Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18775 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:59:03 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

Probably, you just don't know the proper way of choosing the good ico that's why in the end you always failed in every project you had joined.
But if you know the criteria and basic things in seeking a good project ico, for sure even the bear market was in progress you can still get earn in it. Though, nowadays, its too hard to find a good ico campaign project.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:06:16 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

Probably, you just don't know the proper way of choosing the good ico that's why in the end you always failed in every project you had joined.
But if you know the criteria and basic things in seeking a good project ico, for sure even the bear market was in progress you can still get earn in it. Though, nowadays, its too hard to find a good ico campaign project.
yes that is true but there is no reason anymore because not all good projects will produce many prizes at this time. maybe another time. considering the market situation has not fully recovered it also has an impact on the ico project and many investors are reconsidering before investing in it.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 05:29:07 PM

Yeah, well said! I've always been saying this right from time that why will a company needs other people moneys to start a project that's why I only buy my holdings on exchange. I wonder why developer will expect investors to invest in their ideas and still misuse the opportunity given to them. For me, I invest in an existing project not on just someone else idea.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:36:53 PM

Some people consider ICO to have ended because many projects or ICO scams have made investors no longer trust the ICO. What I think about is the impact of all this on a really good project and in the end the project did not reach the target because investors did not trust the ICO anymore. And now I think there are still ICOs that can really fit their work plans with concepts, very good ideas for crypto development in the future.
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

Cypto is growing and so are scam people. ICO is always a hot issue that we always mention. By the end of 2018 a lot of investors were scammed from ICO. I think we should learn more about the project that we invest in, most of them just spend money on ICO just want to make a profit without understanding it.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:22:07 PM

Maybe today it is really better to stop the constant investment of projects, which was before, although I noticed that now many investors have become much more careful, so I think that now people are trying to carry out an in-depth analysis of projects.

Only today I sold my next investment, which I bought in early autumn. I stopped believing in her future growth. I managed to return only 10% of the invested amount.
Now I have made a firm decision not to invest in any other project.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:24:19 PM

Maybe today it is really better to stop the constant investment of projects, which was before, although I noticed that now many investors have become much more careful, so I think that now people are trying to carry out an in-depth analysis of projects.
absolutely right, investors are currently careful to choose the right ICO for them to invest, plus the current price of Bitcoin is still low.  I am very sure if the price of Bitcoin goes up again, investors will be excited to invest in ICO again.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:03:28 PM

They are not only becoming less productive, they have become less promising too. Investor can no longer be convinced to put their money in, because the ICO projects definitely have nothing to offer that is what taking an investment risk on.
investors are not easily attracted to him and they consider it again if they want to start and not invest at any time.
they don't want to be involved in big risks so they can start by researching really good projects.
here there are many risks so this is something we have to face if we want to make a profit.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:51:36 PM

Investors who lost some amount of money during the rise of ICOs back in 2017 have no interests in ICOs that are circulating because most of them are just a bunch of ideas which can never be truly materialize to bring value to its investors. It's way better to hold some btc and wait for it to rise and make profits than investing into ICOs.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:28:55 AM

Investors who lost some amount of money during the rise of ICOs back in 2017 have no interests in ICOs that are circulating because most of them are just a bunch of ideas which can never be truly materialize to bring value to its investors. It's way better to hold some btc and wait for it to rise and make profits than investing into ICOs.
They shifted their interest to IEO.
Investors also are still holding their coins or tokens bought during the ICO hoping there's still a chance it will recover as the market started some recovery.
This is the risk in investing, sometimes we need to be patient or just accept the loss if we feel the project has no chance to recover anymore.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:02:15 AM

A lot of good project that has been listed within this year and it looks like you have not been a part of it  and I would suggest you to visit some ICO listed sites for the more news to be gathered.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:35:40 PM

A lot of good project that has been listed within this year and it looks like you have not been a part of it  and I would suggest you to visit some ICO listed sites for the more news to be gathered.

I think that recently the situation will drastically change, as IEO comes to replace ico companies.  This will give a real guarantee for investors, but as a member of the company's Bounty, I am also pleased with such results.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:39:36 PM

Not only you, everyone else having the same feelings about ICO. It happened because, in 2017 and 2018, there was a lot of ICO scam, ponzi projects. Investors lost billions in crypto just to discover that it's a scam project. Since IEO is being replaced with STO and IEO, we hope a better future for crypto fundraising.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:41:45 PM

This will give a real guarantee for investors,
What does IEO guarantee? Even when the price of stable coins in this market is not constant, we can not talk about anything guaranteed. IEO may be a little better than ICO, but I would like to remind you that it is not effective anywhere.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:52:24 PM

This will give a real guarantee for investors,
What does IEO guarantee? Even when the price of stable coins in this market is not constant, we can not talk about anything guaranteed. IEO may be a little better than ICO, but I would like to remind you that it is not effective anywhere.

But if the IEO is launched at Binance to eat the token it will be registered on the Binance exchange, at least with guarantee it will make people excited to invest again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:03:16 PM

It’s all about choice! Investment choices ! Choose what is good and not what is hyped then you won’t do wrong investment. Most things that are hyped at start dosent end well.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:55:23 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 01:12:31 AM by abstractednerve

I recommend you to avoid ICO at this moment. It is not just you, rather most of the people are fed up with the ICOs. After seeing lots of scams, fail, dead ICOs most of the investors are moved away from this crowdfunding system, they are going through the trending IEO and it is far better than ICO and STO! You may invest directly in BTC or ETH instead of buying new ICO coins.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:44:40 AM

As a bounty hunter after your effort and hard work for several months and the ICO is announcing to their participants that they have failed their sales it make me sick totally, i have encounter most of the ICO who have failed their sales i think due to the market situation.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:19:28 AM

I feel you sir. Been in the crypto space for several years now and I've seen how destructive these ICO's are on investors. They're literally killing us! I've seen scams wherever I look at my Telegram group and I was so glad when STO's were introduced. It made things better but IEO's definitely rocked the space. IEO provides investors much more security and the good thing here is that they're partnered with legit exchanges. I've participated in a recent IEO that sold out quickly, they're a collectible project which will have a hardware wallet where you can store them. Some cool stuff! Atleast with the IEO, I can see the tokens that I invested in compared to an ICO in which I have to wait for it to end or whatever before they release it out.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:20:46 AM

As a bounty hunter after your effort and hard work for several months and the ICO is announcing to their participants that they have failed their sales it make me sick totally, i have encounter most of the ICO who have failed their sales i think due to the market situation.
That's risk of joining early, but with taking that risk, you can also be rewarded as you'll earn bigger stakes if they will succeed.
If you don't want to experience that, better join the bounty when they already hit the soft cap.

STUDENTCOIN