Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18775 times)
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:17:09 PM

Before make you sick about investing at ICO you have always know more about which one ICO have to invest, always doing the same thing with ho w many ICO have you joined and invest, without know and check detail about Ico project you can't never best and potential ICO for investing, keep raised soft cap first before focus on investing at some ICO project at the future.
Softcap is indeed one of the things that must be considered to choose a project but sometimes we do not have to wait until ICO gets a softcap because the best is actually an investment from the start so we get a lot of bonuses, only the risk is very big

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:07:27 PM

Before, I can say that the ICOs are pretty good because it really pays well and it is worth working for. But now, the reputation of ICOs has already been damaged since many projects are scam that is why many crypto users already quitted.
Yes. This is what the fact is. The reputation of ICO is gone now. This is because so many ICOs sprang up into the market when cryptocurrency was booming and this was the reason that the impotent projects ruined the name of ICOs among those numerous ICOs. So I think one should not be inclined towards investing in ICOs rather than investing in a good solid asset.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:49:44 PM

I am looking to your signature and I see that you promote Moozicore ICO, so what are you talking about? If you are not satisfied why are you still here?

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

ICO makes me sick because during last half a year I only lose money on ICOs. It is hard to realise, but most of ICOs are negative for your budget, so I suggest to avoid most of them!
ico is indeed in a bad situation and we better avoid ico that is not clear and also more careful in voting because we can lose money and also we are much harmed

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:00:12 PM

now, ico is in a crisis phase, ico can be one of the things that might have to be fixed and tightened, because ico is now a lot of nonsense and scam, it only makes investors lose.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:07:46 PM

its funny how users keep on commenting that ico makes them sick but they are also wearing a sig of an ico  . if you are trully sick then why would you still join an ico bounty campaign ?  or maybe you guys only think that the ico that you'd join is 100 percent legit ?  if it is then good for you but if your unsure then goodluck  . my only suggestion is that look for more reliable task ( i.e sig campaigns that pay in btc ) because they are more guaranteed that they pay   .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:15:23 PM

its funny how users keep on commenting that ico makes them sick but they are also wearing a sig of an ico  . if you are trully sick then why would you still join an ico bounty campaign ?  or maybe you guys only think that the ico that you'd join is 100 percent legit ?  if it is then good for you but if your unsure then goodluck  . my only suggestion is that look for more reliable task ( i.e sig campaigns that pay in btc ) because they are more guaranteed that they pay   .
Good observation mate, ico's keeps on showing from time to time offering promises from different venue, those who truly believe are supporting the project without investing their money but the time to work with the team by means of bounties, hopefully they are doing it that way.

It will make you sick if you are lacking of information and ideas about the project and what will be progress after.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:15:30 PM

There are still good ico's nowadays but since "selfdrop" started, ico's got dump. One reason, people can earn more and faster on selfdrop. And also, some investors would just wait in the market instead of buying on ico's coz the price of it once it hit the market is much cheaper than the ico price. But just look around and do your own research you can still find reliable and good ico
While there is no state regulation of ICO,investors will continue to lose money. The organizer of the ICO should be fully responsible for his campaign. The ICO organizer and his entire team must be fully verified and confirmed.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:17:46 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

i don't know man.

Tell me, if ico will never scam again, do you will have the same thought?
I think that it's not uncommon to ask for money (in different ways) when you think you have a great idea but you can't develop it by your self..
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:28:09 PM

ICO is the scam and fraud now in this moment, you hard to assure the promising or the real project in the crypto world, there are lot of the new project everyday, you never know which one is scam or which is the real, so I have stop all the ICO invest now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:36:43 PM

I stopped investing in new ICO since half of 2018, when I noticed that there weren't any project with really innovative ideas but just copy of other older projects.... I love ICO mechanism but the problem in my opinion is that there is no more innovation in these new ICO and I don't really see any concrete mass usage for their tokens.
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:11:37 PM

Ico also make me sick at this past day i always promote scam projects in ico bounty it can't avoid even the project was good and legit at lately it will getting scammed.
that is risk my friend, when you dont know how to choose good ico you just end with scam, fails/ shit tokens, learn from it, from success project what is best idea to invest to join to choose to get profit from it

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:51:27 PM

I think is high time you avoid clicking on any ico links you see or even you post about them just to avoid being sick, things are meant to be and be done so you not liking it doesn't say someone else will also feel the same about it. Yours is to avoid it and don't talk about it, it actually for your own good.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:02:51 PM

A huge amount of money was invested in various kinds of ICO projects which in the end turned out to be either a scam, or an overpriced one, or simply bad. It is obvious that the loss of such a volume of investment will change the attitude of all to this process.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:07:05 PM

if you don't like ICO there are lots of good altcoins for you to invest, but you must remember that the ICO is now almost devoid of interest, and not only you feel it, many people experience the same thing as you but don't leave the crypto world because there are many ways to get results from this technology.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

if you don't like ICO there are lots of good altcoins for you to invest, but you must remember that the ICO is now almost devoid of interest, and not only you feel it, many people experience the same thing as you but don't leave the crypto world because there are many ways to get results from this technology.
now is a difficult time for crypto so the ICO is not reliable plus the number of fraudsters on the ICO is so much that it's very difficult to find a good ICO so I agree with you if it's better to invest in a registered altcoin.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:44:34 PM

I am looking to your signature and I see that you promote Moozicore ICO, so what are you talking about? If you are not satisfied why are you still here?
They can participate in any bounty at this time. But the general situation is that 99% of the bounty will fail so we're just working for them for free, they may complain and are unhappy about bounty, but they can still participate and hope for the future

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:53:29 PM

In the last two years there have been only a few successful ico maybe their time is finished, it is not worth more to invest on it, we have to invest in the first ten altcoins of coinmarketcap or btc

free space pm if interessed
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:09:16 PM

To do work against desire and common sense is categorically unwise. To profit from ICO at this unfavorable time for Krypto, it is necessary to have not only a huge reserve of courage and patience, but also an analytical mindset, as well as considerable experience and resourcefulness in working with people in the Internet space.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:12:31 PM

There are many really cool projects that can not work without money, ICO is a great way to raise capital, but then investors could get their money to issue tokens and scroll to the stock exchange, otherwise the project will turn away all

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: