Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters, please be patient.  (Read 1432 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:52:43 PM

Have bounty hunters the ability to take more token than what he deserve by the equation of project distributer??I think project member should be more liberal to give the reward of bounty member.They worke for some token,and you should pay what you committed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:54:20 PM

in this discussion it is very good to discuss, I often read this, in various bounties that are running or that have ended, many users say things that are not good about the bounty conditions, I have little opinion, with concepts, theories of customer satisfaction, very vulnerable, when satisfaction from customers is not fulfilled, so many words are born, in the group, in assessing the quality of a token, sometimes, saying words that are not good, receiving a token a little, or indeed being impatient, actually this is what happened to individual, or he lacks understanding, or he has a bad character and likes to defame other people, and not all of them, sometimes from the ICO, also not serving, and there is no honesty in discussions, both in terms of price, exchange, and not open, the sales target is not reached, so the bounty stops halfway, and makes the bounty hunter feel angry, because of the time huh wasted no results. then born dirty words in the discussion in the group. in my opinion, thank you.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:56:30 PM

Patience is one thing, we the bounty hunters, lack. The reason is most of us were actually living on the bounties and since the bounties has dried up, the livelihood of bounty hunters got affected very badly.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:57:44 PM

Until now there are still many bounty hunters who are safe and of course because they have high patience. Many failed Bounty projects and more scammers. Of course, this will be a problem that will never end. But we must continue to work hard and I am sure that by 2019 this will be the year for the Bounty.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:00:41 PM

I wish many will understand this great thought of knowledge you just shared but too many bounty hunters have been hurt already ,I'm talking about those who keep hoping for payments since almost a year now ,this is why I personally don't like the idea of ICO since it can only survive on funds ,it would be better if the teams behind every projects don't rely on people's funds anymore, I'm sure if they fund there projects themselves they won't even want to let go ,more seriously will occur sorry I might sound mean but that's the way things are now,even if investors manage to buy the tokens or coins it won't be easy to dispose off

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:07:17 PM

here I am a person who has participated in a bounty, and rightly I feel disappointed because of the hard work and time that I gave was only in vain. maybe the cause of their words because it's too sick to wait. and as a human being, everyone must experience a point where they are disappointed. especially regarding money matters. luckily I am not someone who protracted in disappointment, but I only took important lessons, that we should be more careful.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:07:34 PM

Is good for bounty hunter to be patient but the truth of the matter is that the way some of the bounty manager treat bounty hunters is aberrant, I think that is why they behave somehow. The bounty manager should treat them with respect and explain to them whenever they ask question.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:12:17 PM

Many ICO projects extend the ICO period and I understand why many ICO projects extend the ICO period. The Crypto market is in a bad condition, investors are afraid to invest in the ICO project. Extending the ICO period is the right step, and hopes the market shows a positive trend.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:15:10 PM

What you say is true too, but I also don't blame bounty hunter who always ask the same question, I think they feel traumatized in the previous project when they worked completely without payment.
 As a wise bounty hunter, must pay attention to the road map and the development of the project, let them do their work when we see them doing development, and make an attractive impression so that investors don't panic, and surely they have the right reasons when they are late making payments to the bounty hunter.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:21:15 PM

If your basic necessity in life depends on the bounties you get from the projects doing ICO, you really would start worrying whether you'd eat the next day  Grin Believe it or not, there are some of us who are in such situation. It can cause the impatience on their end when after a year they were promised to have the amount and yet the project turned scam later on, its going to really make a bounty hunter mad.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:42:01 PM

Recently, I see many messages complaining or asking about the token payment period of bounty programs on the main telegram channel (of projects).
Constant questions every day, even though the admin has always posted "Please read the pinned message". (They are tired of constantly answering the token distribution deadline for the bounty hunters).
However, worse than that (the hunter) let go of bad words.
For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc
(I checked their info, they are mostly bounty hunter).

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.
The new investors will probably reluctant to see the message above, that will more or less make them feel unsure when investing and of course it directly affects the fundraising.
I understand their feeling (hunter) because I'm a bounty hunter.

I just want to say a few things:
Projects that extend ICO sale time, this means that the distribution of bounty will slow down.
Cryptocurrency is in a difficult period, projects are very difficult to raise funds, so you should be patient.
Stop saying FUD news, so as not to affect the psychology of investors.
As you know, if they don't raise funds successfully, we will become nothing.
The failure of ICO is also completely understandable during this time.
Therefore, please sympathize with them if they extend the time of selling ICO. They raise as much as possible, this will be very beneficial for us.
If they pay the token, don't ask too much about conducting the exchange, because if they focus on project development, list exchange is just time.
Finally, see this as an extra job, an investment deal with a little time and no capital, everything will be better when the markets return.

You can supplement if what I say is missing, or can refute my opinion. I just want us to develop a good way to avoid detractors (like bounty hunter is those who ruin the project ...)

Pay attention:
I don't blame bounty hunter.
The project failed not a hunter fault, basically because the project was not persuasive and the market was in difficult stages.

The problem I am referring to our desire to contribute to their success, it would be beneficial for us.

I am referring to the projects that have ended the bounty program, but they are extending the ICO time. (Not projects have ended without paying for the hunter).

P.s: Sympathize with me if my grammar is not good.

Nice advise for bounty hunters how to act. But...bounty hunters on the other hand are those who lead the ICOs to the success in collecting enough funds. Without them there won't be so much exposure to the projects and the world hardly ever will know about them. So I think that bounty hunters deserve a better attitude and must be treated correspondingly!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:22:35 PM

I agree. We must be patient. I am a bounty hunter, sometimes annoyed to see a bounty hunter can't wait for the token distribution. In fact, they often ask without seeing past conversations. In fact, bounty hunters immediately sell their tokens without being patient waiting for high prices. That makes prices difficult to rise if too many sell their coins.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:46:15 PM

I think that bounty hunters are always obliged to adhere only to constructive behavior, and also to show a high level of intelligence and organization. This way we can more easily set aside our rights.
s2break (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

Trading Platform of The Future!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:45:39 AM

Bounty hunters have enough patience man. Byt hose projects are not real and their promises are totally fake and lies. Do you know Elysian bounty, it's like they scammed bounty hunters already, and also Envion bounty and Tokenpay bounty, they always suggest to read the pinned message! More than 6 to 8 months have passed, yesterday Elysian team told me they are resolving some issues! Such a hypocrite they are.

So, don't blame bounty hunter, try to read their feelings. They worked hard to get paid but those successful ICO projects betrayed all the bounty hunters.
Hey man, I don't blame the hunter. Please read the post carefully.
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:48:00 AM

When ico token sale extended, bounty hunters blame project team management but i don't think this is team fault because in the bearish market most of the project passing difficult time to collect funding. But many lazy hunters before read pinned message asking a lot of stupid questions.
That is one of the things I want to say. One of them always demanded while the project is in a state of being unable to raise more money.
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:59:50 AM

bounty hunters that start advertising a scam ICO to help them rip people off shouldn't really complain whenever the same scammers scam them! they should actually expect being scammed because they are not an exception just because they are advertising the token!
I know what you mean.
But I think this is not satisfactory. Because even senior people on this forum are not sure of a certain ICO scam.
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:04:12 AM

We must work together, maintain good relations. For example, a few days ago I received a letter from the project Bravo (BVO), they explained in detail when the planned distribution of bounty, what is happening now and what their plans, although it was in the conditions of the bounty company, but they just reminded bounty hunter that we are less worried. I think it's very cool and now even after the bounty end I'm happy to support them.
It was really great.
Besides ghost projects, those who aren't good (admin), there are many projects that care about us, or at least they understand, sympathize and motivate us.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:10:47 AM

This is so true, and every bounty hunter relates to this. As a bounty hunter, it is so sad to join on a failed project, and as of now although the project is successful, it is hard to wait for the bounty hunters to be rewarded, hoping for the time promised to be given the reward then ib the long run the bounty manager would say be patient to wait.
kolitski

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:14:34 AM

Bounty hunters should be more patient specially when getting their reward i know the team are doing their best to distribute all the rewards for their bounty hunters and also the team should be more responsible of that.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:27:40 AM

Cryptocurrency projects most often set their bounty budgets at around 1%-3% of the total hardcap so it is illogical to claim that the failure of the project is due to the actions of the 3% token holders who will most likely sell off for exchange prices.
Cryptocurrency projects need to work on providing better products for their investors. When this happens, wen if bounty hunters wants to sell off, there will be investors ready to buy and the price of the tokens will not dump hard like other projects

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: