Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is getting green and is improving?  (Read 1404 times)
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:10:22 PM

Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:20:42 PM

Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

Unfortunately, but in my opinion it is a trap and the price will go down again. I hope that it will not fall a lot and after drop prices will be stable, slowly go up.
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:29:23 PM

I hope it is not another short up movement followed by another big dump. Lets believe that crypto currencies are finally getting more stable and this is a very great sign, because I am pretty tired of waiting.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:47:55 PM

That is good news and we should start to invest now as this is a sign of 2019 bull run.  I think bitcoin crossing $3800 without any limitations is a sign that the market is actually recovery.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:51:04 PM

This massive rise started just today. Yesterday by this time, nobody knew the market was going to rise like this, likewise can we not conclude on what will happen to the market tomorrow or the subsequent days. Let's hope that that the market continues to rise and doesn't turn backwards.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:51:26 PM

Thank you,
Cryptos are not going to start bull trend soon in my opinion but everything is possible in volatile markets. This growth can be also bull trap which created by market makers with intention to fool new trader and investors.
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:55:45 PM

I respect each of your opinions in this discussion, some consider this a trap and some think this is the beginning of a rise in 2019. Well, for me everything has a point. Keep thinking positively that this is the initial change in the bearish trend towards bullrun. Smiley
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:05:49 PM

I doubt that this will increase continuously. So, the better increase was in ETH and LTC, and did not happen without reason. The king is BTC and when it breaks the resistance of around $4200, then we can see it as an increase of up to $6000. For now, there is no technical or fundamental reason for an increase.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:08:27 PM

Thank you,

I'm trying to find a reason for this wonderful climb
$10 bil entered the market today
But I do not find a specific reason ..!
It may be a trick of whales and may be a real money entered the market
Hours or a few days and we'll see

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:24:39 PM

It’s nice seeing this market show signs of life, but in my humble opinion I think it’s a trap and we will continue to just move sideways for a few months.  I do believe that another bullrun will start later in the year, but this is not it.  I’m hoping this anyways because I still need to accumulate more while everything is still on the clearance isle.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:26:56 PM

Thank you,

The joy I felt seeing ethereum rise is definitely great. Infact, the year has been a good one for crypto so far and hopefully it continues that way.
entebah

Activity: 1540
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:33:28 PM

It’s nice seeing this market show signs of life, but in my humble opinion I think it’s a trap and we will continue to just move sideways for a few months.  I do believe that another bullrun will start later in the year, but this is not it.  I’m hoping this anyways because I still need to accumulate more while everything is still on the clearance isle.
Yes, but I think in the Crypto world everything can change rapidly including increases and decreases in prices, so I personally see current price increases are normal, so when prices rise there will be many people who will sell.
boysthanos12

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:37:04 PM

I recently notice that the bitcoin price is improving from the last price I saw where 1 btc is equal to 3.4K USD to 3.9K USD, let's hope that it continues to improve day by day.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:37:21 PM

After so many months of depression, we finally have positive market behavior. I hope that this is the beginning of the bull market and until the end of the year all the charts will go up only, like today! Fingers crossed!
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:38:26 PM

Thank you,
These rapid movements are not saying that it is now start of the bull run, this small growth is possibly a bull trap. It is really hard to predict what will happen to the price of cryptocurrencies so we should just follow the flow.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:01:44 PM

Thank you,
There must be a little decline or it's called as correction to the price of crypto after it was getting a big increase. Remember this is how the crypto works. It must go down to create a stable barrier for crypto.
But that's normal to see a little correction after a big pump.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:14:34 PM

There is a lot of reasons to be optimistic with the current trends in the crypto market, today particularly saw a lot of gains in the major coins and tokens.
Ethereum ripple and bitcoin gained and some altcoins are also responding to this positive price movement Ontology gas is however the largest mover of the top coins in the past week.

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:21:07 PM

Thank you,
Don't let the short green nature of the crypto market fool you that the bull run will be happening any moment now. The market will decline any time soon. The market is expert to improve but its gonna take a while for it to improve. I will advice you invest wisely.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:29:24 PM

It's part of the day traders activity you will see it go up and then they will sell I think these questions should be limited really brings no value to the forum, it's like are we going to see these questions every other day?
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:34:55 PM

The market really shows good growth. I think that the recovery will begin very soon. We have received a lot of positive news that testifies to this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: