Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:47:37 PM

I just saw on telegram..just like me many of the people are having problems with KYC approvel ..usually takes 72hrs as they have mentioned but it’s taking more time.. don’t know why the third party service seems to be slow ?

Because the Super Airdrop event attracted a large number of participants.
If your KYC has exceeded 5 days of submission, write to the technical team on ( support@bcnex.net ) with your actual DATE of submission, email and other personal details.

well.thank you for giving solution .need to contact the technical team.

This is really helpful... thanks for sharing..
hope they resolve soon issues of genuine KYC holders...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:01:45 PM

Almost 50% tokens sold now by BCNEX. Close to 15 million USD raised.  BCNEX team is doing good marketing using airdrop with better effect.

Wow. They have raised a lot of funds. I will assume the total hardcap is over a 100 million. I hope they get to beat that price.

Nope, the hardcap is only $30 million. In fact it was 50% lesser at the beginning of the project. It was increased to $30m when the tokensales started and the team saw the rate at which the tokens was selling out and wanted to give more persons the opportunity to get some tokens.

They wanted to give more persons the opportunity to get some tokens, sure. How generous they were. They just wanted to raise a ton more than they initially thought they would need.

Then I guess it goes both ways, they wanted to give others the opportunity of not missing out and while doing that they want to increase the amount of tokens they have raised so far.

I think you are a little bit too harmony addicted. This crypto game isn't about altruism, sorry man.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:23:04 PM

Hi, I have a couple of questions. Will your token be traded only on your exchange or will there be other exchanges?
And are you planning to have IEO on your platform?
?
Add Airdrop 2,000,00 USD in XRP
https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1139939565576183809
Where will the necessary financing come from?
?

All these questions without any answers. So if the team is still alive..Why is there no communication between BCNEX team and crypto community?
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:30:00 PM

BCNEX KYC is taking much longer time and BCNEX exchange is really slow. I don’t think they can process a thousand transactions when launched except they do something about it. I complained about that and they replied they’ll do something about that.

The exchange is still in the making process and hopefully it will get better when fully launched. I guess this is some sort of a test running stage
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:57:57 PM

Just when I thought XRP airdrop is almost over , BCNEX has given investors another opportunity to earn XRP Tokens when you buy BCNX in the last round of sales using BCN tokens. https://medium.com/@bcnex/bonus-of-20-in-xrp-for-first-200-bcnex-wishlist-investors-ff7b9743889a

This is another amazing opportunity and the fact you can use not only BCN but also BTC and USDT (ETH rounds ended) and the minimum investment is $100 is great. BCNEX keeps coming up with great ideas that leaves me amazed.

That’s why I invested. I believe they’ll keep it up with tokensales completed by June 27th and with BCNEX exchange launched soon. Your Promotions are super cool.

Yes, of course, they will finish according to the date specified, after all they have also pocketed enough money from the sale of the bcnex tokens and that is very profitable. I can't wait for this.

On checking the website today, I found out that Bcnex has sold over 50% of their tokens meaning that they're over 50% to the hardcap. They intend carrying out another massive promotion by 26th of this month which is a day to the tokensale completion and that could be the boost that is necessary to reach their hardcap. BCNEX is strategically making substantial effort towards the completion of the tokensale and the achievement of her hardcap.

If there is one thing I have come to love so much about this project, it is their mind-blowing marketing strategies. I also love the new concept that will kick off on the 26th. The $20 XRP incentive will surely draw a lot of attention.

Bcnex team are always innovating several strategies to keep the participation in the tokensale very active. The $20 xrp incentive for a 100$ token purchase is ideal to attract mass participation in the project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:07:20 PM

I think the team never expected the number of users they got now. I think they need to take advantage of the attention and show the world they are ready to be a be binance.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:20:35 PM

Hi, I have a couple of questions. Will your token be traded only on your exchange or will there be other exchanges?
?
?

All these questions without any answers. So if the team is still alive..Why is there no communication between BCNEX team and crypto community?

I can’t explain this one. But, I had all my questions on Bitcointalk or Telegram answered by the team. Probably, your question was answered already. People don’t read the thread, and unlike telegram, that’s not how things work on bitcointalk.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:19:33 PM

?
?

I can’t explain this one. But, I had all my questions on Bitcointalk or Telegram answered by the team. Probably, your question was answered already. People don’t read the thread, and unlike telegram, that’s not how things work on bitcointalk.

There was someone here that was a representative of bcnex and that always answered questions. When last did the bcnex team tend to questions here.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:29:28 PM

I found a tweet by BCNEX about listing Libra once it’s fully functional. While I see this as an awesome move by BCNEX to gain the attention and use this positively to promote BCNEX, I don’t think Libra (knowing it’s just another stable coin) would bring the fun like bitcoin volatility bring. Most people believe and like the fun that comes with profits made from bitcoins volatility.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:47:06 AM

BCNEX KYC is taking much longer time and BCNEX exchange is really slow. I don’t think they can process a thousand transactions when launched except they do something about it. I complained about that and they replied they’ll do something about that.

The kyc issue has been address previously on this thread, where the Admin apologies saying the delay was due to the increased number of registration and gave an email address to forward complaint on kyc where it takes more than 5 days for the kyc to be reviewed.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:09:08 AM

I found a tweet by BCNEX about listing Libra once it’s fully functional. While I see this as an awesome move by BCNEX to gain the attention and use this positively to promote BCNEX, I don’t think Libra (knowing it’s just another stable coin) would bring the fun like bitcoin volatility bring. Most people believe and like the fun that comes with profits made from bitcoins volatility.
yeah. agree on you. if they are thinking partnering with libra is a good move to be more known and get more attention, but they said that libra will somehow turn the aspect of blockchain.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:16:47 AM

I just saw on telegram..just like me many of the people are having problems with KYC approvel ..usually takes 72hrs as they have mentioned but it’s taking more time.. don’t know why the third party service seems to be slow ?

That’s not good for BCNEX which is expected to launch soon. BCNEX should make the KYC process a lot more easier. I wouldn’t want to wait days just to trade a few coins.

The kyc hasn't been this long. It has always been a smooth exercise which took less than 72 hrs, but for the last few days where so much registration was completed due to the super airdrop campaign. I'm certain that with time, the overwhelming impact of the registration would be reduced and the 72 hrs target will be maintained.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:45:34 AM

I think the team never expected the number of users they got now. I think they need to take advantage of the attention and show the world they are ready to be a be binance.

The team have been working assiduously to get more users, you'll agree with me that all the airdrop campaign lately have been focused on new registration and referrals. I'm certain that the team have been managing the overwhelming registration effectively and that explains why they carry out daily updates on the website to keep it intact.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:56:58 AM

The team have been working assiduously to get more users, you'll agree with me that all the airdrop campaign lately have been focused on new registration and referrals. I'm certain that the team have been managing the overwhelming registration effectively and that explains why they carry out daily updates on the website to keep it intact.

I agree with your position, Bcnex has been committed to increasing its users base and that has been evident in the successful super airdrop whose support was overwhelming. I see Bcnex growth to be alarming as the team has the necessary skills to be innovative.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:45:51 AM

I agree with your position, Bcnex has been committed to increasing its users base and that has been evident in the successful super airdrop whose support was overwhelming. I see Bcnex growth to be alarming as the team has the necessary skills to be innovative.

Right team manage to catch attention of lot of people. When XRP airdrop was started, I was not able to login to the site. That might be due to huge hits at the site.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:07:38 AM

well yes! Your absolutely right .airdrop has became a great attraction for people for many reasons.i myself have recieve 15$ xrp till now ..waiting to get other too.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:09:28 AM

That’s not good for BCNEX which is expected to launch soon. BCNEX should make the KYC process a lot more easier. I wouldn’t want to wait days just to trade a few coins.

Is this issue still their?  My KYC was not approved because pictures was not clear, when I submitted the picture in clear format it got approved.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:40:10 AM

The kyc issue has been address previously on this thread, where the Admin apologies saying the delay was due to the increased number of registration and gave an email address to forward complaint on kyc where it takes more than 5 days for the kyc to be reviewed.

Yes, even in telegram group also they mentioned they are going to take 5 days in order to verify your KYC, after 5 days if the verification procedure is not completed you better send them an email regarding about your submission of the documents. Don't worry your documents will be verified in a timely manner due to because of a huge number of registration it is delaying.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:26:14 AM

yeah. agree on you. if they are thinking partnering with libra is a good move to be more known and get more attention, but they said that libra will somehow turn the aspect of blockchain.

Yes it is a good move. It’s looks a lot easy when you have a big firm like Facebook makes a coin and it’s almost completely accepted by everyone. What else does Libra do?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

well yes! Your absolutely right .airdrop has became a great attraction for people for many reasons.i myself have recieve 15$ xrp till now ..waiting to get other too.

Wow, that's great news. Was the $15 xrp transferred to the wallet address you used for the super airdrop or your bcnex account. Am yet to receive any xrp on the wallet I used for the airdrop, I just hope that mine would be sent as I have completed my KYC procedure.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: