Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18772 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:28:36 PM

ICO is somewhat another term for crowdfunding. So you really can't expect a lot in this kind of money-grabbing scheme. Very few projects are real. Just look for one that have collaboration with known companies. They have high chance of doing it right. But wait, you need to make sure also that their partnership is real! Bottomline, really hard to trust a project. Dig more, study more!
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:39:48 AM

ICO is somewhat another term for crowdfunding. So you really can't expect a lot in this kind of money-grabbing scheme. Very few projects are real. Just look for one that have collaboration with known companies. They have high chance of doing it right. But wait, you need to make sure also that their partnership is real! Bottomline, really hard to trust a project. Dig more, study more!

Exactly, better still - invest on already known and existing project that would be good long term, your profit may not be much but it will safe you the heartache you will suffer in the hands of fake ico's,  in other not to make a huge mistake by given money to scammers disguising as project owners, buying good token/coin that has potentials (i.e working product or backing of a product)  from exchange is always a wise decision, because nobody can tell what will be outcome of a project once the crowd-sale has ended and money in the hands of the team.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 11:51:31 AM

that's why ICOs with running product are better than ICOs that only give a promise. It's little bit hard to find them, but it's worth w8th the result. Second are ICOs that already backed by big companies or at least have agreement with them.

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:56:48 AM

Dont give up easily dude. You should just pause now what you're planning to invest. Not to give up right away and leave crypto business. It's just that the market now aren't so friendly that you cannot earn profit since this is bearish market.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:14:32 PM

Well, the OP can say all these negatives about ICOs now and be correct. This wasn't the case in 2017 when I first came in contact with the cryptocurrency industry. Then ICOs were the money spinners with good ROI. I am sure the good old days will return. But until then, I also share your sentiment OP to steer clear of ICOs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:11:47 AM

Ico also make me sick at this past day i always promote scam projects in ico bounty it can't avoid even the project was good and legit at lately it will getting scammed.
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:14:22 AM

Recently scam projects have increased. Therefore, confidence in ICOs decreased. As you mentioned, many ICOs were canceled by saying I could not collect money. ICO managers should not destroy their projects so easily. However, a little money collects from the market immediately. Therefore, ICO projects need to be examined well. We shouldn't give the scammers a chance.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:20:01 AM

Recently scam projects have increased. Therefore, confidence in ICOs decreased. As you mentioned, many ICOs were canceled by saying I could not collect money. ICO managers should not destroy their projects so easily. However, a little money collects from the market immediately. Therefore, ICO projects need to be examined well. We shouldn't give the scammers a chance.
many people like it, but it's very difficult to know someone's heart, or purpose. sometimes they can just do a scam. however, this makes us really have to be careful when choosing ICO, before ICO makes you sick.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:31:16 AM

It's just that the ico now facing down due to this bearish market situation. I think it's too risky now to invest on ico. And i think we just need to wait even for awhile now if the market is so friendly then it's time to get into ico projects to invest.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:40:03 AM

I agree to some of your ideas that when they started a project they should really have a capital for it but I guess there's also some cases that some of them are not really have that much when they need to do some big developments that need a lot of funds that more than what they have now.

At your service
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:50:06 AM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.
If you don't like the ICO kind of investment model then yu should buy crypto currencies and start making money from trading or holding,there is no need to invest on new projects if you want to make money.But you need to know that if a project want to get developed it needs enough funds or better drop it initially will save lot of time and effort for the team.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:09:48 AM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.
You don't need to do this, because there are many who already understand about ICO now, I personally choose to save my opinion on how the ICO's performance has declined, moreover there are still other ways or better investment places at the moment..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:14:10 AM

I agree to some of your ideas that when they started a project they should really have a capital for it but I guess there's also some cases that some of them are not really have that much when they need to do some big developments that need a lot of funds that more than what they have now.
I guess if the developer really serious with their project, certainly will not give up in the collection of the funds not maximum. most of ico aims to develop a platform that is more secure, than follow the ico who have products yet.

XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:26:32 AM

Not all ico are scam you may just have to make your own research to find out the good ones but i think there icos that really made good sucesss most altcoin started as ico and look how far they moved just watch out

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:53:46 AM

In year 2017 most ico project are legit and have a good product but last year theres a lot of ico that turn to scam this is one of reason why bounty hunters hate ico project but not all icos are turning to scam theres few project that have a real product sometime taking risk in joining ico make you to earn a good profit like what happen to binance launch pad the fet it good run from the start that bring a 3x return.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:01:43 AM

It's better before you join the ICO project to examine from various aspects. Maybe the right time is that in 2017 many ICO have succeeded. But that compared to the conditions in 2018, of course, decreased. And in my opinion, this doesn't need to be a problem and a valuable lesson for us. I am sure if there are still many good ICOs and can be successful.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 08:04:06 AM

It's better before you join the ICO project to examine from various aspects. Maybe the right time is that in 2017 many ICO have succeeded. But that compared to the conditions in 2018, of course, decreased. And in my opinion, this doesn't need to be a problem and a valuable lesson for us. I am sure if there are still many good ICOs and can be successful.
2017 was a perfect year with a bull trend that caused high prices for a long time. Problem is there are no enough arguments that can make possible ICOs to succeed.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 08:09:49 AM

ICO makes everyone sick ,99% of ICO are just waste of time ,its better to spend enough time on a ICO before making up your mind whether to invest or not

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:21:41 AM

2017 was a perfect year with a bull trend that caused high prices for a long time. Problem is there are no enough arguments that can make possible ICOs to succeed.
There was a lot of arguments to prove it and have you seen binance launch pad system? it can be a strong evidence if ico still not yet died. Maybe OP was choosing a bad platform and that's is.
We have a lot of promising icos in this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:28:27 AM

this is 2019, this year is a bad year for some ICO projects, they are SCAMs, they extend their ICO time because the tokens don't reach the softcap, even the bounty reward is discounted.
when the distribution is very difficult to enter the exchanger, and even after a long time waiting for the exchanger the price falls when the first listing on the exchanger. then some later they became shitcoin.
stay patient, don't expect too much for the bounty hunter's benefits so that it doesn't make you sick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: