Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop using some exchanges  (Read 1532 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:22:00 PM

After I got burned on Cryptopia I withdrew all my funds from excanges just to be safe from hacking/stealing.
that's the right thing to do, but equating all the exchanges is wrong.
there are still many trusted and promising exchanges. binance is one of the best exchanges now you can move your assets there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:25:00 PM

After I got burned on Cryptopia I withdrew all my funds from excanges just to be safe from hacking/stealing.
I hear it, I feel sorry for our brothers who lost their cryptos assets. Even until now cryptopia still remain inactivity. It's really better to save it to our personal wallet and we hold their private key. No matter how secure an exchange is, there will come a time when the security will be broken by a hacker.

This can be lesson for all of us to avoid keeping our assets on somebody elses wallet and always bring back our crypto to wallet that we have private keys for.

apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:30:00 PM

I think that those exchanges that you have listed traders do not use, since there are no trading volumes on them. Such exchanges are more needed only to sell some tokens or coins that are only on them and it is unlikely.

Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:53:12 PM

I stopped using alot of exchanges too polniex, bittrex, yobit, many others, some I have accts but never used like binance. They all had mostly crashing coins and absolute shit. I found the best coins were on dex in 2018

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:49:40 AM

Im never good at trading ,always lose money but how about those who lose money due to exchange been hacked? Well thanks to new exchanges that only support p2p ,no profiles ,no emails ,no passwords, they are the safest out there ,this is why I'm so hooked with changelly since 2016 ,so use this kind of exchanges and you are safe from hacks and phishing who is with me? Other exchanges that are like changelly are ethershift and tokenmom ,there might be others too
In the short-term trading operation on the exchange, what you need is to have enough patience to wait for the order, not to be interfered by other factors, there will always be benefits.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:53:31 AM

Same goes for me, that cryptopia shit scared the hell out of me.. That Cryptopia exchange was one of the exchangers that i've liked. They however were the best service i've ever used. Luckly, i didnt store anything and didnt trade anything from there. I would use Waves platform only now.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:22:08 PM

Same goes for me, that cryptopia shit scared the hell out of me.. That Cryptopia exchange was one of the exchangers that i've liked. They however were the best service i've ever used. Luckly, i didnt store anything and didnt trade anything from there. I would use Waves platform only now.
Is it the Waves DEX ?

I like the platform as it's secured, well anything decentralized is good as long as we know how to keep our information safe.
I hope this platform will also be popular in the future, right now the volume is low compared to an average centralized exchange.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:25:06 PM

Im never good at trading ,always lose money but how about those who lose money due to exchange been hacked? Well thanks to new exchanges that only support p2p ,no profiles ,no emails ,no passwords, they are the safest out there ,this is why I'm so hooked with changelly since 2016 ,so use this kind of exchanges and you are safe from hacks and phishing who is with me? Other exchanges that are like changelly are ethershift and tokenmom ,there might be others too
I think there are many good exchanges for us to participate in, I often choose the top exchanges on the coinmarket to trade and the security level of those exchanges is very high so I usually don't worry much about that
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:34:44 PM

I use all exchanges both centralized and decentralized, as I learnt how to trade myself. Nevertheless, decentralized exchanges are the best you will just be in control of your funds
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:52:13 PM

Im never good at trading ,always lose money but how about those who lose money due to exchange been hacked?
I think when checking for an exchange, you should go and check the reliability and the profile of the exchange. Me personally if I would choose an exchange choose safe exchange like Catex or cat exchange.Besides using their exchange, the transaction fee that you use will be returned to you in the form of their token which is call the CATT token with its real time value.

Live for the moment.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:02:48 PM

I use all exchanges both centralized and decentralized, as I learnt how to trade myself. Nevertheless, decentralized exchanges are the best you will just be in control of your funds

I have been using only a few basic exchangers for a long time and this is enough for me to do my job well. all the same it is better to work with reliable proven exchanges in which more menie sure.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:04:58 PM

Right now we have to be careful in choosing exchanges because so many exchange lists are problematic and also potentially scam. a big hacking case also makes us have to be careful in storing assets
Yes, one must pay attention to these things. You may lose money if you choose an exchange that is not worth choosing.
Some good exchanges are Coinbase, Binance and few others are worth checking. So, yes do look for the right exchange and invest. The benefits are immense. You are secure and have nothing to worry about hacking or getting the information leaked.

Earning crypto is too hard and losing them by engaging in bad reputed exchange must be an act of throwing out those hard earned cryptos. We must take time to choose right exchange rather than rushing in choosing exchange and then getting scammed.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:07:31 PM

I hear it, I feel sorry for our brothers who lost their cryptos assets. Even until now cryptopia still remain inactivity. It's really better to save it to our personal wallet and we hold their private key. No matter how secure an exchange is, there will come a time when the security will be broken by a hacker.

This can be lesson for all of us to avoid keeping our assets on somebody elses wallet and always bring back our crypto to wallet that we have private keys for.
It is best to never keep money at exchange, because they can be hacked at any time. I never leave money in exchange, even they are binance or bittrex. I just keep them in my personal wallet

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:11:00 PM

It is best to never keep money at exchange, because they can be hacked at any time. I never leave money in exchange, even they are binance or bittrex. I just keep them in my personal wallet
it is the right choice. I myself do not save my main assets at the exchange. only crypto assets that I trade every day that I put there. some of the main assets like ethereum and bitcoin are always in my personal wallet.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:15:07 PM

for me, so far I still use exchanges that have large volumes such as binance and hitbtc because in my opinion the market is easy to sell because it has a volume that is very basic and also easy to use.
I also like that, I still use exchanges like binary, because that is a stock that has a large volume and is also easy to make transactions. so I will not stop to make an exchange on this exchange

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:16:45 PM

I stopped using unknown exchanges since mid 2018.. now I use only Binance, Bittrex and Kraken for 99% of my transactions without any problems
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:06:16 PM

I am quite curious on some people's reasons of choosing some not known exchanges. We already got our bestfriend, Binance. I've been attempting to try Bittrex last December 2017 (the month for the bull run of Bitcoin), but there was loads of user registering in their site making it overloaded so they decided to disable registration at that moment. Now that I had established my day trading account in Binance, I don't know if I'll still consider it though.
I didn't know TokenMom but may I ask what tokens or coins were you trading at that exchange that made you not register in Binance instead?
Not whole of tokens are listed on binance and they have no choice if their coins have already traded on another exchange site. If binance doesn't listed its token and can they trade it? That makes sense why so many people are still using another exchange site.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:10:10 PM

Not whole of tokens are listed on binance and they have no choice if their coins have already traded on another exchange site. If binance doesn't listed its token and can they trade it? That makes sense why so many people are still using another exchange site.
we can see more and more existing exchange platforms. lots of exchanges of course they will always compete to get traders. because the life of the exchange is a trader, when trading activities are in a crowded exchange, it will increase the volume of the exchange itself.

mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:45:32 PM

There are many exchanges today and unfortunately most of them are not good. They usually want to cut our money. For exampe HitBTC or Yobit. They have too expensive withdraw fees. I had to use yobit lately and they took 0.0012 BTC for my withdraw. When i send BTC from my wallet i usually pay 0.000075 BTC. Also i am having some problems with LA Token and i would recommend you to not work with them. But i also work with Bittrex and i am very happy with them, best exchange for me.
Yobit Exchange fee is ridiculous and support is fail to public satisfaction i face some issues to withdraw my pending asset but i make support ticket but i got respond after 17 days this is really unpair and so that i stopped using this exchange.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:09:17 PM

There are many exchanges today and unfortunately most of them are not good. They usually want to cut our money. For exampe HitBTC or Yobit. They have too expensive withdraw fees. I had to use yobit lately and they took 0.0012 BTC for my withdraw. When i send BTC from my wallet i usually pay 0.000075 BTC. Also i am having some problems with LA Token and i would recommend you to not work with them. But i also work with Bittrex and i am very happy with them, best exchange for me.
Yobit Exchange fee is ridiculous and support is fail to public satisfaction i face some issues to withdraw my pending asset but i make support ticket but i got respond after 17 days this is really unpair and so that i stopped using this exchange.
Recently, a friend of mine had issue with Yobit when he wanted to withdraw his XRP. This is not the matter of fee this time, it is about getting his withdrawal processed. This is why being selective about exchanges is very important.
Concerning withdrawal on Hitbtc, I always prefer to withdraw in form of ETH, because it is better. If I have the ETH in large quantity and I need BTC, I would get that done on Mercatox, where fee is lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: