives me more excitements towards the project developments. Now, I am looking forward even more to the upcoming updates and announcements of the PARQ project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:23:29 AM

That is right. And the entire project team still needs a lot of time to take for its complete developments. For now, what we can do is keep supporting the PARQ and hope that it will keep on its good momentum nurturing its good platform to be ready for the future.
Indeed. More supportive messages means they need to take a responsive response from the team, it takes a less time to make such an opporttunity.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:28:17 AM

It seems that people of the PARQ community is really excoted for the complete development of the platform. It gives me more excitements towards the project developments. Now, I am looking forward even more to the upcoming updates and announcements of the PARQ project.
Well, yes. There are so many peoples which made the platform great especially the supporters.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:39:40 AM

I dont think you need to be waiting for the platform to be released but just make another great effort to the project.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:51:50 AM

Every project needs a whole respect for its community and each project had some risks involved to be invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: