Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:23:43 AM

Maybe someone here can post bounty thread. I would be interested in that. Or bounty is already over?
By the way this information has not yet been. Maybe it will answer it and we will find out how things are with generosity.
Let's wait to the team's signal. If they have decided to launched one soon then let's support them, if not then let's continue support them as well and let's see what they gonna do next for the project.
Yes, I agree with you. So do. I hope that they will not make us wait long and will show us everything much faster. Or just make an announcement here in the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:52:21 AM

The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.
If we do not get it just for support, then you can already get it. So you can not worry, in any case, we get the coins of this project.
if you are talking about Airdrop, then it is already over and soon the team will begin distributing tokens to the first 200 users, unfortunately, not all participants will receive coins.
How? Is AirDrop over yet? I thought that we still had time to register and get coins. But if it happened, then you can buy mx. They have a good price.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:05:39 AM

The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.
If we do not get it just for support, then you can already get it. So you can not worry, in any case, we get the coins of this project.
if you are talking about Airdrop, then it is already over and soon the team will begin distributing tokens to the first 200 users, unfortunately, not all participants will receive coins.
How? Is AirDrop over yet? I thought that we still had time to register and get coins. But if it happened, then you can buy mx. They have a good price.
Yes, it has already ended, but the developers have hinted that maybe in the future they will launch another similar Airdrop or Bounty campaign. You just need to follow up on updates and news on the channel in Discord.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:15:25 AM

I want to buy your coins, what kind of money do you take for payment? Need to buy only for cryptocurrency or can it be for dollars?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:36:11 AM

Keep this up team and surely a good future are awaiting ahead of this project. With the potential team woking behind, all of your hardshirps and efforts will paid eventually bring this into a successful proud crypto cashback platform.
I agree. With this kind of effort showed by the team, for sure it will lead to a better results that will make them satisfied. Indeed, they deserved to be supported as they keep on improving the project and provide the needs of the community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:46:36 AM

Keep this up team and surely a good future are awaiting ahead of this project. With the potential team woking behind, all of your hardshirps and efforts will paid eventually bring this into a successful proud crypto cashback platform.
I agree. With this kind of effort showed by the team, for sure it will lead to a better results that will make them satisfied. Indeed, they deserved to be supported as they keep on improving the project and provide the needs of the community.
Yeah, indeed. For the better results they need to show if they are the best team in the project and they are the definitely a great team in the world.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:02:20 AM

Maybe someone here can post bounty thread. I would be interested in that. Or bounty is already over?
By the way this information has not yet been. Maybe it will answer it and we will find out how things are with generosity.
Let's wait to the team's signal. If they have decided to launched one soon then let's support them, if not then let's continue support them as well and let's see what they gonna do next for the project.
Yes, I agree with you. So do. I hope that they will not make us wait long and will show us everything much faster. Or just make an announcement here in the thread.
[/quote
Yeah, just make it faster and redirect the message to the developer so the developer will know that most of them are quite interesting to announce the update in her.e
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:12:16 AM

The community is doing great. I hope this will keep up making a proud crypto cashback platform that gives all its promising interesting features. I am truly looking forward for this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:14:58 AM

I don't know if the airdrop had been already ended but it would be better if you ask the team on the discord channel to clarify the situation where the people are asking about the airdrop.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:31:05 AM

The community is doing great. I hope this will keep up making a proud crypto cashback platform that gives all its promising interesting features. I am truly looking forward for this project.
I hope that you are doing great on making such an opportunity to the project and supporting the project. Just be careful on what you are taking risk.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:35:17 AM

That's right, with a lot of exchanges going on the list, this will make the PARQ coin trading volume more stable and of course the trading volume will get bigger, I'll wait for this to happen soon
Ah, yes, a lot of people will increases the trading volume but by taking so many exchanges than they are risking their coins, better to just list on 1-3 exchange.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:49:07 AM

Of course, a better result will make such an improvement, but you should be careful on what you are taking on because everything is very riskful to any risk you have chosen.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:56:27 AM

Hope you know the project more by clicking the whitepaper and read the whole thing you should know before commenting: https://www.parq.cc/img/Parqwp.pdf
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:12:01 AM

I hope that you are doing great on making such an opportunity to the project and supporting the project. Just be careful on what you are taking risk.
Well, in general, work with cryptocurrency in itself is already a risk, because you can lose all your funds that you have invested. Therefore, you should always carefully calculate all your steps.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:37:03 AM

Hope you know the project more by clicking the whitepaper and read the whole thing you should know before commenting: https://www.parq.cc/img/Parqwp.pdf
Thanks for the help, but sometimes we really want to hear the answer directly from the developers themselves. I think many users and supporters of this project will agree with it.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:12:11 PM

Thanks for the help, but sometimes we really want to hear the answer directly from the developers themselves. I think many users and supporters of this project will agree with it.
Well you have the point there. Mostly, people of the community prefer much to interact with the team than to read all over the whitepaper. Because it is easier to learn the project from the team than just by reading.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:15:22 PM

I really hope that the information will be updated soon! Thank you for watching all the events and changes. This is a good motivation for the development team.
the development team did not say anything about restarting Bounty or something like that. But we have to follow the news on their channel in Discord.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:17:47 PM

Well, in general, work with cryptocurrency in itself is already a risk, because you can lose all your funds that you have invested. Therefore, you should always carefully calculate all your steps.

It's definitely unpredictable, but as what many other haves said that we must always be ready to accept some losses due to the fact that it's not always a winning show. Anyway, this project probably have some direction to take as they are been probably listed on the exchange of I'm not mistaken.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:58:34 PM

With what the community of the PARQ project now have, is really great. More crypto attention has been held, gaining the crowd, as well as keep on showing its true potential. This is what most people wanted because aside from the fact that the PARQ project does have a good platform in its hands, the team never stops on kicking and striving on the community.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:05:37 PM

With what the community of the PARQ project now have, is really great. More crypto attention has been held, gaining the crowd, as well as keep on showing its true potential. This is what most people wanted because aside from the fact that the PARQ project does have a good platform in its hands, the team never stops on kicking and striving on the community.
This kind of project is what peopld of the community wanted to keep supporting and trusting. With all the good works, hardships and efforts made by the team of the PARQ, this project is no doubt continuously having achievements and lead to the growth of the PARQ community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: