Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:16:54 PM

Most users getting on exchanges are newbs. They heard about crypto and had ambitions of making huge gains, but they don’t have an idea how it works. Do you plan to have an effective support that’s always available all day and night?
As mentioned in the whitepaper. Bcnex aims to customer benefits. We will have the best support team. Each supporter not only responds according to the FAQ. They will be trained and knowledgeable about the market to provide comprehensive support to customers.

I left a top exchange and moved out my trading funds once I had the opportunity because of the poor support they offer. I hope you get an active support, that knows all about how your exchange and trading works.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:19:49 PM

I haven’t checked out what you got on your exchange Prototype. What security features to protect users account from getting hacked and to keep the exchange funds safe?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 01:24:29 AM

I haven’t checked out what you got on your exchange Prototype. What security features to protect users account from getting hacked and to keep the exchange funds safe?
Bcnex is designed to the highest standards of security, is rigorously tested, and is regularly checked to prevent unauthorized access to the system. We are familiar with traditional tools and methods, such as spear phishing, social engineering, distribution of malware, and website defacement. Bcnex’s team is well-versed in technically complex server solutions that stay ahead of current threats.
To keep the exchange funds safe, our solution consists of a combination of a hot wallet, a cold wallet, and secure hardware. Our wallet operational structures are similar to those applied by banks, ISP providers, and the governments of developed countries. The vast majority of Bcnex's digital assets(98%) are stored in various cold wallets, completely separate from the Internet and immune to malicious attacks. The remaining balance is in the hot wallets that are enough to cover daily withdrawal amounts of users.
We recommend that you should turn on 2FA (SMS or Google Authentication), create an Anti-Phishing code and remember to manage devices and IP addresses that have logged in your account.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:11:56 AM

There are a lots of people/project-team who are creating their own exchange platform, just want to ask what are your main advantages and unique features than other platform/s?
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:44:14 PM

There are a lots of people/project-team who are creating their own exchange platform, just want to ask what are your main advantages and unique features than other platform/s?
Our main advantages and unique features:
  • The BCOMS Order Matching System: The BCOMS has low latency and flexible scalability, making it capable of handling up to 2,000,000 trading orders per second. This makes Bcnex one of the fastest exchanges in the industry, thus eliminating common issues due to overloaded systems and clogged orders.
  • A stable system built on microservices architecture: Bcnex uses microservices architecture, which is divided into small services with separate databases. This allows us to easily make modifications and scale when needed without compromising the whole system. Bcnex maintains a stable service with the uptime of up to 99.9%.
  • Multi-layer security architecture: Bcnex has been engineered from the ground up with security in mind. To ensure this, we are deploying system security across multiple layers, including (but not limited to): robust firewalls, anti-DoS tools, and multiple user alerts. If abnormal activity is detected, Bcnex blocks the account for a certain period of time and alerts the owner of the account.
  • 24/7 Dedicated Support: Along the development of the infrastructure of the exchange, Bcnex considers service quality as its core value and competitive advantage in the emerging digital economy. At Bcnex one of our top priorities is pleasant user experience. Realizing that the largest user experience improvement to be made on current cryptocurrency exchanges is customer support, Bcnex’s qualified team members are always willing and ready to solve any arising issues. As the number of users grows in our community, so will the customer support team, seamlessly.
For more information please refer to our website & whitepaper.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 04:49:41 PM

There are exchanges whose structures are poor one simple reason is that there seem to be a rush in building the platform from the initial another reason is the engineers are mostly about just building the platform and not really inclined towards the financial aspect. How does Bcnex match this 2 important needs in building up the platform? To avoid failure in the near future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 05:24:38 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 05:43:33 PM by logictense

It’s kind of you to decide to share profits with investors. By holding your tokens I’ll expect a passive monthly income which is a percentage of total earnings made from transaction fees and more. In what currency would these income be distributed?

Hard to say. Investments are not always made to harvest gains. Sometimes u make a contribution to the money sucking wormhole out of altruistic desire to help and be liked. Eliminate the expectation to get something in return when u make a contribution. Smear seed of charity around ur aura with a spark of weak energy between quarks inside the nuclei of ur neurons being the constituents of ur brainmass.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:38:27 PM

They have rised $ 1 million in the angel funding round for only for Vietnamese. The next round is ETH - BTC - USDT and BCN session in 3rd May.
Bcnex trading platform is a product of Oritech., JSC. They have been working for 2 years ago with the founders' money. They was released beta version. It is expected that the crypto trading will officially run in July after STO round ended. I was make some questions to their support team on telegram channel.
This exchange is having great potential and their community is very much in telegram. I believe that for this team they will quickly become a major exchange in vietnam but until then they need to seek more partners so that they can hope to have a good exchange. I would personally consider investing because this STO project is really very potential

Well i hope they stay that way and create a new kind of trading platform that will establish transparency in the cryptocurrency trading industry, i will love to see some kind of new features when it comes to withdrawal that will increase security and guarantee that users funds are properly protected, like i usually say, security is of utmost importance 
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:00:50 PM

I want to know when we can trade on this exchange because I really like the interface of this exchange and will definitely consider small investments to buy BCNX. I personally have a great interest in new exchanges and BCNEX is probably my number one choice in the near future. Hopefully the development team can update people with more new information as it will make the project better

I guess trading would be fully active after the ICO has been completed. The interphase of the trading platform is quite adorable and I hope that the exchange will offer competitive fees when it commences.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:11:35 PM

I already signed up on some of the top exchanges as listed on coinmarketcap. Although, they are popular among newbies and older traders, there high trading fees means I’ll have to spend more on every transaction I make. What’s your trading fees for makers and takers?
The Bcnex trading fees is 0.15% per transaction, but when using BCNX to pay fees, you will receive 75% discount in the first year. That means you only pay 0.0375% trading fees per transaction.

The transaction fee is quite competitive, owing to the fact that most trading platforms, transactions fees are between 0.20% and 0.30%. With a cheaper transaction fee, more traders will love to join BCNEX
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:00:00 PM

Our main advantages and unique features:
  • The BCOMS Order Matching System: The BCOMS has low latency and flexible scalability, making it capable of handling up to 2,000,000 trading orders per second. This makes Bcnex one of the fastest exchanges in the industry, thus eliminating common issues due to overloaded systems and clogged orders.
  • A stable system built on microservices architecture: Bcnex uses microservices architecture, which is divided into small services with separate databases. This allows us to easily make modifications and scale when needed without compromising the whole system. Bcnex maintains a stable service with the uptime of up to 99.9%.
  • Multi-layer security architecture: Bcnex has been engineered from the ground up with security in mind. To ensure this, we are deploying system security across multiple layers, including (but not limited to): robust firewalls, anti-DoS tools, and multiple user alerts. If abnormal activity is detected, Bcnex blocks the account for a certain period of time and alerts the owner of the account.
  • 24/7 Dedicated Support: Along the development of the infrastructure of the exchange, Bcnex considers service quality as its core value and competitive advantage in the emerging digital economy. At Bcnex one of our top priorities is pleasant user experience. Realizing that the largest user experience improvement to be made on current cryptocurrency exchanges is customer support, Bcnex’s qualified team members are always willing and ready to solve any arising issues. As the number of users grows in our community, so will the customer support team, seamlessly.
For more information please refer to our website & whitepaper.

Guys as an exchange that seeks to break into the leader top10, do you plan to launch a bug bounty in project and open hackathon or codefest in the near future?
Think this step is simply obligatory for you.
ning_aric

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

It’s kind of you to decide to share profits with investors. By holding your tokens I’ll expect a passive monthly income which is a percentage of total earnings made from transaction fees and more. In what currency would these income be distributed?

Hard to say. Investments are not always made to harvest gains. Sometimes u make a contribution to the money sucking wormhole out of altruistic desire to help and be liked. Eliminate the expectation to get something in return when u make a contribution. Smear seed of charity around ur aura with a spark of weak energy between quarks inside the nuclei of ur neurons being the constituents of ur brainmass.

Either way, investors would get a passive income. You could make a contribution to a project you belief in for any reason, but that doesn’t make you an investor. Investors/token holder are in for the profits.
Btw I’ll like to know the payment currency? Meanwhile, paying in Cryptocurrencies would be a great idea to promote cryptocurrency use.

shibob

Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 02:08:24 PM

I met both BCNEX management and Dev Teams, seems very solid project, I heard that they gonna have some private meetups with Singapore investors in April, hopefully it will go well. By the way, Vietnamese Announcement Thread has been completed. Guys, please have a check: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=69193
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:14:22 PM

I met both BCNEX management and Dev Teams, seems very solid project, I heard that they gonna have some private meetups with Singapore investors in April, hopefully it will go well. By the way, Vietnamese Announcement Thread has been completed. Guys, please have a check: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=69193

Where did you meet the team? It is a bit boring to read that this is going to be the next ultimate platform. They all call their platforms ultimate.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:17:50 PM

After long gap, I am hearing positive note about the budding exchange. I really wish them sticking to their promises and words and establish a very good trustworthy exchange in the end.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:17:09 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:24:16 PM by mprep

I had a good feeling about the project when I visited the website and saw the trading platform. It has almost similar interphase with binance. I hope the team keeps to its promises and the standards enshrined on the whitepaper.

I'm yet to get a substantial information regarding BCNEX decision to share profits, but I sure it would be in a cryptocurrency which could either be BCNEX tokens or ethereum. I don't see them giving out dividend in fiat or btc.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:02:20 PM

I'm yet to get a substantial information regarding BCNEX decision to share profits, but I sure it would be in a cryptocurrency which could either be BCNEX tokens or ethereum. I don't see them giving out dividend in fiat or btc.
Am in agreement with your view regarding the currency to be paid to investors, but I'll like to know the duration or period on which investors would receive this dividend. I know some projects share dividend to holders of their tokens monthly.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:40:17 PM

Wow. That's cool. Did you meet them privately in their office or in a meetup. It's cool that they are planning to have a meetup with their investors close to them.
ning_aric

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:07:57 PM

This looks good to me. It’s great to know that BCNEX team understands the value of partnerships pretty early. The best exchanges are those who got influence coming from their partnership. This also brings more volume on the exchange. Is BCNEX a Singapore Exchange?

Ace44

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:55:31 PM

I already signed up on some of the top exchanges as listed on coinmarketcap. Although, they are popular among newbies and older traders, there high trading fees means I’ll have to spend more on every transaction I make. What’s your trading fees for makers and takers?
The Bcnex trading fees is 0.15% per transaction, but when using BCNX to pay fees, you will receive 75% discount in the first year. That means you only pay 0.0375% trading fees per transaction.

The transaction fee is quite competitive, owing to the fact that most trading platforms, transactions fees are between 0.20% and 0.30%. With a cheaper transaction fee, more traders will love to join BCNEX

Yea but some exchanges can charge ridiculous fees, i just recently made a transaction on one of the exchanges and they charged 200 plus of the token that i was about to withdraw which to me is ridiculously high, i think that's a loophole that this team needs to exploit and use to gain more users to their platform, its all about been creative
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: