Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercatox is it scam or not? Do they ask for KYC?  (Read 503 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:02:04 AM

Ive been trading on mercatox for almost a year,i would say that the site is legit and when it comes to kyc you dont need it to withdraw balances, maybe kyc is use only  if you want to increase your withdrawal to 100 btc
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:42:31 AM

Ive been trading on mercatox for almost a year,i would say that the site is legit and when it comes to kyc you dont need it to withdraw balances, maybe kyc is use only  if you want to increase your withdrawal to 100 btc

Yes kyc is only used to increase your limits ( withdrew/deposit ) but kyc works different on an ico or other service  . they need kyc not because of the limits but because that is their primary requirement before you can invest on them . 

I used mercatox before when the time that xrb ( captcha claim ) are still popular and if im not mistaken , they dont require a kyc that time . maybe mercatox updated their rules .
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:43:10 AM

Not because it's centralized you'll have second thought though of course it's depend on the site otherwise not all decentralized is safe. Likewise, mercatox is already established one and it doesn't need a kyc for you to be able to withdraw and their withdrawal fee is reasonable.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:54:45 PM

Mercatox are running in just about a year and ago and I don't experience any issue in their exchanging stage I earned a great deal of cash in this trade site there's likewise some great altcoin in this exchanging site. They are not asking asking any KYC yet at the same time this site are protected and smooth to utilize. i am not sure why op get doubt instead of asking it he try on site directly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: