Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18772 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:13:46 PM

I think that ICO is a very cool and convenient service. But since everyone is already upset about the scammers that there is no longer any desire to invest in projects.
Scammers are all around us but we will have to manage our time to be careful about it, as scamming happened most of the time with new investors so if they will be careful I am sure there will be no scamming, don’t listen to anyone just keep faith on your altcoins to get profit, it depends on the users either he earns or lose, research and knowledge helps us to get out of scamming issues.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:19:01 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

icos used to be a thing of joy in the past, but as usual the bad eggs came and spoilt the good ones and nobody believes in it anymore. But we are all excited to be a part of IEOs, forgetting that it was just the same way icos started

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:19:18 PM

The investors become as smart as the ICO guys looks like. So, people do the research before investing based on bad experience of past years. People started to learn their lessons.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:50:53 PM

ICO is really turning into a child's play because many amateur and people with little or no knowledge just wake up and design a project without basics. It's very sickening.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:21:31 AM

The crypto market is not as it used to be, the crypto market is not as good as it was before, but there may be times for everything, the ICO which is too much scam is a successful appeal, maybe the reason ICO scam is caused by a non-conducive market situation, but for someone crypto anthusiast might understand the situation like this now. And one day the crypto market will definitely succeed again.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:33:59 AM

just try another modern system, IEO will be the replacing ICO system on the future, and many project has already doing IEO on some big exchanger.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:28:32 PM

There is also a terrible situation in this, especially when many projects ICO processes unfortunately tend to zero. I think that many people have already realized that most ICO projects are really a hoax.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:48:56 PM

Yeah me too. Actually ICO are not that toxic 2 or 3 years ago I think. All of them are really good. But now, all of them are sht. I mean most of them, most of them are not true to their words. So, this breaks the name of ICO in the world of crypto.
it is indeed unfortunate if ico is currently doubted by many people because irresponsible people have ruined the good name in the crypto world, actually ico can progress if the security system can be maintained so that at this time there must be many people who like him and want to use it.

Evrolina

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:23:36 PM

I guess it is high time that developers start using their money to finance their project,i feel by that they will surely work hard to make it successful instead getting money from the public and later abandoned the project.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:39:26 PM

It is very sad for you that you have faced loss in ICO investment. ICO can be profitable if the project team become active and do their commitment stated in the whitepaper and roadmap, then investors will have profits.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:53:30 PM

Well IEO's have become the current popular solution for people who don't trust the unregulated nature of ICO's and who don't like to

conduct their own personal in depth due diligence. However this introduces a new set of vulnerabilities for corruption, as the good IEO's

are usually completely sold out within a few seconds (then gradually dumped on the exchange) with no provable fairness verification so far...

sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:14:20 PM

This they have to do to not waste time back this year because you can see for yourself that all cannot be trusted like last year.
there is always the worst possibility and there is the best possibility in ico. and now maybe everyone is having a bad view of the ico project. although not all ico projects are bad, we must admit that investor confidence has declined against ico.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:40:53 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

the first and the succeeding ICO are all a huge success, that is why companies are following those early proponents of ICO, they want to build a platform for the community but do not have enough fundings so they use the ICO structured, it was good then, but after the scammers invade the ICO, it's now a total mess.
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:46:25 PM

I agree with your assertion.
It's true that owners of any business tend to be more committed to the further development or growth of a business more than one who is a manager.
It's happening even in everyday real life businesses.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:51:54 PM

It is not all bad you know. Indeed, the ICO market has been very disappointing because of the many failures but this is the reason why many investors learned to invest more intelligently. The scams and dumps taught them to be informed and value their assets more.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:56:50 PM

it is true that the ICO is not like last 2017 because there were a lot of frauds and ICO that became garbage that made many investors and other users stop using ICO
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:02:15 PM

it is true that the ICO is not like last 2017 because there were a lot of frauds and ICO that became garbage that made many investors and other users stop using ICO
they don't stop using ICO, investors are just looking at the market and paying attention to ICO which is really good for investment. because now rivals from ico are coins that have been registered in exchange.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:12:51 PM

the first and the succeeding ICO are all a huge success, that is why companies are following those early proponents of ICO, they want to build a platform for the community but do not have enough fundings so they use the ICO structured, it was good then, but after the scammers invade the ICO, it's now a total mess.
The time has come to understand: ICO has become a completely different game. Now there is so little business, and so much fraud. It is flipped upside down. And this can not last so long.

heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

The time has come to understand: ICO has become a completely different game. Now there is so little business, and so much fraud. It is flipped upside down. And this can not last so long.
I still hope that Ico can soon return to where it was before, where there was a little fraud and more business industries were developed. it will change the views of investors to ico at this time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

If they really mean business, then they should be able to have their start up capital and use the ICO only as a contingency. If the ICO fails, the project must still see the light of the day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: