Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18772 times)
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:57:09 AM

ICO is made for companies that do not have the funds to build their businesses. The ICO project collects funds to build its business. Yes, I agree that many ICO projects have failed now, but that is because the crypto market conditions are being negative or bad, causing the funds to be drastically reduced. Maybe some ICOs that accept fiat are not affected by the current crypto market conditions.

A lot of money has poured into the market and disappeared, the situation is very bad. Companies are also putting up their hands because the market goes down, individuals lose money very quickly ... wrong with the current  Embarrassed

Am I spamming? Report me!
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:59:10 AM

Many investors have failed to benefit from the ICO and many of them have run out of capital like me too, now it is very difficult to find a really good ico, I myself am also confused, now many ico projects appear, the analysis must be really right
Just like you even I have burned my fingers in these ico investments. Earlier the ICOs were really good. I was one of the early investor of IOST and was able to ripe profits as well. But not with so many fake ICOs and such a large number. I am out of it as of now. Will try back again in bullish market.

ICO purpose should be good because its raising fund to finish the project. If the project success, investor must be gain profits. But like in any field, there always scammer who want to take advantages from crypto market. They using ICO scheme to scam people and run with investor money. I think government regulation needed to regulate ICO and make investor more confident to invest in ICO in the future

Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:02:43 AM

A lot of money has poured into the market and disappeared, the situation is very bad. Companies are also putting up their hands because the market goes down, individuals lose money very quickly ... wrong with the current  Embarrassed
All these ICO and IEO will not give a good crypto industry. This is not what we all want. All of these pump and landfill scare novice and assign cryptocurrency fraud image. Although this is far from the case.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:07:34 AM

A lot of money has poured into the market and disappeared, the situation is very bad. Companies are also putting up their hands because the market goes down, individuals lose money very quickly ... wrong with the current  Embarrassed
All these ICO and IEO will not give a good crypto industry. This is not what we all want. All of these pump and landfill scare novice and assign cryptocurrency fraud image. Although this is far from the case.
we need natural growth in this market.and IEO look like just a trend now.investors tempted that they will get money by joining in IEO event in any exchanges.i am scare if this condition continuesly happe, someday IEO will be ICO too.no one will not invest anymore.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1191

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:13:33 AM

You have to remember that most ICO's are a con, it is a concept taken from the stock market - Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). When times are good, people are happy to throw money at new companies, but it doesn't mean the valuation has any basis in reality and the first bit of bad news can crush the price of any stock or coin. The chances of you finding another altcoin comparable to the success of bitcoin, and getting in at the right time, are like the odds of winning the lottery.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:15:54 AM

Well, to develop the project you need funds. That's why No funds means no project. I'm agree though with some of your points but it's what happen. No reach softcap then no project and project cancelled. Sometimes it sucks though, a good project but no funds for the project.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:09:37 AM

A lot of ICOs is not making any wave again, many ICOs are failing almost on a daily basis because of lack of adequate fund to develop the project. But part if the problems is that, many ICOs developers set an exorbitant soft cap and if this is not reached, the project will just stuck, I'm really sick of this because of wasted efforts especially on the part if the bounty hunters. However, IEO is the one making waves now and its recording a lot of successes.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:41:04 AM

A lot of people actually do and I can't blame them because its very risky and most of them right now are ending up as a failure. But if you think and look about it carefully, thats why its called ICO, from the term itself., "initial" coin offering. It means they are trying to see if people will support their idea and if they do, they will invest funds and if not, they will just discontinue the project.
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:23:23 AM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.
since 2018, there are a lot of ICO projects that are not that great or worth it for investment, that is why investors have stop participating in ICO projects. Bounty hunters also do not receive their rewards, that is why they are now hating joining ICO projects.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:45:52 AM

Many ICO projects now are just scam. People just wake up to design a project without any view or ideas. It's just all scam and I feel for investors.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:47:27 AM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.
since 2018, there are a lot of ICO projects that are not that great or worth it for investment, that is why investors have stop participating in ICO projects. Bounty hunters also do not receive their rewards, that is why they are now hating joining ICO projects.

It can be said that 2018 is the worst year of the ICO industry, more than 95% failed to reach softcaps and many even scam, I was also hit by a scam from some ICO that I thought was good and convincing.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:47:42 AM

When you are not satisfied with your ICO investments, simply stop invetsing and promoting ICOs and come back when market recovers, after that ICOs should be again awesome!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:52:15 AM

When you are not satisfied with your ICO investments, simply stop invetsing and promoting ICOs and come back when market recovers, after that ICOs should be again awesome!
don't go back to ICO, but go to existing coins in top coinmarketcap.maybe holding exsiting more safe than buying ico that still unclear in their developtment progress.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:01:23 AM

There are still ICO that has potential, but only few of them. Most of ICO projects nowadays are scams, they took advantage of the bear market. I also think that there will be lots of potential ICO when the market recovers.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:04:18 AM

If you do not like projects you can not participate in them and completely abandon them. The fact is that no one forces you to buy coins. So do not say that cryptocurrency makes you suffer. Or something that does not give you.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:09:46 AM

It can be said that 2018 is the worst year of the ICO industry, more than 95% failed to reach softcaps and many even scam, I was also hit by a scam from some ICO that I thought was good and convincing.
This greatly affects the value of many other pennies and makes this market drop very quickly in just one year. I think ICO should be replaced by the IEO because this is a form that can help people to liquidate assets better and help us earn good money if we are lucky to participate in projects IEO. Maybe this will be a temporary trend but I believe it will last until the end of 2019

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:00:05 PM

if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother

Many great projects were funded by people. Even very wealthy creators still seek to fund their projects publicly probably to spread the risk.
You should not fund ICOs without reading their whitepaper in order to be sure the projects are solid, original/unique and viable
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:19:12 PM

That's right, There are many project doing very well without doing any ICO, There are thousands of project that raised their Funds themself and till now they are doing well. But I don't see anything wrong in ICO aswell depends on the project and how solid the team is.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:19:22 PM

I believe that a project with a great idea will always be able to find investors and it is not necessary to conduct an ICO. In my opinion, the ICO is an attempt to attract investment in the Wake of the success of other projects, but this does not guarantee that the funds raised will help to achieve success. First, the developers must submit the finished project, and then raise funds for its further development.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:25:10 PM

if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother

Many great projects were funded by people. Even very wealthy creators still seek to fund their projects publicly probably to spread the risk.
You should not fund ICOs without reading their whitepaper in order to be sure the projects are solid, original/unique and viable

Because the ICO and the whitepaper have strong links, the whitepaper is one of the big goals in the ICO project. and ICO without a whitepaper is very doubtful, if someone wants to invest, he must read and understand the contents of the project from the whitepaper.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: