Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:23:32 PM

Bcnex will be my first ico. I hope it will be very profitable for long term.

I am happy you said for a long term. This days we have learnt not to expect profits from ico on a short term. Ico has to prove themselves capable of handling the projects and moving it forward.

Am positive about Bcnex and can afford to wait for the project to unfold, I believe there's a greater chance of getting a good investment with exchange tokens. I personally think that the team are very assiduous and have what it takes to make the project a success.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:28:59 PM

DGTX blazing hot, BNB went over roof, exchange project doing great even during the bear seasons, Kucoin and Huobi carrying IEOs for various projects, do we expect such in Bcnex?

Its too early to speculate if they can reach the same level as kucoin,

With stiffs competition and trust issues with new exchange it would be a hard and expensive marketing.

In the cryptocurrency space, anything can happen. Bittrex and poloniex were in existence when Binance became the largest cryptocurrency trading platform. If Bcnex is willing to pay the price, the sky is their starting point.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:32:09 PM

I had to google erc223 token protocol, interesting choice for a tokenization. After reading the whitepaper i am still on the edge on why an if i should invest to this. There's just lot's of exchanges that have been popping up and most of them are not going anywhere, and some of them are just too shady. I need to think about it.

You really need to think about it and consider your options, there are so many projects lunching trading platforms and many are scam exchanges. You need to carry out your own research and follow your heart.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:35:57 PM

One more promising exchange in making we can expect what all services which are unavailable in Binance we can expect back in Bcnex

Bcnex really need to work on better service delivery and innovative products to attract more cryptocurrency traders into their platform. The competition is wide as there are many crytocurrency trading companies in existence. There need to be a distinguishing factor from other exchange to make Bcnex unique.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:26:15 PM

I had to google erc223 token protocol, interesting choice for a tokenization. After reading the whitepaper i am still on the edge on why an if i should invest to this. There's just lot's of exchanges that have been popping up and most of them are not going anywhere, and some of them are just too shady. I need to think about it.

Thanks for this information. I was not aware of erc223 earlier. This is the first time I am coming across.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:45:20 PM

Would there be any form of mining rewards for your tokens or exchange?
I’ll like to know what I stand to gain by holding an exchange token knowing I don’t trade often. Would there be benefits shared to holders?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 06:15:14 AM

Thanks for this information. I was not aware of erc223 earlier. This is the first time I am coming across.

Same thing here I was not aware there is erc223 I really need to out some research and also regarding new exchange platforms I  believe with time better exchange will spring up

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:05:08 AM

I’ll like to know what I stand to gain by holding an exchange token knowing I don’t trade often. Would there be benefits shared to holders?
After December 31, 2019, We will convert 50% BCNX token into Security Tokens. Any user who holds BCNX Security Tokens can participate in the consensus process (POS) in Bcnex and be rewarded by the protocol itself for contributing to the security and stability of the network.
In addition, BCNX token can use to get fees discount, trading and use in Bcnex ecosystem. Each quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy BCNX tokens and proceed to burn them, until we buy back 50% of the total amount of BCNX, which is 100 million (one hundred million). All acquisition transactions will be announced on the blockchain. We will continue to burn BCNX until there are only 100,000,000 BCNX on the market.
For more information please watching closely in our Roadmap.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:41:52 PM

After December 31, 2019, We will convert 50% BCNX token into Security Tokens. Any user who holds BCNX Security Tokens can participate in the consensus process (POS) in Bcnex and be rewarded by the protocol itself for contributing to the security and stability of the network.
In addition, BCNX token can use to get fees discount, trading and use in Bcnex ecosystem. Each quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy BCNX tokens and proceed to burn them, until we buy back 50% of the total amount of BCNX, which is 100 million (one hundred million). All acquisition transactions will be announced on the blockchain. We will continue to burn BCNX until there are only 100,000,000 BCNX on the market.

I’ll have to say I got my eyes on BCNEX, not just for the hype around it (although it’s needed as a form of promotion), but I think being an STO project, investments are safe.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:46:30 PM

why only 50% of the BCNX tokens will be converted into security tokens? Why not complete?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:10:51 PM

I always thought this was a STO project. Now I’ll have to wait to get 50% of tokens converted to STO.
And suddenly I can’t get hold of your whitepaper no more. I asked about it and got reply that it’s been worked on. Can anyone of your team explain what’s actually going on?

Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 12:42:00 AM

I always thought this was a STO project. Now I’ll have to wait to get 50% of tokens converted to STO.
And suddenly I can’t get hold of your whitepaper no more. I asked about it and got reply that it’s been worked on. Can anyone of your team explain what’s actually going on?

Bcnex expects this project to be STO but in the process of preparing legal procedures it takes a lot of time, so Bcnex will proceed according to the ICO roadmap in May with Belize legal entity Bcnex Holdings Inc., and we will convert 50% of 200 million tokens into Security Tokens from December 31, 2019 - January 1, 2020.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:36:40 AM

Bcnex expects this project to be STO but in the process of preparing legal procedures it takes a lot of time, so Bcnex will proceed according to the ICO roadmap in May with Belize legal entity Bcnex Holdings Inc., and we will convert 50% of 200 million tokens into Security Tokens from December 31, 2019 - January 1, 2020.

It's awesome to know that this project has a great sense of timing and that shows in the road map. I do hope that the timing will be followed religiously to bring the investors expectations to reality.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:23:17 AM

I believe the white paper is available for the public consumption. You can search for the whitepaper in the website or download via this link https://www.bcnex.net/docs/BCNEX_WP_ENG.pdf
Do hope you get all the information you need.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:52:25 AM

Same thing here I was not aware there is erc223 I really need to out some research and also regarding new exchange platforms I  believe with time better exchange will spring up
I am aware about erc20 addresses but heard first time about erc223. I need to learn about it. And I think lot of information about that we will get from BCNEX.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:08:48 AM

I am aware about erc20 addresses but heard first time about erc223. I need to learn about it. And I think lot of information about that we will get from BCNEX.

i've searched about erc223, they said that it is more advance form of ERC20. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2538498.20 the link about this one.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:38:53 PM

It's awesome to know that this project has a great sense of timing and that shows in the road map. I do hope that the timing will be followed religiously to bring the investors expectations to reality.
yes you are right besides that the team from this project always works hard to make this project grow in the future, have you read this
https://twitter.com/NgoHoangQuyen/status/1114522150017425408
https://twitter.com/NgoHoangQuyen/status/1114503778378629120
There will be more good news to come and let's join https://t.me/Bcnex_News

Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:59:12 PM

Want to know what more gets my attention? It’s the teams effort in making this a successful project. I have to commend your efforts on promotions. I guess there’s a bounty which has already kicked off and I can see people reacting positively to this on social media which is helpful in building a healthy community.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:03:59 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:33:52 PM by mprep

Want to know what more gets my attention? It’s the teams effort in making this a successful project. I have to commend your efforts on promotions. I guess there’s a bounty which has already kicked off and I can see people reacting positively to this on social media which is helpful in building a healthy community.

The team has indeed been a very responsive one, especially in social media and their bounty program has been running for about a month now. I believe with this level of commitment, the project will do well.

I believe ERC223 is the ethereum classic protocol, am not very certain of this claim, someone could support with the enlightenment. It's less congested than the ethereum platform, though it has its own demerits for sure.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:19:58 PM

I have studied the site well and made inquiries about fundraising in Vietnam, the project really deserves attention. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: