Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18769 times)
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:42:39 PM

If ICO makes you sick so stay away from investing in ICO project or joining bounty campaign because it's also a part of ICO project. I think you should try trading, I can ensure that trading will not make you sick but it'll make you feel worse than sick. LOL. J4F. I think you should be careful when looking for new ICO project to invest Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:12:40 PM

If you had engaged in am initial coin offering back in 2017 I don't think you would feel initial coin offering makes you sick.
The system has gotten bad with scammers, fake project and bad market
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:16:30 PM

It makes every investor sick so its good to just stay off investing for the now  and figure out other ways  to make your earnings than keeping up with icos it will need some time to recover from the scams and all of that
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:27:42 PM

Makes everyone sick, you invest in a project hoping to get value for your money but instead you lose everything. Just relax and do the old fashioned trading in either short term or long term
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:28:47 PM

Don’t be sick
Just grow from your mistakes and learn from them
Don’t buy hype tokens, dyor to find out hype tokens

Don’t give up
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:39:55 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

I don't like ICO for another reason. Most projects come to this stage without anything. They have nothing but a team and an idea.
In real life, no one invests in projects at the idea stage. Investors require at least a sample or any evidence of the future work of the project.
There are enough promises in cryptomir and I don't like it.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:47:53 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.
There is risk of investing in ICOs at present
But still some good but it is few projects
You need a skill to recognize them
If you do not want to risk, go to the large and  reliable currencies .
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:49:32 PM

The frustrations in ICO currently is enough to to make anyone sick. Sometimes you just feel like dumping all the peanuts that are left of the tokens.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:58:28 PM

Most ICOs have high expectations for their projects. But sometimes there is a disruption of funds or milstone which makes ICO not run smoothly. Therefore, it is wise to choose an ICO.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:59:42 PM

So sad because ICO now like that. Once they get they want even the token or coin release to the market it much lower compared to the ICO price. And most of the project now the team is common or they still people who created ICO scam or failed so that's why the people are really don't want to invest to ICO because of that. But there is only some and legit who still good but only few and it's hard to find it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:12:42 AM

yes indeed some ico now that the funds have been collected but the project is not clear even the project is dead, many also have clear projects and clear objectives but lack of funds from ico, yes all back again we must be smart in choosing ico only
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:29:38 AM

So sad because ICO now like that. Once they get they want even the token or coin release to the market it much lower compared to the ICO price. And most of the project now the team is common or they still people who created ICO scam or failed so that's why the people are really don't want to invest to ICO because of that. But there is only some and legit who still good but only few and it's hard to find it.

Perhaps its happen because market condition. We know 2018 is not good for ICOs and many token price below ICO price when landed in exchanger. Maybe many people panic in bear market and want to liquidate their investment. But if that ICO having a good project, its good opportunity buying in exchanger because the price below ICO price
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:36:41 AM

ICO projects now are like a prank. After having capital from investors, they want to continous to develope their projects or not depend on their will. And there were many projects use money for personal things and had no capital to continuous anymore

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:58:09 AM

Well, not all people who start a new company/project has a lot of fund to start their new project, so i think it's fine even if they start their project by collecting fund through ICO as long as it's an actual project and it isn't a scam.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:17:15 AM

Before make you sick about investing at ICO you have always know more about which one ICO have to invest, always doing the same thing with ho w many ICO have you joined and invest, without know and check detail about Ico project you can't never best and potential ICO for investing, keep raised soft cap first before focus on investing at some ICO project at the future.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:19:37 AM

ICO is only available in crypto, CMIIW
Fundraising is what they do, they should have good quality so that investors contribute. But there is no third party security, after the funds have been collected, where are they going to be taken. That makes it worse.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:21:19 AM

I think because we are in a bear market and people lose trust in ICOS because most of the project is scam, until strict regulation is provided this useless ICOS will keep lurking around. It's better to choose altcoins that are already in the market and already an established project.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:42:03 AM

There are many community based projects that do a lot better than ICOs without raising money. Money corrupts people, I am yet to see an ICO project that lasts for a while.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:51:19 AM

One can actually go weak when one is trying hard and is getting no result or a good one, it is better if those ICO make a reasonable target that is feasible and people with know what to hope for, although some are not actually willing to disappoint but it just went off their capacity. It could be painful for real.
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:35:47 AM

Yes, some ICO will turn to scam when they got money on investors. The investors need to check all the project, team, and funds before investing. Some ICO says that they reached soft cap but it is not visible to investors or they have a manipulated numbers of collected money. The use cases is attractive but it is hard to perform it without a fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: